Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Common Draconic [A Conlang Project]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Leopardmask

Thank you! Adding a singular 'they' was one of the first things we decided when beginning the conlang.

We tried to figure out the easiest way to go through the guide, and direct translations (which are rare and nearly impossible for real languages, sad face) seemed to be the best bet for highlighting our weirdo sentence structure. If you have any suggestions to improve the guide, let me know. :>
@Leopardmask

Thank you! Adding a singular 'they' was one of the first things we decided when beginning the conlang.

We tried to figure out the easiest way to go through the guide, and direct translations (which are rare and nearly impossible for real languages, sad face) seemed to be the best bet for highlighting our weirdo sentence structure. If you have any suggestions to improve the guide, let me know. :>
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
Omg, this is awesome!!

@Banjo I have a ton on my plate right now creatively already, so I don't know that I can commit to submitting an application to join the team for the main language, but....do y'all already have somebody doing script design? That's something I can really see myself doing to contribute over the next few weeks!! Let me know if there's interest for that on the team <3 (my conlang tag is here with the script for my lang Margadhi)
Omg, this is awesome!!

@Banjo I have a ton on my plate right now creatively already, so I don't know that I can commit to submitting an application to join the team for the main language, but....do y'all already have somebody doing script design? That's something I can really see myself doing to contribute over the next few weeks!! Let me know if there's interest for that on the team <3 (my conlang tag is here with the script for my lang Margadhi)
@EternalAunel
@EternalAunel
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@Eoskara

HELLO! I actually started on script a few months ago (while the project was on hiatus but whatevs) and I would absolutely love some help in designing.
@Eoskara

HELLO! I actually started on script a few months ago (while the project was on hiatus but whatevs) and I would absolutely love some help in designing.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Banjo will there be teachers because i'm not sure i can learn this by myself
@Banjo will there be teachers because i'm not sure i can learn this by myself
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
@Eoskara
Any help is appreciated, especially now when we're launching! I don't know exactly what you mean when you say script.. so we probably don't have that. And sadly your link doesn't work. :c

@SpaceSnake

We would love to give some of our team members a user-helping position at some point. For now, I would love to help with any questions you have. You can PM me if you want - though I'm sure any question you have, others will too, so on the thread might be better! Whatever you're most comfortable with.
@Eoskara
Any help is appreciated, especially now when we're launching! I don't know exactly what you mean when you say script.. so we probably don't have that. And sadly your link doesn't work. :c

@SpaceSnake

We would love to give some of our team members a user-helping position at some point. For now, I would love to help with any questions you have. You can PM me if you want - though I'm sure any question you have, others will too, so on the thread might be better! Whatever you're most comfortable with.
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Llanai Whaaat I was not aware of this! That's so cool! (Remember that dragons traditionally seem to etch things into stone, if Tomo and Scribbles are any indication.)
@Llanai Whaaat I was not aware of this! That's so cool! (Remember that dragons traditionally seem to etch things into stone, if Tomo and Scribbles are any indication.)
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
i'm 50000% screaming this is utterly beautiful and i cannot believe the amount of work and effort that must have gone with this

the awesome stuff like this that comes out of the fr-userbase makes me so utterly happy to be a part of it.

plus the inclusion of a singular they is beautiful and i love it

you guys are fantastic holy heck rock on
i'm 50000% screaming this is utterly beautiful and i cannot believe the amount of work and effort that must have gone with this

the awesome stuff like this that comes out of the fr-userbase makes me so utterly happy to be a part of it.

plus the inclusion of a singular they is beautiful and i love it

you guys are fantastic holy heck rock on
slkdjfasdf.png
This is it. This is how I become bilingual. I can tell you all have put an incredible amount of work into this, and this whole idea is absolutely amazing!
This is it. This is how I become bilingual. I can tell you all have put an incredible amount of work into this, and this whole idea is absolutely amazing!
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
@princesscassie

Trust me the entire team is screaming rn (or atleast banjo and I are) This has been the most exciting hour and some of my life.
@princesscassie

Trust me the entire team is screaming rn (or atleast banjo and I are) This has been the most exciting hour and some of my life.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39