Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
@soII
You can check it here, but as I said I don't use it often, so there isn't a lot of stuff there
@soII
You can check it here, but as I said I don't use it often, so there isn't a lot of stuff there
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
How... how can i use them? ( I will be SURE to give credit because these are just ADORABLE)
How... how can i use them? ( I will be SURE to give credit because these are just ADORABLE)
99TZv.gif EvO68.gif mIMZi.gif Z0PDQ.gif OynVq.gif Dwvot.gif WDQtK.gif
@DarkTigerSpirit
First, you have to copy the URL of the image, you can do it by right-clicking on it and picking the option ,,copy image URL''.
Then click on that tree icon that you have on the toolbar that's over the text box while editing your signature or dragon's bio. Then you get a pop-up window that asks you for the URL to the image you want to place there, paste the copied URL and click ok. Finished.

Alternatively, you can also write the code yourself.
I think that this guide would be helpful (the example for posting images is the one with Arcane banner), it'll help you to get how to add colour, links and etc. to the text if you don't know that yet.
@DarkTigerSpirit
First, you have to copy the URL of the image, you can do it by right-clicking on it and picking the option ,,copy image URL''.
Then click on that tree icon that you have on the toolbar that's over the text box while editing your signature or dragon's bio. Then you get a pop-up window that asks you for the URL to the image you want to place there, paste the copied URL and click ok. Finished.

Alternatively, you can also write the code yourself.
I think that this guide would be helpful (the example for posting images is the one with Arcane banner), it'll help you to get how to add colour, links and etc. to the text if you don't know that yet.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
Thank you!! <3
@Kurayami
Thank you!! <3
@Kurayami
99TZv.gif EvO68.gif mIMZi.gif Z0PDQ.gif OynVq.gif Dwvot.gif WDQtK.gif
These are such lovely things, and it's very kind of you to share them for free :3
These are such lovely things, and it's very kind of you to share them for free :3
9ShTRPz.png
> The Hive
> For Sale
> Brewing, Nest Rental & Lore Shop
@Schimare
Glad you think so, and thank you for linking used adopt back to the list! u.u
@Schimare
Glad you think so, and thank you for linking used adopt back to the list! u.u
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami In love!!!! <3 <3
@Kurayami In love!!!! <3 <3
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13
I'm glad you like them so much! ^^
@FailCat13
I'm glad you like them so much! ^^
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
I'll use some of them ^^ they are really beautiful!!
I'll use some of them ^^ they are really beautiful!!
hollyfly.gif
"Always good to be dressed when you're stealing monkeys."
@Kurayami I hope you dont mind if use one, these are gorgeous! :D
@Kurayami I hope you dont mind if use one, these are gorgeous! :D
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26