Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Is it okay if I use these @Kurayami ? I'm asking because Im insecure about lots of stuff
Is it okay if I use these @Kurayami ? I'm asking because Im insecure about lots of stuff
nt5Pyh3.gif
@Kurayami Im using one of these in my signature with a link back to here!! thank you <3
@Kurayami Im using one of these in my signature with a link back to here!! thank you <3
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@Asxickla
Yep, you can 100% use them! If you don't want or don't know how to, you don't even have to link the adopt back here, just use any image you want ' v '

@Nulume
Thank you! :D
@Asxickla
Yep, you can 100% use them! If you don't want or don't know how to, you don't even have to link the adopt back here, just use any image you want ' v '

@Nulume
Thank you! :D
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami Could we edit the size of the image? I want to use these for fun bio things but some are a little big.
@Kurayami Could we edit the size of the image? I want to use these for fun bio things but some are a little big.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Hirvio
Sure, no problem with that! Any edits like these are ok, I only dissaprove ones like lineart or colour changes.
@Hirvio
Sure, no problem with that! Any edits like these are ok, I only dissaprove ones like lineart or colour changes.
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
Added some new adopts to the list. And they are coloured in a different style than old ones!

update pinglist:
@glowb
@Uinen
Added some new adopts to the list. And they are coloured in a different style than old ones!

update pinglist:
@glowb
@Uinen
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26