Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Help Write Elessas Journal
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21709644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/217097/21709644_350.png[/img] [/url] So I hatched this girl a while back. I was planning to sell her, but then I gave her some lore and I never parted with her. She is my little adventurer and is very out going. I have seen many dragons like her that travel around users lairs and keep a journal of who they have gone too. I wanted to do something like that with her, but I couldn't afford my little baby to go to other peoples clans [i]literally[/i]. I came up with this to fix my problem. Help me write her journal of places she has gone to. Imagine that my little Ellessa has traveled to your lair and met you dragons. Write her a journal entry from her perspective about the time she stayed there and how she liked it. I am not asking for a book,just somthing rather short like a paragraph. I dont guarentee that I will use your entry, but I will try to use as manny as I can. Thank You! (there is also a little blurb in her bio about her past and personality) [b]What you could say:[/b] [LIST] [*]Where she went [*]What she did there [*]How did she like it [*]What is her impression of the clan [*]Who did she meet [*]ect [/LIST] [quote] [b]EXAMPLE:[/b] I have traveled all the way to the Shrieking Wilds now. I have been staying with a lovely clan who lives in a giant jungle tree. I marvel at their ingenuity and creativeness at making their homes in the trees. A small wildclaw hatchling has taken a liking to me named Penny. She has taken it upon herself to make my stay here as good as it could get. She showed me around their clan and taught me how to climb to to top of the trees and swing from the vines. Before I left on my next journey, she gave me a necklace of flowers as a reminder of her. I was sad to see her go, but I will be looking forward to my next adventure.[/quote]

21709644_350.png

So I hatched this girl a while back. I was planning to sell her, but then I gave her some lore and I never parted with her. She is my little adventurer and is very out going. I have seen many dragons like her that travel around users lairs and keep a journal of who they have gone too. I wanted to do something like that with her, but I couldn't afford my little baby to go to other peoples clans literally. I came up with this to fix my problem. Help me write her journal of places she has gone to. Imagine that my little Ellessa has traveled to your lair and met you dragons. Write her a journal entry from her perspective about the time she stayed there and how she liked it. I am not asking for a book,just somthing rather short like a paragraph. I dont guarentee that I will use your entry, but I will try to use as manny as I can. Thank You! (there is also a little blurb in her bio about her past and personality)

What you could say:
  • Where she went
  • What she did there
  • How did she like it
  • What is her impression of the clan
  • Who did she meet
  • ect
Quote:
EXAMPLE:
I have traveled all the way to the Shrieking Wilds now. I have been staying with a lovely clan who lives in a giant jungle tree. I marvel at their ingenuity and creativeness at making their homes in the trees. A small wildclaw hatchling has taken a liking to me named Penny. She has taken it upon herself to make my stay here as good as it could get. She showed me around their clan and taught me how to climb to to top of the trees and swing from the vines. Before I left on my next journey, she gave me a necklace of flowers as a reminder of her. I was sad to see her go, but I will be looking forward to my next adventure.
Journal Entries

Clockworkeclipse
I decided that, if I were to be a true adventurer, I'd have to wander into the Scarred Wasteland. I'd had my doubts, and I even considered turning away. I'm glad I didn't! At the base of the Rotrock Rim, I found what I'd thought to be a bunch of deadwood trees, maybe oddly colored in the light. Then they moved. They were Imperials, and they were only part of the clan I found there! They'd dug dens into the living ground of the Waste, and they would sleep inside to keep warm on cold nights. Their dens went all the way up the Rim! No wonder it cost them so much to add new dens to their territory. Surprisingly enough, they weren't all that bad for Plague dragons. Unlike the stories, most of the dragons were nice, and the odd ones were from other Flights. In fact, the most open dragon was a Tundra with crimson eyes and scars aplenty. She gave me a bit of a tour, telling me about all her tales. I don't remember them all, I'm sure she began rambling, but I certainly was impressed by the story of a stone Imperial she'd befriended over in Wind. In the end, I got to rest, have a good meal, and was sent on my merry way with a small Fae guide. I was sad to see the clan fade over the horizon, but I don't think I'll forget them anytime soon.
Journal Entries

Clockworkeclipse
I decided that, if I were to be a true adventurer, I'd have to wander into the Scarred Wasteland. I'd had my doubts, and I even considered turning away. I'm glad I didn't! At the base of the Rotrock Rim, I found what I'd thought to be a bunch of deadwood trees, maybe oddly colored in the light. Then they moved. They were Imperials, and they were only part of the clan I found there! They'd dug dens into the living ground of the Waste, and they would sleep inside to keep warm on cold nights. Their dens went all the way up the Rim! No wonder it cost them so much to add new dens to their territory. Surprisingly enough, they weren't all that bad for Plague dragons. Unlike the stories, most of the dragons were nice, and the odd ones were from other Flights. In fact, the most open dragon was a Tundra with crimson eyes and scars aplenty. She gave me a bit of a tour, telling me about all her tales. I don't remember them all, I'm sure she began rambling, but I certainly was impressed by the story of a stone Imperial she'd befriended over in Wind. In the end, I got to rest, have a good meal, and was sent on my merry way with a small Fae guide. I was sad to see the clan fade over the horizon, but I don't think I'll forget them anytime soon.
@Dreamcoyote

((Does this work?))
@Dreamcoyote

((Does this work?))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@clockworkeclipse
Wow, thank you so much! That is totally what I had in mind.
@clockworkeclipse
Wow, thank you so much! That is totally what I had in mind.
@Phyrne

This is such a neat idea! Pinging myself for later :)
@Phyrne

This is such a neat idea! Pinging myself for later :)