Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Attack April Sign Ups
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@thefaceradar
yep!!! absolutely! and feel free to resize it, im sure it doesnt fit :'D
@thefaceradar
yep!!! absolutely! and feel free to resize it, im sure it doesnt fit :'D
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@dragondraws

Hello! It has been a while but I still haven't received an art of mine so I was wondering what was going on...?;-;
@dragondraws

Hello! It has been a while but I still haven't received an art of mine so I was wondering what was going on...?;-;
Mffhimz.png
@mysticpenguin Sorry, I was meant to give it to you earlier haha. [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/2bfa6d4645dd477450c39b9974d30989/tumblr_opienpzBEH1vj70rzo1_1280.png[/img] They managed to do this for you.
@mysticpenguin

Sorry, I was meant to give it to you earlier haha.
tumblr_opienpzBEH1vj70rzo1_1280.png
They managed to do this for you.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws Hey, could I be put on the pinglist for the next art attack? :>
@DragonDraws Hey, could I be put on the pinglist for the next art attack? :>
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@DragonDraws I was wondering how things are managed if someone misses out on getting an art piece? It's been a while and I haven't received one.. do I let the matter drop or should I contact them or...?
@DragonDraws I was wondering how things are managed if someone misses out on getting an art piece? It's been a while and I haven't received one.. do I let the matter drop or should I contact them or...?
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Sludgy

Ahh thank's for letting me know! Cipheres does appear to be active, I shall contact them and discuss with them about this, I'll let you know first thing.
@Sludgy

Ahh thank's for letting me know! Cipheres does appear to be active, I shall contact them and discuss with them about this, I'll let you know first thing.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
@DragonDraws thank you. But if turns out that they don't reply because they are not active then there is nothing you can do about it :/
@DragonDraws thank you. But if turns out that they don't reply because they are not active then there is nothing you can do about it :/
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Sludgy

Don't worry, I've talked with them, they've been busy working on it! Now don't quote me, I don't know how far along they are, but you should get it soon :)
@Sludgy

Don't worry, I've talked with them, they've been busy working on it! Now don't quote me, I don't know how far along they are, but you should get it soon :)
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10