Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sumatra's bio templates and customs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@SkyTreader197

Okay, here's the code. I'll add the link to the top post later.

@ghastimafrix

Yours is up next! I'm going to be out for most of the day, but I'll start on it when I get back in a few hours.
@SkyTreader197

Okay, here's the code. I'll add the link to the top post later.

@ghastimafrix

Yours is up next! I'm going to be out for most of the day, but I'll start on it when I get back in a few hours.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Sumatra

Thanks so much!
@Sumatra

Thanks so much!
6BiBS.gif
@Sumatra aweseome, tysm!!
@Sumatra aweseome, tysm!!
friendship ended with spirals, now aethers are my best friendAnixAcf.png
@ghastimafrix

Finally done! I think I ended up spending the longest on this one, haha. Bio can be viewed on this dragon, and code is here. Let me know how you like it!

(Also, if something looks messed up about it, like the text doesn't line up with the images or something, it's because I don't have either of the fonts I picked for this one installed on my computer, so I can't actually see what it should look like. Decreasing the font size or taking out some of the filler text should fix it.)

@ghastimafrix

Finally done! I think I ended up spending the longest on this one, haha. Bio can be viewed on this dragon, and code is here. Let me know how you like it!

(Also, if something looks messed up about it, like the text doesn't line up with the images or something, it's because I don't have either of the fonts I picked for this one installed on my computer, so I can't actually see what it should look like. Decreasing the font size or taking out some of the filler text should fix it.)

@Sumatra Could you do a theme for this girl? Theme would be Plague/disease/contagion. Plenty of room for a bio if possible. Preferably no strength/intelligence meters. I don't need a place for art, so graphics are welcome! I really like what you did for SkyTreader197 but I'd like more space for lore :3 Everything about this girl can be found in her biography. It's a big on the rough side, I'm having someone write it out fully. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30215275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302153/30215275_350.png[/img] [/url] Also thank you for your time. Your bios are really awesome!
@Sumatra

Could you do a theme for this girl? Theme would be Plague/disease/contagion. Plenty of room for a bio if possible. Preferably no strength/intelligence meters. I don't need a place for art, so graphics are welcome! I really like what you did for SkyTreader197 but I'd like more space for lore :3 Everything about this girl can be found in her biography. It's a big on the rough side, I'm having someone write it out fully.

30215275_350.png

Also thank you for your time. Your bios are really awesome!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Sumatra !! thank you it's gorgeous!
Lemme know if you open up a shop some time, I'll have to pay you to code me one at some point haha!
@Sumatra !! thank you it's gorgeous!
Lemme know if you open up a shop some time, I'll have to pay you to code me one at some point haha!
friendship ended with spirals, now aethers are my best friendAnixAcf.png
@Impception Sure thing!

@ghastimafrix Aw, thanks! I kind of doubt it will happen because I'm not good at committing to something, but I'll keep you in mind if it does. Though I can't seem to find another recent shop that does something like this, so I'd have no idea what to charge.

Will probably be working on these more slowly from here on out, because looking up images and coding for several straight hours turns out not to be so good for my other priorities.
@Impception Sure thing!

@ghastimafrix Aw, thanks! I kind of doubt it will happen because I'm not good at committing to something, but I'll keep you in mind if it does. Though I can't seem to find another recent shop that does something like this, so I'd have no idea what to charge.

Will probably be working on these more slowly from here on out, because looking up images and coding for several straight hours turns out not to be so good for my other priorities.
@Impception

Sorry for the long delay! Between me taking time out to grind for the festival, being indecisive about the layout, and just plain slacking off, it's taken a while to get it finished. Still not sure I'm really satisfied with the result.

Here's the dragon with the bio preview, and here's the code. Let me know if you'd like anything changed.
@Impception

Sorry for the long delay! Between me taking time out to grind for the festival, being indecisive about the layout, and just plain slacking off, it's taken a while to get it finished. Still not sure I'm really satisfied with the result.

Here's the dragon with the bio preview, and here's the code. Let me know if you'd like anything changed.
@Sumatra Ohh wow, your coding style's really awesome! If you feel like it- any chance you'll be willing to do something for her? I just can't make it work xD Thank you in advance! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29494882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294949/29494882_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sumatra

Ohh wow, your coding style's really awesome! If you feel like it- any chance you'll be willing to do something for her? I just can't make it work xD

Thank you in advance! :)

29494882_350.png
u2TWLA7.png
@Firedawn

No problem! I assume you just want me to make spaces for the stuff you already have in her bio and nothing else? (Usually I leave room for a fairly long backstory, but I see that hers is pretty short.)
@Firedawn

No problem! I assume you just want me to make spaces for the stuff you already have in her bio and nothing else? (Usually I leave room for a fairly long backstory, but I see that hers is pretty short.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14