Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1584 1585
me: cuts myself off from spending at all on FR by shoving everything into my vault. TIME TO SAVE UP FOR THEM GEM GENES. HAHA.

yeah tho @/CF me and ridgebacks have a tenuous history. i had an xxx seafoam lady ridgeback for awhile but i just wasn't connected to her? like, i was connected enough that i remember her, i suppose, but yeah. HE'S SUCH A HANDSOME BOY, tell him i think he's cute. (i say, of the fictional dragon)

books are hard. i got all my from interlibrary this semester because i just can't afford to spend money at all.
me: cuts myself off from spending at all on FR by shoving everything into my vault. TIME TO SAVE UP FOR THEM GEM GENES. HAHA.

yeah tho @/CF me and ridgebacks have a tenuous history. i had an xxx seafoam lady ridgeback for awhile but i just wasn't connected to her? like, i was connected enough that i remember her, i suppose, but yeah. HE'S SUCH A HANDSOME BOY, tell him i think he's cute. (i say, of the fictional dragon)

books are hard. i got all my from interlibrary this semester because i just can't afford to spend money at all.
I've never bought gems myself, and considering how much of a hoarder of cash I am... it's doubtful I ever will!
I've never bought gems myself, and considering how much of a hoarder of cash I am... it's doubtful I ever will!
Cost of college is so stupid ;_; + also kinda starving cause no pocket cash or supplies since not long before moving to the dorm I moved pout of a super toxic home. But i rather be free from toxicity that fat and happy.

Limesparrow - pffft, I will tell him that xD
Trust me there are lot of cute dragons on here and I say that because of their art. like "heart eyes **"
Cost of college is so stupid ;_; + also kinda starving cause no pocket cash or supplies since not long before moving to the dorm I moved pout of a super toxic home. But i rather be free from toxicity that fat and happy.

Limesparrow - pffft, I will tell him that xD
Trust me there are lot of cute dragons on here and I say that because of their art. like "heart eyes **"
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
I generally try to limit myself to $20/month for FR. I probably shouldn't even be doing that, but :U whatever.

I feel you on the textbook struggle, guys. This is why I'm majoring in a field where textbooks are optional. Scratch that, I spend hundreds on photo supplies every semester so I'm no better off. But at least I actually use those.
I generally try to limit myself to $20/month for FR. I probably shouldn't even be doing that, but :U whatever.

I feel you on the textbook struggle, guys. This is why I'm majoring in a field where textbooks are optional. Scratch that, I spend hundreds on photo supplies every semester so I'm no better off. But at least I actually use those.
The job I want doesn't even require a major >_>

$20 O-o
I've never paid a sent to this site nor will i ever >:D
The job I want doesn't even require a major >_>

$20 O-o
I've never paid a sent to this site nor will i ever >:D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
well, I'm an english major, so i definitely do use my textbooks. but also they're expensive as heck and it's really not fair.

i personally have spent a bit of money on fr but, like, oh well. only a little and i really wanted that nocturne stuff, ok
well, I'm an english major, so i definitely do use my textbooks. but also they're expensive as heck and it's really not fair.

i personally have spent a bit of money on fr but, like, oh well. only a little and i really wanted that nocturne stuff, ok
I probably drop 20 bucks every three months, because wow I work full time and have a budget that doesn't allow for spending, but DANG IT MY POET NEEDS OPAL. (all my dragons need opal. That was a dangerous gene release for me. I have had to spread out all my opal needs over a few months to make sure I'm not setting myself up for problems, lol).

I like having the game be something you can play and access most aspects of it without ever needing gems. But I also love that the dragon economy runs way smoother with aspects of RL economics - whitelisting on your adblock is dicey because FR has a terrible history of awful ads that are A) racy as heck for a T rated site and B) often contain malware. :D YAAAY. - but I love to be able to pay people for the art they make and the services they provide and the servers they moderate and keeping a community running that makes me feel safer and happier at the end of the day. Also Undel is cool as heck, even though I've only ever interacted with her like twice off-site, my roomie Unyko knew her on FurAffinity for a time, so I'm doubly supportive of the creative endeavors of people I know.

Also I remember when the servers were so bad that they had to shut down everything AND roll back the site three days of play, and we couldn't play for two weeks straight because everything was so overtaxed. PLEASE. PLEAAAAASSE Take my money. D:
I probably drop 20 bucks every three months, because wow I work full time and have a budget that doesn't allow for spending, but DANG IT MY POET NEEDS OPAL. (all my dragons need opal. That was a dangerous gene release for me. I have had to spread out all my opal needs over a few months to make sure I'm not setting myself up for problems, lol).

I like having the game be something you can play and access most aspects of it without ever needing gems. But I also love that the dragon economy runs way smoother with aspects of RL economics - whitelisting on your adblock is dicey because FR has a terrible history of awful ads that are A) racy as heck for a T rated site and B) often contain malware. :D YAAAY. - but I love to be able to pay people for the art they make and the services they provide and the servers they moderate and keeping a community running that makes me feel safer and happier at the end of the day. Also Undel is cool as heck, even though I've only ever interacted with her like twice off-site, my roomie Unyko knew her on FurAffinity for a time, so I'm doubly supportive of the creative endeavors of people I know.

Also I remember when the servers were so bad that they had to shut down everything AND roll back the site three days of play, and we couldn't play for two weeks straight because everything was so overtaxed. PLEASE. PLEAAAAASSE Take my money. D:
I don't miss buying textbooks. >.>;; *hugs to you guys*

As long as I stay within my budget, I don't mind spending money on FR. I spend a lot of time here, and I want to support them, even if it's only a little. (Also yay pixels don't take up actual physical space!)
I don't miss buying textbooks. >.>;; *hugs to you guys*

As long as I stay within my budget, I don't mind spending money on FR. I spend a lot of time here, and I want to support them, even if it's only a little. (Also yay pixels don't take up actual physical space!)
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
I do buy gems from the site from time to time h-hahaha

My parents are a weird type of frugal. They'll advise each other to spend as little as possible but they won't tell me that because I'm already frugal in most other avenues of life. Whatever I do, they just remind me nowadays that it's my inheritance so I can do whatever I want with it. Which just makes me go like crap I wanna be rich when I'm old and have seventy cats
I do buy gems from the site from time to time h-hahaha

My parents are a weird type of frugal. They'll advise each other to spend as little as possible but they won't tell me that because I'm already frugal in most other avenues of life. Whatever I do, they just remind me nowadays that it's my inheritance so I can do whatever I want with it. Which just makes me go like crap I wanna be rich when I'm old and have seventy cats
otQd63W.png
Hahahahaha, oh man. Eulerian, your parents crack me up. :) I want to be nice to them and also just sit around listening to you tell stories about them, because wow, I don't even know why but hearing about them makes my day better every time.
Hahahahaha, oh man. Eulerian, your parents crack me up. :) I want to be nice to them and also just sit around listening to you tell stories about them, because wow, I don't even know why but hearing about them makes my day better every time.
1 2 ... 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1584 1585