Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Common Draconic [A Conlang Project]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Banjo I, don't really have a question,,, I just,, want to learn,,,,,,,
@Banjo I, don't really have a question,,, I just,, want to learn,,,,,,,
ho5M9.gif2IGO4.gifobKSC.gif
@Llanai Hello hello!! I would love to see what you have so far and contribute letterforms/punctuation marks/research/whatever if you're ever feeling stuck! B) Feel free to PM me about it if you want, I'm gonna be popping off Flight Rising soon most likely but I will get to my messages when I'm back!

@Banjo I just mean an alphabet-type thing! But it seems like it's worked out o:
@Llanai Hello hello!! I would love to see what you have so far and contribute letterforms/punctuation marks/research/whatever if you're ever feeling stuck! B) Feel free to PM me about it if you want, I'm gonna be popping off Flight Rising soon most likely but I will get to my messages when I'm back!

@Banjo I just mean an alphabet-type thing! But it seems like it's worked out o:
klingon eat your heart out.
klingon eat your heart out.
4GJsj.gif
@Eldaria

That's the goal.
@Eldaria

That's the goal.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Llanai You never told me you were writing an alphabet! :0 Wowza.

@Eoskara

I see! Well, thank you for offering your help! I'm sure we're gonna need it!

@SpaceSnake

Okay, well, the first step would be taking a look on how to form a simple sentence: "I sleep. You eat. We ran. We will fly, etc". That can be found in the first few slides of the ultimate beginner's guide. I would suggest going down the slides slowly, googling english examples, and trying to translate them one by one using the guide and our dictionary. If you want me to check out what you've written at any time, feel free to PM me.
@Llanai You never told me you were writing an alphabet! :0 Wowza.

@Eoskara

I see! Well, thank you for offering your help! I'm sure we're gonna need it!

@SpaceSnake

Okay, well, the first step would be taking a look on how to form a simple sentence: "I sleep. You eat. We ran. We will fly, etc". That can be found in the first few slides of the ultimate beginner's guide. I would suggest going down the slides slowly, googling english examples, and trying to translate them one by one using the guide and our dictionary. If you want me to check out what you've written at any time, feel free to PM me.
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@shockzephyr
!!!
@shockzephyr
!!!

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
@Banjo

I coulda sworn and a half I mentioned that.
@Banjo

I coulda sworn and a half I mentioned that.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
How exciting!!!! Wow!!
How exciting!!!! Wow!!
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
This is amazing! I really like the structure of the sentences; while it's something I've never seen before, it seems like it'd be fun to learn. *starts studying intently* Congratulations to the team for having created something this expansive and awesome!
This is amazing! I really like the structure of the sentences; while it's something I've never seen before, it seems like it'd be fun to learn. *starts studying intently* Congratulations to the team for having created something this expansive and awesome!
@dreamtime thank you so much!

@Llanai and I are now offering one-on-one learning sessions for users who might be struggling or are overwhelmed on how to start. Just PM one of us and we will would be glad to have a lesson with you.
@dreamtime thank you so much!

@Llanai and I are now offering one-on-one learning sessions for users who might be struggling or are overwhelmed on how to start. Just PM one of us and we will would be glad to have a lesson with you.
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39