Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Kurayami How can set one of these up for a signature/bio?
@Kurayami How can set one of these up for a signature/bio?
@screm4starscream
No problem! I'm glad you like them! ^^

@Ploppi
First, you have to copy the URL of the image, you can do it by right-clicking on it and picking the option ,,copy image URL''.
Then click on that tree icon that you have on the toolbar that's over the text box while editing your signature or dragon's bio. Then you get a pop-up window that asks you for the URL to the image you want to place there, paste the copied URL and click ok. Finished.

Alternatively, you can also write the code yourself.
I think that this guide would be helpful (the example for posting images is the one with Arcane banner), it'll help you to get how to add colour, links and etc. to the text if you don't know that yet.
@screm4starscream
No problem! I'm glad you like them! ^^

@Ploppi
First, you have to copy the URL of the image, you can do it by right-clicking on it and picking the option ,,copy image URL''.
Then click on that tree icon that you have on the toolbar that's over the text box while editing your signature or dragon's bio. Then you get a pop-up window that asks you for the URL to the image you want to place there, paste the copied URL and click ok. Finished.

Alternatively, you can also write the code yourself.
I think that this guide would be helpful (the example for posting images is the one with Arcane banner), it'll help you to get how to add colour, links and etc. to the text if you don't know that yet.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami
I love these! Used one I my clan profile :D
I was wondering: what are the dimensions of these (in pixels)? I want to make something like this but of my dragon.
@Kurayami
I love these! Used one I my clan profile :D
I was wondering: what are the dimensions of these (in pixels)? I want to make something like this but of my dragon.
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SuperNinjaDragon
Size of my adopts varies, but the height is around 95-100px and length 100-330px.
But if you want to make your own signature images, then just keep in mind that the max size of the signature is 500x100 pixels, anything over that will make your image cut, and it's best to even make it a bit smaller, if possible, just to be sure!
@SuperNinjaDragon
Size of my adopts varies, but the height is around 95-100px and length 100-330px.
But if you want to make your own signature images, then just keep in mind that the max size of the signature is 500x100 pixels, anything over that will make your image cut, and it's best to even make it a bit smaller, if possible, just to be sure!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami
Thank you! :D
@Kurayami
Thank you! :D
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Kurayami

Theses are amazing
@Kurayami

Theses are amazing
9cjDdGL.png
@BlossomRose
Thank you!
@BlossomRose
Thank you!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@felisArtist
@felisArtist
@Fangurl
@Fangurl
nudX0O8.png
@Kurayami
Do you think you can add an eevee? Or a vaporeon?
@Kurayami
Do you think you can add an eevee? Or a vaporeon?
disclaimer: talks in italics 100% of the time for no real reason
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26