Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 100px Dual Element emblems
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@ThatOneIceWing hahah thanks =}
@ThatOneIceWing hahah thanks =}
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@Akaineko Ah now that's a good one! I was kinda worried because only so many were listed on the front page. If you just made them, It's nice to know I gave you a challenge!
@Akaineko Ah now that's a good one! I was kinda worried because only so many were listed on the front page. If you just made them, It's nice to know I gave you a challenge!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach well, yeah, I had read your post and just made this right after it. Glad to see you like it, I add it to the first post then. About such a number of them - I can't just make all the 110 at once, you know (and no speak about 220 at all). I have some things to be done IRL so I draw this just when I can =}
@Rionach well, yeah, I had read your post and just made this right after it. Glad to see you like it, I add it to the first post then. About such a number of them - I can't just make all the 110 at once, you know (and no speak about 220 at all). I have some things to be done IRL so I draw this just when I can =}
These remind me of the Pokemon with duo elements, but with dragons and I love it! These are so cool! Awesome work~ @Akaineko
Forgive me I've had coffee > >
These remind me of the Pokemon with duo elements, but with dragons and I love it! These are so cool! Awesome work~ @Akaineko
Forgive me I've had coffee > >
1c8q357.png
@Akaineko
Are you still doing these? I was just thinking about some traits and thought I'd share them to you :)

Light/Shadow: Balance, Duality, Self-reflection

Plague/Arcane: Power, Dominance, Arrogance

Fire/Nature: Sacrifice, Grief, Progress, Renewal
@Akaineko
Are you still doing these? I was just thinking about some traits and thought I'd share them to you :)

Light/Shadow: Balance, Duality, Self-reflection

Plague/Arcane: Power, Dominance, Arrogance

Fire/Nature: Sacrifice, Grief, Progress, Renewal
zy8HEZC.gif
@Chardano I'm on a hiatus now, but youre welcome! I like the idea of self-reflection in the Light*Shadow pair. Do they also intersect at stories and story, by the way? Hmm, interesting.

As for Fire*Nature, I'd like to add some passion there. A mother's warm love from Nature, and a driving passion that fuses from Fire. Sacrifice fits well, too, as do the renewal <3
@Chardano I'm on a hiatus now, but youre welcome! I like the idea of self-reflection in the Light*Shadow pair. Do they also intersect at stories and story, by the way? Hmm, interesting.

As for Fire*Nature, I'd like to add some passion there. A mother's warm love from Nature, and a driving passion that fuses from Fire. Sacrifice fits well, too, as do the renewal <3
@Akaineko These are great! I know you've said you're on hiatus, but what do you think would suit arcane x wind? I'm thinking something like a carefree curiosity.
@Akaineko These are great! I know you've said you're on hiatus, but what do you think would suit arcane x wind? I'm thinking something like a carefree curiosity.
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra yeah thats interesting combination! Carefree curiosity seems to work! I might also include 'drive' as a word containing motion, advancing and motivation at the same time. You see, that might differ depending on what charasteristics you take and not take into account.
@Hexephra yeah thats interesting combination! Carefree curiosity seems to work! I might also include 'drive' as a word containing motion, advancing and motivation at the same time. You see, that might differ depending on what charasteristics you take and not take into account.
@Akaineko

yooo, you're the first person ive seen make a fire/arcane thing! thank you, im gonna use it in my clan profile~
@Akaineko

yooo, you're the first person ive seen make a fire/arcane thing! thank you, im gonna use it in my clan profile~
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
@Sivan you're welcome =} glad you like it )
@Sivan you're welcome =} glad you like it )
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16