Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Decres' extended bestiary
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
*Clicks through all 8 pages*

*There is nothing but "Please ping me!" posts*

Okay then.
Please ping me when you post another familiar, I actually love your art style so much.

Okay then.
Please ping me when you post another familiar, I actually love your art style so much.
- order
Please ping me! I'd love to see a [item=Wildwood Owl] Alos: [quote name="MrFrenchFrybrows" date=2017-08-04 15:17:55] *Clicks through all 8 pages* ... *There is nothing but "Please ping me!" posts* Okay then. [/quote] Same.
Please ping me! I'd love to see a Wildwood Owl
Alos:
MrFrenchFrybrows wrote on 2017-08-04:

Okay then.
Same.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@chespin
Such lovely art! Could I be part of your update pinglist, please? =D
@chespin
Such lovely art! Could I be part of your update pinglist, please? =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@chespin May I be added to your update pinglist?
@chespin May I be added to your update pinglist?
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
Pinglists updated up to here.

ALSO SORRY, I have so many projects I do, I will start this again soon D: it's not abandoned I promise. It's just my time on FR has been spent elsewhere, but I am closing up a big project soon and will have time to do this stuff.

Thank you!
Pinglists updated up to here.

ALSO SORRY, I have so many projects I do, I will start this again soon D: it's not abandoned I promise. It's just my time on FR has been spent elsewhere, but I am closing up a big project soon and will have time to do this stuff.

Thank you!
@chespin :0 I'd love to be added to the update pinglist :3
@chespin :0 I'd love to be added to the update pinglist :3
~
leo - she/they
FR+2

looking for dragons!
~~
VrWWm16.png
@chespin May I also be added to the update pinglist?
@chespin May I also be added to the update pinglist?
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
[color=#31456b] Hey a real update! I'm going to *try* to do these like, weekly? Unfortunately, no companion cerdae for this one, as I accidentally saved the psd file as a flat layer. If I do the other it'll be an original piece >_< [center][color=#31456b] [item=flora cerdae] [color=#31456b] [b]FLORA CERDAE[/b] [i]As calm and majestic as cerdae look, they must routinely spar to wear down their horns, which grow at an alarmingly fast rate.[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/t50HZS0.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/hxwQQRa.png[/img][/center] pinglist! if yoiu're being pinged you at some point requested to be. Feel free to request removal if you want :D @Tsuni, @MissFortune17, @mysticpenguin, @Ziegler, @Deathwolf555, @Omalleycat, @Finian, @Frenkle, @Starrlight, @Doughnut, @starii, @TheDragonEmperor, @AceofSpades, @raiccoon, @Kpribbit, @zzzhorses, @Island, @Kryptica, @Bluefire7991, @GoldieFazbear, @UserOfShadows, @Minxwolfie, @Automedon, @Arkanjel, @Holysnacks, @Crescentstar711, @DragonWarrior333, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @KallyPaige, @alrydae, @Failuresaurus, @AestheticOwl, @Otter112233, @Crumbleless, @Razmoose, @Eternality, @Skyfeather02, @Parda, @QuickSilvr, @Fellefan, @Generation, @BezimiennyRaptor, @Nightfleet, @Hinumi, @SnowSquad, @Bluwingskitty, @Hawktalon, @deviantdoge, @wildflowers, @Juri01, @Stormseeker, @SamIamLuvDov
Hey a real update!
I'm going to *try* to do these like, weekly?

Unfortunately, no companion cerdae for this one, as I accidentally saved the psd file as a flat layer. If I do the other it'll be an original piece >_<

Flora Cerdae FLORA CERDAE
As calm and majestic as cerdae look, they must routinely spar to wear down their horns, which grow at an alarmingly fast rate.

t50HZS0.png

hxwQQRa.png

pinglist! if yoiu're being pinged you at some point requested to be. Feel free to request removal if you want :D

@Tsuni, @MissFortune17, @mysticpenguin, @Ziegler, @Deathwolf555, @Omalleycat, @Finian, @Frenkle, @Starrlight, @Doughnut, @starii, @TheDragonEmperor, @AceofSpades, @raiccoon, @Kpribbit, @zzzhorses, @Island, @Kryptica, @Bluefire7991, @GoldieFazbear, @UserOfShadows, @Minxwolfie, @Automedon, @Arkanjel, @Holysnacks, @Crescentstar711, @DragonWarrior333, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @KallyPaige, @alrydae, @Failuresaurus, @AestheticOwl, @Otter112233, @Crumbleless, @Razmoose, @Eternality, @Skyfeather02, @Parda, @QuickSilvr, @Fellefan, @Generation, @BezimiennyRaptor, @Nightfleet, @Hinumi, @SnowSquad, @Bluwingskitty, @Hawktalon, @deviantdoge, @wildflowers, @Juri01, @Stormseeker, @SamIamLuvDov
gasp
gasp
Nothing here... IMG_2249.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2262775
Join this Raffle!
Aaaah, it's beautiful! And on my birthday too? You never disappoint. :O
Aaaah, it's beautiful! And on my birthday too? You never disappoint. :O
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18