Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sumatra's bio templates and customs
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Sumatra

Sorry to bother you again: you've put the code you made for me on the front page, but I'm a bit worried because the bonsai maker created the bonsai specifically for me, not for public use. Would you mind either editing the code to remove the bonsai or remove the code from your front page?
@Sumatra

Sorry to bother you again: you've put the code you made for me on the front page, but I'm a bit worried because the bonsai maker created the bonsai specifically for me, not for public use. Would you mind either editing the code to remove the bonsai or remove the code from your front page?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater

Oh, of course! Sorry about that. Wasn't sure about a nice way to handle that, but I'll make some placeholder images to replace the bonsai and art right away.
@Moonwater

Oh, of course! Sorry about that. Wasn't sure about a nice way to handle that, but I'll make some placeholder images to replace the bonsai and art right away.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@PrinceEridan Half now half later is just fine. A few starting questions, though: [quote]I would prefer to have at least six item slots for the items you see here, but more is fine.[/quote] By item slots, do you mean those little square FR item images? Because your current bio has seven of those... Do you want the meteor-riding graphic to stay at the top as you have it, or would it be okay elsewhere? So in terms of some art being resized to fit smaller spaces and other art being left at full size at the bottom, which art pieces would you like where? Also, I seem to have lost that thread you linked on the stream with the picture of the Starwood Strand, so if you want it used somehow, could you maybe link it again? I don't mind resizing images myself as long as you're okay with me uploading them to imgur, because that's the hosting site I use. Will probably have more questions as I continue to work on it.
@PrinceEridan

Half now half later is just fine.

A few starting questions, though:

Quote:
I would prefer to have at least six item slots for the items you see here, but more is fine.

By item slots, do you mean those little square FR item images? Because your current bio has seven of those...

Do you want the meteor-riding graphic to stay at the top as you have it, or would it be okay elsewhere?

So in terms of some art being resized to fit smaller spaces and other art being left at full size at the bottom, which art pieces would you like where?

Also, I seem to have lost that thread you linked on the stream with the picture of the Starwood Strand, so if you want it used somehow, could you maybe link it again?

I don't mind resizing images myself as long as you're okay with me uploading them to imgur, because that's the hosting site I use.

Will probably have more questions as I continue to work on it.
@PrinceEridan

Okay, will get started on that! Might take several days depending on my mood and inspiration. Best wishes for whatever you're dealing with, take as much time as you need away. Take care of yourself.
@PrinceEridan

Okay, will get started on that! Might take several days depending on my mood and inspiration. Best wishes for whatever you're dealing with, take as much time as you need away. Take care of yourself.
@Sumatra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31784298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317843/31784298_350.png[/img] [/url] can you do Orlando, he is an explorer.
@Sumatra

31784298_350.png

can you do Orlando, he is an explorer.
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@PrinceEridan

Finished with the first draft! Preview is here.

So. Uh. This one turned out kind of weird because I wasn't sure what color scheme to go for to achieve a "Starwood Strand" look, because I wanted to use both the image you linked and the one made by kanamine, and because at some point I decided it wasn't colorful enough and may have sort of gone overboard with coloring the text. The result sort of looks like three different bios mushed together, so I figured I should quit futzing with it and just ask for your feedback.
@PrinceEridan

Finished with the first draft! Preview is here.

So. Uh. This one turned out kind of weird because I wasn't sure what color scheme to go for to achieve a "Starwood Strand" look, because I wanted to use both the image you linked and the one made by kanamine, and because at some point I decided it wasn't colorful enough and may have sort of gone overboard with coloring the text. The result sort of looks like three different bios mushed together, so I figured I should quit futzing with it and just ask for your feedback.
@PrinceEridan Glad you like it! (Especially since I'm still kind of iffy on it myself...) Would a slightly harder edged divider work all right, like this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/jQ0VclB.png[/img] or would you prefer it to have a completely hard edge like this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/VgzVYRX.png[/img] Also, since there's a few other images with soft edges in the bio, would you want those to have harder edges as well?
@PrinceEridan

Glad you like it! (Especially since I'm still kind of iffy on it myself...) Would a slightly harder edged divider work all right, like this:

jQ0VclB.png

or would you prefer it to have a completely hard edge like this:

VgzVYRX.png

Also, since there's a few other images with soft edges in the bio, would you want those to have harder edges as well?
@PrinceEridan

Okay, I switched the dividers out, and went ahead and sent you the code. Can still make changes if you want them, though.
@PrinceEridan

Okay, I switched the dividers out, and went ahead and sent you the code. Can still make changes if you want them, though.
@SnowyWaves

Could you give me some more info on what kinds of things you'd like in his bio (stats, relationships, likes/dislikes, etc.), as well as a more specific theme idea? "Explorer" doesn't give me a feel for the aesthetic you're looking for. Colors and imagery would help.
@SnowyWaves

Could you give me some more info on what kinds of things you'd like in his bio (stats, relationships, likes/dislikes, etc.), as well as a more specific theme idea? "Explorer" doesn't give me a feel for the aesthetic you're looking for. Colors and imagery would help.
@Sumatra maybe his relationship (Oceana), familiar. maybe snow plains is were he looks for items, all you could see is bare trees, and snow. if you need more let me know
@Sumatra maybe his relationship (Oceana), familiar. maybe snow plains is were he looks for items, all you could see is bare trees, and snow. if you need more let me know
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14