Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sumatra's bio templates and customs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@supersalamander @ecruteak

Thanks for the compliments! Custom slot is open if either of you want it; just tell me what you want and I'll pick whichever request I feel is most doable.
@supersalamander @ecruteak

Thanks for the compliments! Custom slot is open if either of you want it; just tell me what you want and I'll pick whichever request I feel is most doable.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@Sumatra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30290267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302903/30290267_350.png[/img] [/url] This is the girl I'm looking to get a bio for. She's my "me" dragon and is an archaeologist. Something fairly simple would work for her. Maybe a couple of pictures of ancient ruins/relics here and there, but have a big enough space for some lore that could be 3-4 paragraphs if that makes sense. Oh, and maybe a space to insert FR item images that match her? Hope that's enough detail! If not, let me know. And if you end up doing someone else's that's perfectly fine as well :D edit: if you can make it have this archivist parchment feel somehow that would be really neat! but if not again, don't worry about it!!
@Sumatra

30290267_350.png

This is the girl I'm looking to get a bio for. She's my "me" dragon and is an archaeologist. Something fairly simple would work for her. Maybe a couple of pictures of ancient ruins/relics here and there, but have a big enough space for some lore that could be 3-4 paragraphs if that makes sense. Oh, and maybe a space to insert FR item images that match her?

Hope that's enough detail! If not, let me know. And if you end up doing someone else's that's perfectly fine as well :D

edit: if you can make it have this archivist parchment feel somehow that would be really neat! but if not again, don't worry about it!!
flefaeries_2.png
@Sumatra Just wondering but where did you get those cropped out images from the vistas? (Like the winter wind images, bottles etc)
@Sumatra Just wondering but where did you get those cropped out images from the vistas? (Like the winter wind images, bottles etc)
2gzbgvt.png eq6zQ9M.png
AaYNmEX.png
rUoKR6y.png
ypcKWM0.png
@supersalamander

Hazeledpoppy cuts them out and posts them to their tumblr. Link is here.
@supersalamander

Hazeledpoppy cuts them out and posts them to their tumblr. Link is here.
@Sumatra Hi! Could you code something for Glittersheen here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31118957] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311190/31118957_350.png[/img] [/url] Something along the lines of what you did for Hallsifer would be lovely, but with a more Mantis green/alien/spacey theme, and maybe stick moral alignment in there somewhere? Let me know if you need more info!
@Sumatra Hi! Could you code something for Glittersheen here?

31118957_350.png

Something along the lines of what you did for Hallsifer would be lovely, but with a more Mantis green/alien/spacey theme, and maybe stick moral alignment in there somewhere? Let me know if you need more info!
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
@Sumatra I love your style and would like coding in a shadow themed style. I really like the plauge one you did with banners on both sides. But if this derg dosent motivate you, you dont have to do it!! I have written a lore for my leader derg and i dont really like any designs i found. So here is the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30030105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300302/30030105_350.png[/img] [/url] Here is the writting i want in the coding: Frey a dragon born under the rule of the lightning, was abandoned by his parents when he was a few days old. He was given away to the old leader of a shadow clan in exchange for food and materials. The leader was old and didn't have any offspring or mate. He accepted Frey to be his son and the new leader after his death. The leader of shadows trained Freyr to become the strongest and fastest of all the clan. As time passed, after a month of training, the leader died. Freyr became the new leader and swore by the name of Shadowbinder to become the leader the clan wanted him to be. He was chosen to lead. BackStory of his name: As Frey wandered through the tangled woods, he noticed a gleam of a blue fire. As he sneaked through the trees, he saw monsters from under the lightning rule. He came closer an saw them trying to get through the dark woods. Frey, not losing any time, jumped onto the leading monster and bit of his head. The fought off the other monsters and when the patrolling party came in they saw him standing and looking at splashes of blood on the ground. He was a nightmare to meet on a battlefield. Anyone who survived could only remember the bright blue gleam of his eyes in the dark. After this night, he was named the Demon of Shadows.
@Sumatra

I love your style and would like coding in a shadow themed style. I really like the plauge one you did with banners on both sides. But if this derg dosent motivate you, you dont have to do it!!
I have written a lore for my leader derg and i dont really like any designs i found. So here is the dragon:

30030105_350.png

Here is the writting i want in the coding:

Frey a dragon born under the rule of the lightning, was abandoned by his parents when he was a few days old. He was given away to the old leader of a shadow clan in exchange for food and materials. The leader was old and didn't have any offspring or mate. He accepted Frey to be his son and the new leader after his death. The leader of shadows trained Freyr to become the strongest and fastest of all the clan. As time passed, after a month of training, the leader died. Freyr became the new leader and swore by the name of Shadowbinder to become the leader the clan wanted him to be. He was chosen to lead.

BackStory of his name:
As Frey wandered through the tangled woods, he noticed a gleam of a blue fire. As he sneaked through the trees, he saw monsters from under the lightning rule. He came closer an saw them trying to get through the dark woods. Frey, not losing any time, jumped onto the leading monster and bit of his head. The fought off the other monsters and when the patrolling party came in they saw him standing and looking at splashes of blood on the ground. He was a nightmare to meet on a battlefield. Anyone who survived could only remember the bright blue gleam of his eyes in the dark. After this night, he was named the Demon of Shadows.
tM8OC5g.png hello! my name is volk
designer • FRT+10 • eng/rus

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
@Ecruteak @faon @RunicFoxx

Oh wow, didn't expect to get this much attention.

I'll do Ecruteak's for now, and pick between the two of you for the next one.
@Ecruteak @faon @RunicFoxx

Oh wow, didn't expect to get this much attention.

I'll do Ecruteak's for now, and pick between the two of you for the next one.
@Ecruteak

Decided to try leaving off the header and footer images for a change to see how I like it. Thoughts? Dragon preview is here and code is here.

Now, there's one image in this bio that I had to upload to tinypic instead of imgur as I normally do, because for some reason imgur doesn't let me upload really small images. Just a warning in case the image link suddenly breaks after 90 days or so. (It's a tiny sliver just above the first chunk of filler text.) If you need to take it out, there won't be any visible change to the bio except that the right part of the parchment border will be a few pixels out of line. Or if you know of a more permanent site to host it, I could upload it there instead.

@faon

I've decided to do yours next. Do you want all the same information spaces that were in Hallsifer's bio, or no? Aside from that, I can make you a bio based on the info you've already given, but if you have some more specific ideas in mind, I'd be happy to try and accommodate them.
@Ecruteak

Decided to try leaving off the header and footer images for a change to see how I like it. Thoughts? Dragon preview is here and code is here.

Now, there's one image in this bio that I had to upload to tinypic instead of imgur as I normally do, because for some reason imgur doesn't let me upload really small images. Just a warning in case the image link suddenly breaks after 90 days or so. (It's a tiny sliver just above the first chunk of filler text.) If you need to take it out, there won't be any visible change to the bio except that the right part of the parchment border will be a few pixels out of line. Or if you know of a more permanent site to host it, I could upload it there instead.

@faon

I've decided to do yours next. Do you want all the same information spaces that were in Hallsifer's bio, or no? Aside from that, I can make you a bio based on the info you've already given, but if you have some more specific ideas in mind, I'd be happy to try and accommodate them.
@Sumatra I'd like to request a coded bio for this girl here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21269026] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212691/21269026_350.png[/img][/url] I'd like it to be themed around her colors: purple and black, but maybe a little bit of gold and purple. There should be a section for her name and title, and it should allow me to freely add art to the bottom page continuously. I don't really want anything fancy like quotes, stats, relationships, traits, or anything like that. Just something simple and aesthetically pleasing that will accommodate what I've written for her and her artwork. Please let me know if you can do this, and thank you so much!
@Sumatra

I'd like to request a coded bio for this girl here!

21269026_350.png

I'd like it to be themed around her colors: purple and black, but maybe a little bit of gold and purple. There should be a section for her name and title, and it should allow me to freely add art to the bottom page continuously. I don't really want anything fancy like quotes, stats, relationships, traits, or anything like that. Just something simple and aesthetically pleasing that will accommodate what I've written for her and her artwork. Please let me know if you can do this, and thank you so much!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Sumatra

omg it's perfect! it's pretty much exactly what I was imagining.

If the image breaks, I'll deal with it. I think it'll be fine, though!

Thank you so much ;w; I'll send you a little thank you :D
@Sumatra

omg it's perfect! it's pretty much exactly what I was imagining.

If the image breaks, I'll deal with it. I think it'll be fine, though!

Thank you so much ;w; I'll send you a little thank you :D
flefaeries_2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14