Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nameless ~a Pinkerlocke~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
[center][b][i]Day 5 - Dreams[/i][/b] [size=1]@blaireau @Kyrinasha @KCSquib @vOceanic[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=Snow Streak Pinion] [b]Sentence: [/b]Writing -----[/center] Leftrin kept watch for the night. A couple of hours after the other two had fallen asleep, and she was already bored. She crept off to the river. Leftrin jumped in and tried to get as much of herself underwater as she could. She could stick her head into the water, but that left her back end sticking up like a duck. An idea struck her, and she started gathering large rocks from the bank, carefully placing them on her wide back and keeping her wings up to hold them in place. She stepped in again, and the rocks pushed her all the way under! Overjoyed, she tried to swim - and found the weight of the rocks kept her from going anywhere but where the current was taking her. She frantically tried to take control until she hit an underwater root, knocking all the rocks off her back, and shot back up to the surface. Leftrin crawled back onto the bank, disappointed. She had been sure that would work. [i]Oh well[/i], she thought, wandering back to camp. ----- Shimmershale was back at the Sea of a Thousand Currents. She could see a dark blur ahead of her - her father. As he walked across the water, Shimmer tried to follow, but started to sink. As she floated downward, she realized that she could still breathe - but she was very wet and very uncomfortable. She saw lights floating at the bottom of the sea, and as she got closer she saw her home in Fire territory. She had just gotten dry when her dream ended, leaving the rest of her slumber peaceful. ----- Marla, on the other hand, was not sleeping peacefully. She was back in Light territory - in the clan she left. She saw her father, a dark blur, and she couldn't see an expression. She saw her mother, and her clanmates, and her leader, and they were all disappointed, or mad, or scared as they saw her. Even the Lightweaver herself looked down on her with contempt. [center][i]Bright like her mother Not Light enough her father Not worthy Angel.... demon Darkness inside Go away You're not wanted[/i][/center] She shivered in her bed, a single tear falling from her eye. A single, coal-black tear. ----- Leftrin came back to see Marla whispering in her sleep. Leftrin moved toward her, until a rivulet of water ran down the Snapper's face. Leftrin reluctantly moved over to Shimmer, staying near the Fire dragon's warmth until her scales were almost uncomfortably dry. Then Leftrin crept back over to Marla. She laid down and curled herself up next to the shaking Mirror, reaching her small wing over Marla's back. Marla gave a small sigh and her quaking lessened. Leftrin lay there until she saw the sun begin to creep over the horizon.
Day 5 - Dreams
@blaireau @Kyrinasha @KCSquib @vOceanic
Pull:
Snow Streak Pinion
Sentence: Writing
Leftrin kept watch for the night. A couple of hours after the other two had fallen asleep, and she was already bored. She crept off to the river.
Leftrin jumped in and tried to get as much of herself underwater as she could. She could stick her head into the water, but that left her back end sticking up like a duck. An idea struck her, and she started gathering large rocks from the bank, carefully placing them on her wide back and keeping her wings up to hold them in place. She stepped in again, and the rocks pushed her all the way under! Overjoyed, she tried to swim - and found the weight of the rocks kept her from going anywhere but where the current was taking her. She frantically tried to take control until she hit an underwater root, knocking all the rocks off her back, and shot back up to the surface. Leftrin crawled back onto the bank, disappointed. She had been sure that would work. Oh well, she thought, wandering back to camp.
Shimmershale was back at the Sea of a Thousand Currents. She could see a dark blur ahead of her - her father. As he walked across the water, Shimmer tried to follow, but started to sink. As she floated downward, she realized that she could still breathe - but she was very wet and very uncomfortable. She saw lights floating at the bottom of the sea, and as she got closer she saw her home in Fire territory. She had just gotten dry when her dream ended, leaving the rest of her slumber peaceful.
Marla, on the other hand, was not sleeping peacefully. She was back in Light territory - in the clan she left. She saw her father, a dark blur, and she couldn't see an expression. She saw her mother, and her clanmates, and her leader, and they were all disappointed, or mad, or scared as they saw her. Even the Lightweaver herself looked down on her with contempt.
Bright like her mother
Not Light enough
her father
Not worthy
Angel.... demon
Darkness inside
Go away
You're not wanted
She shivered in her bed, a single tear falling from her eye.
A single, coal-black tear.
Leftrin came back to see Marla whispering in her sleep. Leftrin moved toward her, until a rivulet of water ran down the Snapper's face. Leftrin reluctantly moved over to Shimmer, staying near the Fire dragon's warmth until her scales were almost uncomfortably dry. Then Leftrin crept back over to Marla. She laid down and curled herself up next to the shaking Mirror, reaching her small wing over Marla's back. Marla gave a small sigh and her quaking lessened. Leftrin lay there until she saw the sun begin to creep over the horizon.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b][i]Day 6 - Stampede[/i][/b] [size=1]@blaireau @Kyrinasha @KCSquib @vOceanic @Tadi[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=discipline] [b]Sentence: [/b]Death Streak roll Roll: Heads - DEATH STREAK -----[/center] The girls were talking in the clearing when suddenly Shimmer's head went up. Before she could warn the others, a stampede of stag-moths rushed out of the trees toward them! Most went around, but a few stopped to fight, and Marla and Shimmer scratched and slashed their way through while Leftrin butted and blocked. A stag-moth leaped at Marla's exposed side without warning and - suddenly Leftrin was there, taking the hit with barely a scratch on her tough scales. She put her tail down and nodded at Marla, who leaped onto the Snapper's large back and used that to launch herself back into the fray. As the last of the stag-moths raced by, Shimmer noticed something feathery on the ground. "Hey, what's this?" It was a pointed skull, with pink feathers on the back and straps tied around it. Shimmer put it on her head, but it was too small and just balanced between her antlers. "Aww." "No, no, do it like this." Marla took it and wrapped the straps around Shimmer's hind leg. "Much better. You look good in that!" ----- Death Streak means 10 battles in the Coli without leaving at any point. It's not much right now but it might become problematic later. Everyone's level 4 now, and I found a Tropical Birdskull Legband, so that's cool.
Day 6 - Stampede
@blaireau @Kyrinasha @KCSquib @vOceanic @Tadi
Pull:
Discipline
Sentence: Death Streak roll
Roll: Heads - DEATH STREAK
The girls were talking in the clearing when suddenly Shimmer's head went up. Before she could warn the others, a stampede of stag-moths rushed out of the trees toward them! Most went around, but a few stopped to fight, and Marla and Shimmer scratched and slashed their way through while Leftrin butted and blocked.
A stag-moth leaped at Marla's exposed side without warning and - suddenly Leftrin was there, taking the hit with barely a scratch on her tough scales. She put her tail down and nodded at Marla, who leaped onto the Snapper's large back and used that to launch herself back into the fray.
As the last of the stag-moths raced by, Shimmer noticed something feathery on the ground. "Hey, what's this?" It was a pointed skull, with pink feathers on the back and straps tied around it. Shimmer put it on her head, but it was too small and just balanced between her antlers. "Aww."
"No, no, do it like this." Marla took it and wrapped the straps around Shimmer's hind leg. "Much better. You look good in that!"
Death Streak means 10 battles in the Coli without leaving at any point. It's not much right now but it might become problematic later. Everyone's level 4 now, and I found a Tropical Birdskull Legband, so that's cool.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][b][i]Day 7 - Day[/i][/b] [size=1]@blaireau @Kyrinasha @KCSquib @vOceanic[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=daisy flowerfall] [b]Sentence: [/b]Breed two dragons/scroll a dragon ----- "You ever wish there were some male dragons around here?" Shimmer wondered. "Why? We're doing just fine on our own," Marla replied. "I dunno..." "I'd like some cute guys around," Leftrin interjected. ----- I have 3 underage females and no money, so I guess this one's going to be put off for a while...
Day 7 - Day
@blaireau @Kyrinasha @KCSquib @vOceanic
Pull:
Daisy Flowerfall
Sentence: Breed two dragons/scroll a dragon
"You ever wish there were some male dragons around here?" Shimmer wondered.
"Why? We're doing just fine on our own," Marla replied.
"I dunno..."
"I'd like some cute guys around," Leftrin interjected.
I have 3 underage females and no money, so I guess this one's going to be put off for a while...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

Unfortunately I sympathize with this atm. (The "Cute guys" part LOL).
@Leopardmask

Unfortunately I sympathize with this atm. (The "Cute guys" part LOL).
j3zsWMV.png
[center][b][i]Day 8 - Snakes[/i][/b] [size=1]@blaireau @Kyrinasha @KCSquib @vOceanic @Tadi @AnnaStar353[/size] [b]Pull:[/b] [item=shale skitter] [b]Sentence: [/b]20-30 battles in the Coliseum -----[/center] "We should train some more. Let's go deeper into the woods this time." The three dragons found a small path leading deeper into the forest, and on its edge they found the challenge they were looking for. Strong, fast enemies, many of them faster than the dragons, came from all directions. The three often had to retreat to a clearing or the middle of the path to rest, and everyone had plenty of scratches and cuts by the time they were done. [center]----[/center] Janustraps. Two of them, the green kind, which meant they were at their strongest Nature power. Not a huge threat, but nothing to sneeze at either. Both had set themselves up to attack, and one fired a bolt of leaves and thorns straight toward Marla. She froze. This would, for reasons unknown to her, do massive amounts of damage to her, and she was already wounded. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the end. A sound. A rush of air, and a thud on something that definitely was not her. Marla opened her eyes. Leftrin was in front of her, wings down, thorns in her scales from the bolt but barely wounded at all. The Snapper roared and stomped the Janustrap into the ground. [center]----[/center] A couple of Basilisks suddenly showed up in front of the dragons. They were strong opponents, wearing the dragons down. In desperation, Marla raised her claws... and they glowed? Barely noticing, she slammed her newly shining claws into a Basilisk, killing it and stunning the other. Shimmer finished the other one off, and they stared at Marla's claws, now back to normal. ----- I'm not going to put it on one of the girls but I got an Eliminate from the Woodland Path!!!! Also everyone is level 5 now and Leftrin has Guard and Marla has Bright Slash. I freaking love Guard, especially with all the Nature enemies that can do major damage to Marla.
Day 8 - Snakes
@blaireau @Kyrinasha @KCSquib @vOceanic @Tadi @AnnaStar353
Pull:
Shale Skitter
Sentence: 20-30 battles in the Coliseum
"We should train some more. Let's go deeper into the woods this time."
The three dragons found a small path leading deeper into the forest, and on its edge they found the challenge they were looking for. Strong, fast enemies, many of them faster than the dragons, came from all directions. The three often had to retreat to a clearing or the middle of the path to rest, and everyone had plenty of scratches and cuts by the time they were done.
----
Janustraps. Two of them, the green kind, which meant they were at their strongest Nature power. Not a huge threat, but nothing to sneeze at either. Both had set themselves up to attack, and one fired a bolt of leaves and thorns straight toward Marla. She froze. This would, for reasons unknown to her, do massive amounts of damage to her, and she was already wounded. She closed her eyes in anticipation of the end.
A sound. A rush of air, and a thud on something that definitely was not her. Marla opened her eyes. Leftrin was in front of her, wings down, thorns in her scales from the bolt but barely wounded at all. The Snapper roared and stomped the Janustrap into the ground.
----
A couple of Basilisks suddenly showed up in front of the dragons. They were strong opponents, wearing the dragons down. In desperation, Marla raised her claws... and they glowed? Barely noticing, she slammed her newly shining claws into a Basilisk, killing it and stunning the other. Shimmer finished the other one off, and they stared at Marla's claws, now back to normal.
I'm not going to put it on one of the girls but I got an Eliminate from the Woodland Path!!!!
Also everyone is level 5 now and Leftrin has Guard and Marla has Bright Slash. I freaking love Guard, especially with all the Nature enemies that can do major damage to Marla.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@LeopardMask

Eek! Congrats on the Eliminate! (Also, I love the dramatic representation of Guard. Absolutely adore it). I'm about to get started on a Mire-Flyer tonight myself. Seems strange to train a cute little butterfae into that, though.
@LeopardMask

Eek! Congrats on the Eliminate! (Also, I love the dramatic representation of Guard. Absolutely adore it). I'm about to get started on a Mire-Flyer tonight myself. Seems strange to train a cute little butterfae into that, though.
j3zsWMV.png
@Leopardmask
Can I be added to the pinglist? I already love Leftrin

(also for the low price of free you could randomly pick a boy out the back of my lair? if you wanna that is)
@Leopardmask
Can I be added to the pinglist? I already love Leftrin

(also for the low price of free you could randomly pick a boy out the back of my lair? if you wanna that is)
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
@AnnaStar353 Added! And thanks for the offer, but it wouldn't really be in the spirit of the Pinkerlocke :) It's interesting having all girls anyway, I'll just wait until I get a familiar from Pinkerton.
@AnnaStar353 Added! And thanks for the offer, but it wouldn't really be in the spirit of the Pinkerlocke :) It's interesting having all girls anyway, I'll just wait until I get a familiar from Pinkerton.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Tadi Eek, I just realized I haven't been pinging you! A couple new days are up, and I'll fix that right now. You'll get a double ping here though, sorry ^_^
@Tadi Eek, I just realized I haven't been pinging you! A couple new days are up, and I'll fix that right now. You'll get a double ping here though, sorry ^_^
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask

*Gasp* You beast... D:
@Leopardmask

*Gasp* You beast... D:
kDn4On5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96