Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Attack April Sign Ups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kivetre

At the end of the month!
@Kivetre

At the end of the month!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws

just wanted to reassure i'm still in and i'm also almost done with my piece for Kivetre :>

also, do you plan on doing a ping list for future events? if so i'd like to be in it! :D
@DragonDraws

just wanted to reassure i'm still in and i'm also almost done with my piece for Kivetre :>

also, do you plan on doing a ping list for future events? if so i'd like to be in it! :D
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@LetiziaJoi

Quite possibly yes. If you want to be pinged for the next Art Attack, just ask!
@LetiziaJoi

Quite possibly yes. If you want to be pinged for the next Art Attack, just ask!
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@dragondraws
I'll start right now! :3
@dragondraws
I'll start right now! :3
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
@dragondraws im afraid im too bhsy for thisss. :C schools tough plus im having a part time job ><
@dragondraws im afraid im too bhsy for thisss. :C schools tough plus im having a part time job ><
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@DragonDraws

When we finish our pictures should we post them on this thread?
@DragonDraws

When we finish our pictures should we post them on this thread?
@DragonDraws
By the way, I finished my piece for Joydom a while ago, and I was wondering if I should just wait till the very end of the month to post it, or go ahead and do it now?

(Oh, and I agree with RamDragon, should we post the pictures on this thread?)
@DragonDraws
By the way, I finished my piece for Joydom a while ago, and I was wondering if I should just wait till the very end of the month to post it, or go ahead and do it now?

(Oh, and I agree with RamDragon, should we post the pictures on this thread?)
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@RamDragon @Saraceaser

We'll wait until the end of the month. It can be a great big thing, with all of us gifting at once. And yes, we should post them on this thread, you can also post them with a message too, if you want.
@RamDragon @Saraceaser

We'll wait until the end of the month. It can be a great big thing, with all of us gifting at once. And yes, we should post them on this thread, you can also post them with a message too, if you want.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws I've finished my picture too, give me a ping when you want me to post it.
@DragonDraws I've finished my picture too, give me a ping when you want me to post it.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@dragondraws I have had so much fun with this! we send out our final piece tomorrow, right?
@dragondraws I have had so much fun with this! we send out our final piece tomorrow, right?
NFSZSxV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10