Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 100px Dual Element emblems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Tanagwal @Akaineko
Fire+Nature = rebirth/rejuvenation maybe? going off the principle that you have to burn a forest to get it to replinish itself or smth.

Idk I am just brainstorming too xD
@Tanagwal @Akaineko
Fire+Nature = rebirth/rejuvenation maybe? going off the principle that you have to burn a forest to get it to replinish itself or smth.

Idk I am just brainstorming too xD
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
oooohh, good one!

shadow x wind = flexible, mobile, untrustworthy
shadow x light = alert, balance, comfort, hope
shadow x arcane = forbidden knowledge, rules/structure, the unknown
@Lup
oooohh, good one!

shadow x wind = flexible, mobile, untrustworthy
shadow x light = alert, balance, comfort, hope
shadow x arcane = forbidden knowledge, rules/structure, the unknown
@Lup @Tanagwal wow your flow of ideas is just awesome! :D thank you! Well, I've made the [b]Fire*Arcane[/b] one with the ( Passion+Imagination=Creativity ) traits: [center] [img]http://s017.radikal.ru/i421/1608/c5/9b732f7e0d65.png[/img] [img]http://s017.radikal.ru/i431/1608/5d/7ee2a46d473e.png[/img] [/center] What do you think? About Fire*Nature I think Lup's idea is good. We have to be careful since we must give as broad characteristic as possible when developing traits for a combo. For example, for me there are just fun and lightened kindness in the (Wind*Nature) pair, while it may be wastefulness and irresponsibility for somebody else. (And huh I can't fully spare the individuality from there anyways)
@Lup @Tanagwal wow your flow of ideas is just awesome! :D thank you! Well, I've made the Fire*Arcane one with the ( Passion+Imagination=Creativity ) traits:
9b732f7e0d65.png 7ee2a46d473e.png

What do you think?

About Fire*Nature I think Lup's idea is good. We have to be careful since we must give as broad characteristic as possible when developing traits for a combo. For example, for me there are just fun and lightened kindness in the (Wind*Nature) pair, while it may be wastefulness and irresponsibility for somebody else. (And huh I can't fully spare the individuality from there anyways)
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@Akaineko
Ohhh looking nice!
@Akaineko
Ohhh looking nice!
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Akaineko AHHHH that is amazing! Would you mind if I use this in my clan profile and link it back here?
@Akaineko AHHHH that is amazing! Would you mind if I use this in my clan profile and link it back here?
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
@shanncrafter thanks :)))) Of course use them as you wish. There in the first post I put a code for your things (though they are at russian photohosting now and maybe you better re-host them)
@shanncrafter thanks :)))) Of course use them as you wish. There in the first post I put a code for your things (though they are at russian photohosting now and maybe you better re-host them)
@Akaineko

I love these designs ^^ Thank you again!
@Akaineko

I love these designs ^^ Thank you again!
zy8HEZC.gif
@Chardano youre welcome! =} updated the first post so you may use the image code with the link.
@Chardano youre welcome! =} updated the first post so you may use the image code with the link.
Just accidentally made a Lightwind one.
Just accidentally made a Lightwind one.
@Akaineko Oh wow, these are so awesome and unique! I would adore seeing an arcane/shadow or arcane/plague. Like cunning/mischief/forbidden knowledge and power/taboo sort of stuff * w *(\ Would you ping me if you ever make either of them?
@Akaineko Oh wow, these are so awesome and unique! I would adore seeing an arcane/shadow or arcane/plague. Like cunning/mischief/forbidden knowledge and power/taboo sort of stuff * w *(\ Would you ping me if you ever make either of them?
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16