Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | MOGAI / LGBT+ Dragon Profile Badges
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@EclipseDragon these are amazing :D I do plan to use some of these for a few of my dragons' bios. ^^
@EclipseDragon these are amazing :D I do plan to use some of these for a few of my dragons' bios. ^^
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
Not only is the art for this amazing, it's also showing some great support. This is great! I cant wait to see more!
Not only is the art for this amazing, it's also showing some great support. This is great! I cant wait to see more!
@EclipseDragon

I absolutely had to refind these so I could use them in my dragon bios as I work on them. These are amazing!

If you're still working on them would you consider doing a set for bigender? I don't think they have their own colors as of yet but I've seen people say that bigender falls under the genderqueer umbrella. I could be wrong though.

Other than that I just wanted to bump this so people could find them. The art is so lovely.
@EclipseDragon

I absolutely had to refind these so I could use them in my dragon bios as I work on them. These are amazing!

If you're still working on them would you consider doing a set for bigender? I don't think they have their own colors as of yet but I've seen people say that bigender falls under the genderqueer umbrella. I could be wrong though.

Other than that I just wanted to bump this so people could find them. The art is so lovely.
@Averis Yep I'm still working on them, thank you. As for bigender, I would love to make a badge set, but without a flag or a color pallet, I'm at a little bit of a loss. Genderqueer does have a flag however. [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/8cb05a516b76aa04f41b4e5e456e81eb/tumblr_inline_nm32ibRIns1qbivjg_400.jpg[/img]
@Averis

Yep I'm still working on them, thank you.
As for bigender, I would love to make a badge set, but without a flag or a color pallet, I'm at a little bit of a loss. Genderqueer does have a flag however.

tumblr_inline_nm32ibRIns1qbivjg_400.jpg
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

thats awesome <3 i love the Pansexual ones :)
thats awesome <3 i love the Pansexual ones :)
Come into the Darkness and the Sickness! Let it take over your Body!! tumblr_inline_njviwjGnlp1qg2i5p.png
@eclipsedragon could you please do genderqueer ones if you havent already and add me to the pinglist for the NB and GQ ones? c':
@eclipsedragon could you please do genderqueer ones if you havent already and add me to the pinglist for the NB and GQ ones? c':
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@EclipseDragon

I absolutely love what you're doing here, it's amazing and your badges are incredibly cute as well! I put the adorable ace snapper on my profile and will probably add some of them to dragon bios as well

Could you add me to the pinglist?
@EclipseDragon

I absolutely love what you're doing here, it's amazing and your badges are incredibly cute as well! I put the adorable ace snapper on my profile and will probably add some of them to dragon bios as well

Could you add me to the pinglist?
@xXxSDxXx
I love the pan flag colors, they work really well together. Though I do make art for printing and the colors are Cyan, Magenta and Yellow (CMYK), so my opinion may be... colored.

@rubesdragon @kandroid
Added

@xXxSDxXx
I love the pan flag colors, they work really well together. Though I do make art for printing and the colors are Cyan, Magenta and Yellow (CMYK), so my opinion may be... colored.

@rubesdragon @kandroid
Added

YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@EclipseDragon oh my goodness thank you so much for making these!! These are some of the best things I've seen on here <333
@EclipseDragon oh my goodness thank you so much for making these!! These are some of the best things I've seen on here <333
fc_charged_sprocket_by_dogi_crimson-dah004n.gif wrmgy.pngfc_charged_sprocket_by_dogi_crimson-dah004n.gif
@EclipseDragon

I did a little more research and while the only official thing I found was the genderqueer flag I did find this proposal for a flag.

http://bifurcatedcloset.tumblr.com/post/89277664599/pride-flags-for-us-bigender-flag-proposal-as

Personally I'm fine with the genderqueer flag's colors being used simply because it's a more recognized symbol for bigender. Whereas the proposed flag above seems pretty unknown.
@EclipseDragon

I did a little more research and while the only official thing I found was the genderqueer flag I did find this proposal for a flag.

http://bifurcatedcloset.tumblr.com/post/89277664599/pride-flags-for-us-bigender-flag-proposal-as

Personally I'm fine with the genderqueer flag's colors being used simply because it's a more recognized symbol for bigender. Whereas the proposed flag above seems pretty unknown.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31