Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Art Exchange (art posted
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
@gorwen AHHHH! you did such a wonderful job! look at my handsome muscular son gosh ;v; and braiding his big braids thats such a sweet idea I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH THANKYOU!
@gorwen AHHHH! you did such a wonderful job! look at my handsome muscular son gosh ;v; and braiding his big braids thats such a sweet idea I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH THANKYOU!
@Gematria
aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!! i love it so much thank you!!!! she looks so great!!!!! *v*

@CosmogyralCat

i'm so glad you like it!!! she was tons of fun to draw ovo

merry christmas everyone!!! i hope everyone had/has a good day!!!! <3
@Gematria
aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!! i love it so much thank you!!!! she looks so great!!!!! *v*

@CosmogyralCat

i'm so glad you like it!!! she was tons of fun to draw ovo

merry christmas everyone!!! i hope everyone had/has a good day!!!! <3
tumblr_o867v1Aee51vvuwfwo4_400.png
@Gainstrive

Aaaaaaaaaa super happy to hear you like it! :D I was a bit nervous since he wasn't actually doing anything of what you asked for, so I'm extra pleased to hear you enjoy it! <3
@Gainstrive

Aaaaaaaaaa super happy to hear you like it! :D I was a bit nervous since he wasn't actually doing anything of what you asked for, so I'm extra pleased to hear you enjoy it! <3
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
@Fantastea oh wow!! OvO thank you so much!! it's so lovely and detailed ;v;
@Fantastea oh wow!! OvO thank you so much!! it's so lovely and detailed ;v;
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Lizzi

Omg! He's lovely :D Thank you so much for drawing wisp, your art is wonderful. I'm just sitting here laughing because you totally knew you had me while I just talked on and on in that PM about how excited I was for today. Just a million thank yous I love it so much!!

You don't mind if I put it in his bio do you?
@Lizzi

Omg! He's lovely :D Thank you so much for drawing wisp, your art is wonderful. I'm just sitting here laughing because you totally knew you had me while I just talked on and on in that PM about how excited I was for today. Just a million thank yous I love it so much!!

You don't mind if I put it in his bio do you?
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@MoonEyedMeljah Oh man, thank you so much! Svetlana looks absolutely beautiful, you did a lovely job <3 And your other art is amazing by the way, I checked out your art shop and Tumblr because I am definitely not a stalker.
Do you mind if I put it in her bio...?
@MoonEyedMeljah Oh man, thank you so much! Svetlana looks absolutely beautiful, you did a lovely job <3 And your other art is amazing by the way, I checked out your art shop and Tumblr because I am definitely not a stalker.
Do you mind if I put it in her bio...?
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkFrost

Oh goodness, you're welcome! And of course, go ahead and put it in her bio, I don't mind at all ;u;
Thank you for the compliment on my other art, tbh I was worried about yours because I wanted to try digital for a change but I'm so glad you like it!
@HallowDarkFrost

Oh goodness, you're welcome! And of course, go ahead and put it in her bio, I don't mind at all ;u;
Thank you for the compliment on my other art, tbh I was worried about yours because I wanted to try digital for a change but I'm so glad you like it!
XJdRh.gif4bgzb.gifIO6Vh.gif7u9fJ.gifWkUFl.gifjciq3.gif
@FightingPolygon aaaa youre very welcome im glad it's ok!! im sorry i didnt draw tidefall, but i just wasn't sure what to do that would still turn out decent aaaahh thank you for your kind words though and happy holidays!!! c:
@FightingPolygon aaaa youre very welcome im glad it's ok!! im sorry i didnt draw tidefall, but i just wasn't sure what to do that would still turn out decent aaaahh thank you for your kind words though and happy holidays!!! c:
ko - 19 - she/her
@Itsy @Doggo
We'll be waiting on a few more latecomers, then we'll be doing a call for the backup artists sometime later today. Thank you for your patience, and we'll try to get you guys art as soon as possible, along with anyone else who didn't receive anything!

@Nyctea
AwwWWWW thank you so much! Elise is adorable, and I loved how you drew her, giving gifts like she would ;v; Merry Christmas!

@QuickSilvr
Ahhh I'm glad you like the art! Wisp's a very beautiful dragon, and I love the lore in his bio~ There was many ways that I could have drawn him (i.e. a sad portrayal since his life story is well... pretty sad :c) but in the end I chose to picture his determination as he built things to rise above the rest. c:

(and of course you're welcome to use the art in your bio~)
@Itsy @Doggo
We'll be waiting on a few more latecomers, then we'll be doing a call for the backup artists sometime later today. Thank you for your patience, and we'll try to get you guys art as soon as possible, along with anyone else who didn't receive anything!

@Nyctea
AwwWWWW thank you so much! Elise is adorable, and I loved how you drew her, giving gifts like she would ;v; Merry Christmas!

@QuickSilvr
Ahhh I'm glad you like the art! Wisp's a very beautiful dragon, and I love the lore in his bio~ There was many ways that I could have drawn him (i.e. a sad portrayal since his life story is well... pretty sad :c) but in the end I chose to picture his determination as he built things to rise above the rest. c:

(and of course you're welcome to use the art in your bio~)
banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@cthlh it actually helped me practice Ridgebacks (which I kinda needed XD)~! I'm glad you like him. He was actually pretty fun to draw (he was the first shy Ridgie I'd ever heard of during my time in FR XD)~! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas~!
@cthlh it actually helped me practice Ridgebacks (which I kinda needed XD)~! I'm glad you like him. He was actually pretty fun to draw (he was the first shy Ridgie I'd ever heard of during my time in FR XD)~! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa