Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Decres' extended bestiary
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[center][size=2][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] @Lino sidasdsad I can't wait to see it ; ; <3 [/size][/center]

@Lino
sidasdsad I can't wait to see it ; ; <3

Update time! [b]If you're being pinged, you asked to be added to the pinglist, possibly a VERY long time ago (when my username was chespin or Vaveny). Likewise if you'd like to be taken off please just let me know here and I'll getcha off asap.[/b] [size=1]@Tsuni, @MissFortune17, @mysticpenguin, @Ziegler, @Deathwolf555, @Omalleycat, @Finian, @Frenkle, @Starrlight, @Doughnut, @starii, @TheDragonEmperor, @AceofSpades, @raiccoon, @Kpribbit, @zzzhorses, @Island, @Kryptica, @Bluefire7991, @GoldieFazbear, @UserOfShadows, @Minxwolfie, @Automedon, @Arkanjel, @Holysnacks, @Crescentstar711, @DragonWarrior333, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @KallyPaige, @alrydae, @Failuresaurus, @AestheticOwl, @Otter112233, @Razmoose, @Eternality, @Skyfeather02, @Parda, @QuickSilvr, @Fellefan, @Generation, @BezimiennyRaptor, @Nightfleet, @Hinumi, @SnowSquad, @Bluwingskitty, @Hawktalon, @deviantdoge, @wildflowers, @Juri01, @Stormseeker, @SamIamLuvDov, @Dreamcoyote, @LiepardQueen, @Raya36, @Fizzywits, @Cut3si, @After, @superninjadragon, @TheFamily, @Spina, @okn, @Amezrou, @Decapitation, @PossessedBirb, @CallmeTrash, @ShadowStorm1404, @Wildheart25, @CrimsonEagle, @HardcoreUvula, @TempestDragon, @TIR3D, @Nevros[/size] [item=mindless flight] [b]MINDLESS FLIGHT[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Tbk7EJk.png[/img] [i]Swift, strong, and without any sense of direction. It's said that if you've laid eyes upon it, it's seen you as well; and the image of it will be burned into your mind for all eternity. That is to say: if you have seen it, it's already too late.[/i] ----- [item=foolish prince] [b]FOOLISH PRINCE[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NtwyT16.png[/img] [i] A wise leader must never lose their head. A foolish one will will be immortalised for doing so. This particular familiar has decided you won't forget about them.[/i]
Update time!
If you're being pinged, you asked to be added to the pinglist, possibly a VERY long time ago (when my username was chespin or Vaveny). Likewise if you'd like to be taken off please just let me know here and I'll getcha off asap.

@Tsuni, @MissFortune17, @mysticpenguin, @Ziegler, @Deathwolf555, @Omalleycat, @Finian, @Frenkle, @Starrlight, @Doughnut, @starii, @TheDragonEmperor, @AceofSpades, @raiccoon, @Kpribbit, @zzzhorses, @Island, @Kryptica, @Bluefire7991, @GoldieFazbear, @UserOfShadows, @Minxwolfie, @Automedon, @Arkanjel, @Holysnacks, @Crescentstar711, @DragonWarrior333, @MrFrenchFrybrows, @KallyPaige, @alrydae, @Failuresaurus, @AestheticOwl, @Otter112233, @Razmoose, @Eternality, @Skyfeather02, @Parda, @QuickSilvr, @Fellefan, @Generation, @BezimiennyRaptor, @Nightfleet, @Hinumi, @SnowSquad, @Bluwingskitty, @Hawktalon, @deviantdoge, @wildflowers, @Juri01, @Stormseeker, @SamIamLuvDov, @Dreamcoyote, @LiepardQueen, @Raya36, @Fizzywits, @Cut3si, @After, @superninjadragon, @TheFamily, @Spina, @okn, @Amezrou, @Decapitation, @PossessedBirb, @CallmeTrash, @ShadowStorm1404, @Wildheart25, @CrimsonEagle, @HardcoreUvula, @TempestDragon, @TIR3D, @Nevros

Mindless Flight MINDLESS FLIGHT

Tbk7EJk.png

Swift, strong, and without any sense of direction. It's said that if you've laid eyes upon it, it's seen you as well; and the image of it will be burned into your mind for all eternity. That is to say: if you have seen it, it's already too late.

Foolish Prince FOOLISH PRINCE

NtwyT16.png

A wise leader must never lose their head. A foolish one will will be immortalised for doing so.
This particular familiar has decided you won't forget about them.

your familiar arts are so lovely, just had to let you know ♥
your familiar arts are so lovely, just had to let you know ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
Oh heck, these are gorgeous! Please add me to the pinglist!
Also if you ever decided to do the garden larail, I know it's not a popular one but I'd be over the moon so, just for your consideration.
Oh heck, these are gorgeous! Please add me to the pinglist!
Also if you ever decided to do the garden larail, I know it's not a popular one but I'd be over the moon so, just for your consideration.
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
These are AMAZING

Pinglist plz!
These are AMAZING

Pinglist plz!
YOUR ART IS

IS
IS

YELLS AMAZING THOSE FOOLISH PRINCE AND MINDLESS FLIGHT AAAA

@Lino also, please add me to the pinglist?
YOUR ART IS

IS
IS

YELLS AMAZING THOSE FOOLISH PRINCE AND MINDLESS FLIGHT AAAA

@Lino also, please add me to the pinglist?
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Pinglist updated up to here. Thanks :D
Pinglist updated up to here. Thanks :D
so cute!!!! pinglist please
so cute!!!! pinglist please
D9XjOpZ.jpg
pinglist please, your art is incredible! love the linework
pinglist please, your art is incredible! love the linework

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
May I be added to the pinglist?
May I be added to the pinglist?