Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sumatra's bio templates and customs
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Geckoe

Finished. Sorry for the delay, was dealing with some health issues for a bit.

Dragon preview is here, code is here.

And with that, I think I will be closing freebies on this thread. May or may not reopen in the future.
@Geckoe

Finished. Sorry for the delay, was dealing with some health issues for a bit.

Dragon preview is here, code is here.

And with that, I think I will be closing freebies on this thread. May or may not reopen in the future.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Sumatra

Thank you! I didn't explain things very well, but this code is really good!
@Sumatra

Thank you! I didn't explain things very well, but this code is really good!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
I know it's been a few months since anyone's posted but can I just say WOW? These are awesome!
necroing isn't a thing anymore....right?
I know it's been a few months since anyone's posted but can I just say WOW? These are awesome!
necroing isn't a thing anymore....right?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif •Timewatcher
•Wishlist

•+3FR
•She/Her
@Sumatra I'd love to talk to you about bio commissions!
@Sumatra I'd love to talk to you about bio commissions!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@TimeWatcher
Didn't see your post until now, but thank you so much! It means a lot to me when people like the things I make. (And I guess this thread is kind of a permanent fixture, so not really a necro?)

@TheoDemoine
Sure thing! Typically I charge 200kt per bio, but if it's really simple or really complex the price might be different. What sort of thing are you looking for? (At work, so might be a few hours before I respond.)
@TimeWatcher
Didn't see your post until now, but thank you so much! It means a lot to me when people like the things I make. (And I guess this thread is kind of a permanent fixture, so not really a necro?)

@TheoDemoine
Sure thing! Typically I charge 200kt per bio, but if it's really simple or really complex the price might be different. What sort of thing are you looking for? (At work, so might be a few hours before I respond.)
[center] @Sumatra that's perfectly understandable! I'm currently writing lore for my clan, and trying to figure out bio layouts for everyone, but I think I want my clan leader and her mate to have a matching bio, possibly? (they are below) As long as it has the basics (place for name, place for 3 traits, place for bio) and places for art it'll be perfect! Possibly a place for personality / trivia / ect? I tend to write long, in depth bios!! Any kind of golden / Royal theme would really work, since they're both from royal bloolines [i]and[/i] the leaders of my clan! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21772945] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217730/21772945_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35106042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351061/35106042_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd have to save up for two or three days to get that, but I should be able to swing between 200-250kT pretty easy![/center]
@Sumatra that's perfectly understandable!
I'm currently writing lore for my clan, and trying to figure out bio layouts for everyone, but I think I want my clan leader and her mate to have a matching bio, possibly? (they are below)
As long as it has the basics (place for name, place for 3 traits, place for bio) and places for art it'll be perfect! Possibly a place for personality / trivia / ect? I tend to write long, in depth bios!! Any kind of golden / Royal theme would really work, since they're both from royal bloolines and the leaders of my clan!

21772945_350.png

35106042_350.png

I'd have to save up for two or three days to get that, but I should be able to swing between 200-250kT pretty easy!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@TheoDemoine

Sorry for the delay! That sounds doable, and 200kt would be just fine! By places for art, do you mean clickable art frames or a section to dump them at full size?
@TheoDemoine

Sorry for the delay! That sounds doable, and 200kt would be just fine! By places for art, do you mean clickable art frames or a section to dump them at full size?
@Sumatra I would prefer full size, but art frames is okay as well!
@Sumatra I would prefer full size, but art frames is okay as well!
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
@TheoDemoine
Full size it is, then! Hopefully should have it done over the weekend, though I may ping you again sooner if I think of any other questions.
@TheoDemoine
Full size it is, then! Hopefully should have it done over the weekend, though I may ping you again sooner if I think of any other questions.
@Sumatra Alright, thank you! I'll try and play some games to get some money, though I am pretty busy with moving as late haha
@Sumatra Alright, thank you! I'll try and play some games to get some money, though I am pretty busy with moving as late haha
• FR + 2
• He / They / It
• Suffering Adult
Oh Wyrm?
Adoptables
Art Shop
Tumblr
Lore Shop
Wishlist
RYeGELy.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14