Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Migrants from Oakrest
1 2 ... 753 754 755 756 757 ... 1584 1585
lol kitty

I'm glad I'm not alone in the "if I make you wear ridiculous apparel I'll HAVE to fix you up" logic, honestly.

Sal- Bram is so beautiful as a skydancer but yeah, I can't see the healer's beacon on him at all
lol kitty

I'm glad I'm not alone in the "if I make you wear ridiculous apparel I'll HAVE to fix you up" logic, honestly.

Sal- Bram is so beautiful as a skydancer but yeah, I can't see the healer's beacon on him at all
I dunno, maybe I will find a dragon I like that hat on? But. No takers yet.

I just keep thinking of Cardcaptor Sakura honestly.
I dunno, maybe I will find a dragon I like that hat on? But. No takers yet.

I just keep thinking of Cardcaptor Sakura honestly.
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@/Sal
XD

You just made me spurt milk from my nose while laughing, thanks
@/Sal
XD

You just made me spurt milk from my nose while laughing, thanks
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Sal -

:C

WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME!??!
Sal -

:C

WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME!??!
...I'm sorry? xD;;

(I actually really like CLAMP manga okay.)
...I'm sorry? xD;;

(I actually really like CLAMP manga okay.)
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
love CLAMP, love Sakura, officially hate the hat
love CLAMP, love Sakura, officially hate the hat
@/GM
I Just want you to know... I LOVE Otiven. <3

This dude... Yeah, I'd totally choose him to be on my team if I was ever going to go on a grand adventure. XD
@/GM
I Just want you to know... I LOVE Otiven. <3

This dude... Yeah, I'd totally choose him to be on my team if I was ever going to go on a grand adventure. XD
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
*drags self back in*

I'm hoooooome~ And read like so many pages guys omg. And threw a new link on the front page. And um, I can't remember if I meant to respond to anything. Oops.
*drags self back in*

I'm hoooooome~ And read like so many pages guys omg. And threw a new link on the front page. And um, I can't remember if I meant to respond to anything. Oops.
otQd63W.png
@/Eul
Welcome back! Bet you had fun going through all the pages. XD (Wow, we're already on 755 and yesterday what, 700?) LET'S KEEP GOING GUYS!

Anyways, one thing I want to ask if you have any Dragons you may offer in sacrifice that I can add to my story? ;D
@/Eul
Welcome back! Bet you had fun going through all the pages. XD (Wow, we're already on 755 and yesterday what, 700?) LET'S KEEP GOING GUYS!

Anyways, one thing I want to ask if you have any Dragons you may offer in sacrifice that I can add to my story? ;D
U4Cs8mx.gif
sacrifiiiiiiiiiiiiicesssssss

What type of dragon are you looking for in particular?
sacrifiiiiiiiiiiiiicesssssss

What type of dragon are you looking for in particular?
otQd63W.png
1 2 ... 753 754 755 756 757 ... 1584 1585