Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nameless ~a Pinkerlocke~
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
i'd love to stay on the pinglist if you end up having another 'locke!

unfortunately, i don't have solid plot ideas. :/ i do like the ones you suggested though, about the root-cave systems and the reactor. i may be biased towards the former (as my own lore is embedded in cave systems), but i think it could be fun? maybe there's something out someone they have to find in there, or it could simply be a reoccurring shelter/meeting point. with the reactor and leylines, it does provide a pretty solid "goal" or plot. could definitely see them trying to follow the leylines, and their travelling along them could introduce more characters along the way (whether they stick around or not would ofc be up to you :p )?

the reactor could also have a base of "there is something happening here and we want to get to the bottom of it". this could also apply to other smaller plot points (like if they come across something just, creepy?)

i'd be down to bounce ideas off, though i'm a bit rusty. ^^; i do also have some dragons in the nature territory, if you'd ever want to borrow em as an NPC hanging around!
i'd love to stay on the pinglist if you end up having another 'locke!

unfortunately, i don't have solid plot ideas. :/ i do like the ones you suggested though, about the root-cave systems and the reactor. i may be biased towards the former (as my own lore is embedded in cave systems), but i think it could be fun? maybe there's something out someone they have to find in there, or it could simply be a reoccurring shelter/meeting point. with the reactor and leylines, it does provide a pretty solid "goal" or plot. could definitely see them trying to follow the leylines, and their travelling along them could introduce more characters along the way (whether they stick around or not would ofc be up to you :p )?

the reactor could also have a base of "there is something happening here and we want to get to the bottom of it". this could also apply to other smaller plot points (like if they come across something just, creepy?)

i'd be down to bounce ideas off, though i'm a bit rusty. ^^; i do also have some dragons in the nature territory, if you'd ever want to borrow em as an NPC hanging around!
pVhWnFy.png
if you do end up with another locke id love to stay on the pinglist
if you do end up with another locke id love to stay on the pinglist
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96