Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 100px Dual Element emblems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
These are so pretty~ Especially the Fire/Arcane one. I have to find somewhere to use that. It's stunning~
These are so pretty~ Especially the Fire/Arcane one. I have to find somewhere to use that. It's stunning~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur glad you like it ÷)))
@VoxxVoleur glad you like it ÷)))
Pixel Teapot Wind and Nature joined emblem Ursegal Project emblem
@Evernear to tag myself because these are amazing.

@Akaineko

For a few ideas on icons, how about

arcanexearth / earthxarcane.
the traits would be remembrance, change, and knowledge. Earth is stable and holds ancient knowledge, and arcane unearths that knowledge in the quest to to change, though will always remember the old ways, for the sake of never repeating the bad.

Windxlightning
The traits would be adaptability, stern, and cultural. Both wind and lightning are very adaptable as flights, with lightning being in a desert, and wind never staying the same for one minute. Lightning is stern, often keeping to itself however, while wind brings in new cultures and ideas.

I have more, though that's all I want to force upon you. Hope you don't mind.
@Evernear to tag myself because these are amazing.

@Akaineko

For a few ideas on icons, how about

arcanexearth / earthxarcane.
the traits would be remembrance, change, and knowledge. Earth is stable and holds ancient knowledge, and arcane unearths that knowledge in the quest to to change, though will always remember the old ways, for the sake of never repeating the bad.

Windxlightning
The traits would be adaptability, stern, and cultural. Both wind and lightning are very adaptable as flights, with lightning being in a desert, and wind never staying the same for one minute. Lightning is stern, often keeping to itself however, while wind brings in new cultures and ideas.

I have more, though that's all I want to force upon you. Hope you don't mind.
Dj0u7Al.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAny Pronoun's Fine
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 Hrs. FR Time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing Friendly
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifReserved for whatever
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop(soon)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to Arcane Hunger Games
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to My Dragon Baby
@Evernear yeah that's super cool! You get it absolutely right!
Thank you for the contribution! Maybe I'll make them once, I hope to. (:
Yeah and I'll be happy to see the others, or if you would like to describe existing ones. I'm too lazy to do that sort of things :D

You know, the elemental pairs may have different charasteristics for different people, so it's always wonderful to work with them and see the intersections =)
@Evernear yeah that's super cool! You get it absolutely right!
Thank you for the contribution! Maybe I'll make them once, I hope to. (:
Yeah and I'll be happy to see the others, or if you would like to describe existing ones. I'm too lazy to do that sort of things :D

You know, the elemental pairs may have different charasteristics for different people, so it's always wonderful to work with them and see the intersections =)
@Akaineko
I absolutely love these symbols, they're so cool! Would you be willing to make a Nature/Lightning one? I think it would look like Nature's tree with Lightning's electricity patterns spreading out into the roots. As for the dual flight traits, I'll think about them and post my ideas tomorrow- I shouldn't be up this late where I live! :)
@Akaineko
I absolutely love these symbols, they're so cool! Would you be willing to make a Nature/Lightning one? I think it would look like Nature's tree with Lightning's electricity patterns spreading out into the roots. As for the dual flight traits, I'll think about them and post my ideas tomorrow- I shouldn't be up this late where I live! :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen glad you like them =) well, I'm on a semi-hiatus now, and I hope to return someday.
It's absolutely ok with your timezone, mine is +10h and it's a midday here xD
@QuetzalQueen glad you like them =) well, I'm on a semi-hiatus now, and I hope to return someday.
It's absolutely ok with your timezone, mine is +10h and it's a midday here xD
@Akaineko Some of these are pretty cool but I'm sad to see there's only one involving Shadow up here. Could you guys not come up with the designs you liked?

I'm curious of what other combos would look like and look forward to what you come up with if you choose to do so.
@Akaineko Some of these are pretty cool but I'm sad to see there's only one involving Shadow up here. Could you guys not come up with the designs you liked?

I'm curious of what other combos would look like and look forward to what you come up with if you choose to do so.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Akaineko

I would love to see and Arcane x Lightning one! Also Arcane x Plague and Arcane x Shadow!

For Arcane x Lightning characteristics could be: Hard Working, intellectual, Driven.

and for Arcane x Plague: Strength, Magic, Wealth.

Arcane x Shadow: Playful, Spontaneous, Humor.
@Akaineko

I would love to see and Arcane x Lightning one! Also Arcane x Plague and Arcane x Shadow!

For Arcane x Lightning characteristics could be: Hard Working, intellectual, Driven.

and for Arcane x Plague: Strength, Magic, Wealth.

Arcane x Shadow: Playful, Spontaneous, Humor.
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Rionach are these ok by your taste? =} [center][b]Shadow * Water [/b]- Stories, Reflections, Mystic, the Moon [img]http://s017.radikal.ru/i435/1608/3f/cd752e8fb1ca.png[/img] [img]http://s020.radikal.ru/i714/1608/71/de8fbb2ca3ff.png[/img][/center]
@Rionach are these ok by your taste? =}

Shadow * Water - Stories, Reflections, Mystic, the Moon

cd752e8fb1ca.png de8fbb2ca3ff.png
@Akaineko
These are really cool ;-;
ping for earth/light please plus one for fire/wind for @ unseenmajestics
@Akaineko
These are really cool ;-;
ping for earth/light please plus one for fire/wind for @ unseenmajestics
imageedit_2_9319963682_zpsisgznpgc.png
tumblr_inline_oq2efi1T8s1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kubwbq1r2ao8y_540.png