Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sumatra's bio templates and customs
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@LemonQuartz

Don't really need sashes or baldwin genes, but gems would be good!
@LemonQuartz

Don't really need sashes or baldwin genes, but gems would be good!
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Sumatra
ok! so somewhere around 180g or so? :0c
@Sumatra
ok! so somewhere around 180g or so? :0c
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz

Sounds good! You can send them now or before I give you the code, whichever works better for you. I'll start working on a first draft in a little bit.
@LemonQuartz

Sounds good! You can send them now or before I give you the code, whichever works better for you. I'll start working on a first draft in a little bit.
@Sumatra

alright! ill send it before you give me the code, if thats alright~ and take your time :D
@Sumatra

alright! ill send it before you give me the code, if thats alright~ and take your time :D
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Sumatra Would you be willing to do some bio coding for this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29000448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290005/29000448_350.png[/img] [/url] ? I'd like it based on the Lightning aesthetic or DNA/RNA (DNA/RNA preferred, but could be hard...). I'd like space for xir lore, a quote (or two), and art.
@Sumatra

Would you be willing to do some bio coding for this dragon:

29000448_350.png

?

I'd like it based on the Lightning aesthetic or DNA/RNA (DNA/RNA preferred, but could be hard...). I'd like space for xir lore, a quote (or two), and art.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Moonwater

I finally return! This one ended up being...probably a lot more complex than necessary because I kept having crazy ideas and adding to it. Let me know what you think!

Dragon preview is here, and code is here.

@DuskyFlareon

I know it's been a while, but would you still like me to make you a bio? You'd be up next.
@Moonwater

I finally return! This one ended up being...probably a lot more complex than necessary because I kept having crazy ideas and adding to it. Let me know what you think!

Dragon preview is here, and code is here.

@DuskyFlareon

I know it's been a while, but would you still like me to make you a bio? You'd be up next.
@Sumatra

Yes, please and thank you!
@Sumatra

Yes, please and thank you!

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Done! The double helix borders took a while, but I think I like the effect. Dragon preview is here, and code is here.
@DuskyFlareon

Done! The double helix borders took a while, but I think I like the effect. Dragon preview is here, and code is here.
@Sumatra

Ooh, thank you very much!

I'm def putting it in xir bio, thanks so much!
@Sumatra

Ooh, thank you very much!

I'm def putting it in xir bio, thanks so much!

He/him | FRT+1 x
@Sumatra

Thank you so much, it's absolutely perfect!

I'm sorry for responding to your ping so late, I somehow didn't see it... T_T
@Sumatra

Thank you so much, it's absolutely perfect!

I'm sorry for responding to your ping so late, I somehow didn't see it... T_T
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14