Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1584 1585
I treat myself only occasionally. Trust me, I've learned my lesson :P
I treat myself only occasionally. Trust me, I've learned my lesson :P
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Seriously. Does anyone need the Ghostlight vista? I now have THREE extras. lol

Once upon a time you could sell these things for like 120kT a pop. The market has crested on them MONTHS ago. Way easier to give them away than sell them.
Seriously. Does anyone need the Ghostlight vista? I now have THREE extras. lol

Once upon a time you could sell these things for like 120kT a pop. The market has crested on them MONTHS ago. Way easier to give them away than sell them.
???? How do you keep doing that ixris like seriously
???? How do you keep doing that ixris like seriously
otQd63W.png
@/ixris
I'll take one!

and totally not because i'm too lazy to try and get one myself XD
@/ixris
I'll take one!

and totally not because i'm too lazy to try and get one myself XD
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Somewhat related (ish?) question, ixris, and one I feel like you've answered before but naturally I've forgotten - what build do you use in Ghostlight?
Somewhat related (ish?) question, ixris, and one I feel like you've answered before but naturally I've forgotten - what build do you use in Ghostlight?
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
Haha holy crap ixris, how much time do you spend in ghostlight?!
Haha holy crap ixris, how much time do you spend in ghostlight?!
...Can I have one, please, ixris? XD
...Can I have one, please, ixris? XD
VAAnkLY.png
Sal - I use the dickens out of the Meditate Monk. I would not trade my monk for any other build there, because WOW. She does great taking 2 fodder up to 7 pretty freaking easy and fast, or she can hang out with a healer (the Workshop Worker healer is great) and just live there with a single fodder up to 10 pretty flipping easily. OR she can work as a trainer for 1 fodder and another dragon going up to 25. I love her so much.

That said now that my healer is 25 at last, the workshop worker pair is actually totally useful and I rescind all umbrage I spewed about them earlier. Totally a workable build. <3

Sara - you're getting a vista. :D
Sal - I use the dickens out of the Meditate Monk. I would not trade my monk for any other build there, because WOW. She does great taking 2 fodder up to 7 pretty freaking easy and fast, or she can hang out with a healer (the Workshop Worker healer is great) and just live there with a single fodder up to 10 pretty flipping easily. OR she can work as a trainer for 1 fodder and another dragon going up to 25. I love her so much.

That said now that my healer is 25 at last, the workshop worker pair is actually totally useful and I rescind all umbrage I spewed about them earlier. Totally a workable build. <3

Sara - you're getting a vista. :D
scar - AESTHETIC. lol

CF scri - yes you may. :) (I KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS ALL ARE BY THEIR AVATARS I PROMISE. lol)
scar - AESTHETIC. lol

CF scri - yes you may. :) (I KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS ALL ARE BY THEIR AVATARS I PROMISE. lol)
ixris - please link the workshop worker pair
ixris - please link the workshop worker pair
otQd63W.png
1 2 ... 887 888 889 890 891 ... 1584 1585