Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Resort Nuzlocke - New Story p51
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53
@Kizmetto I have a massive soft spot for tundra males *their sweet faces are the best!* so Angelo needs to be okay. Just needs to. That is all. D:
@Kizmetto I have a massive soft spot for tundra males *their sweet faces are the best!* so Angelo needs to be okay. Just needs to. That is all. D:
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
@lagmonster Ooh you posted here :D

Noted! :P
@lagmonster Ooh you posted here :D

Noted! :P
@Kizmetto Aye, mostly I just quietly read on tumblr, but I wanted to be able to leave a comment. XD As tiny as it was...
@Kizmetto Aye, mostly I just quietly read on tumblr, but I wanted to be able to leave a comment. XD As tiny as it was...
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
@lagmonster i appreciate it! :)
@lagmonster i appreciate it! :)
@Kizmetto

Oh boy, that Carmine Serthis is a cutie! Can't wait to see the next update! <3
@Kizmetto

Oh boy, that Carmine Serthis is a cutie! Can't wait to see the next update! <3
w7Z8MA5.png
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon @nindeanwa @Joydom29 @scyras @Sakku @dovalore @Xaldin @Kallastromuel @FlyingNorth @survivors @Antaria @rosemarywood @rookery @spacesnake @bunnykei @kingofeli Sorry for the delays guys! Got side-tracked by several things, my new pixel shop, tafe starting up again and me being stuck in the coli just so i could screenshot a certain drop... ---- Bucky and Aegis had been gone for days now. Noir himself had grown weaker, as predicted by the juvenile serthis. She tended to the two decaying dragons, offering them fresh water and her own medical concoctions. Angelo's body had steadily grown worse, however his body lightened in colour and spots forms vividly on his hind and his limbs. Noir, however, had degraded rapidly, the poison spreading faster in the larger dragon. His heart pumping blood much quicker than the Tundras, pushing it further. It has rendered him bed-ridden, laying on the rugged pelts Bucky had given him. He groaned to speak, but the serthis placed her finger tips on the dragons maw, silencing him. "Don't speak Sir, you need your strength..! The others will surely be back soon.." She dabbed a damp cloth across the Guardian's forehead, his temperature burning up. There was only so much she could do for him. His cyan eyes rolled back into his head as he forced himself to sleep. Noir was fine a few days before, preoccupying himself by digging. He had successfully expanded the lair before his health took a turn to the worst. The serthis wiped her own brow of sweat, before shifting down and washing Noir's body as he slept. She had been here for days now, tending to these dragons. It was lucky really, if she wasnt here, those other dragons wouldn't know what to do and they would probably already be dead! "Good Jessah.." she mused to herself quietly, complimenting her vigor to herself. Wolf better return soon... [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/e73070272b7f65c0223f0ffe70a837d6/tumblr_nrtfjvYiz71u2ms2do2_540.png[/img] "GUH!" Bucky growled, ripping through yet another Bonepriest, his pelt and claws already dried and soaked with blood. The beast fell into a heap, but still not yielding what they were here for. The mirror huffed and returned to Aegis, who had just slain another. Their bloody bodies heaved from exhaustion, both of them not stopped fighting since they got here. That was two days ago. "B-bucky...Surely that's enough?" Aegis whimpered, his voice rough. His eyes met his fathers, who was stern. He glanced at his paws and shifted away, "Not yet." He rolled his shoulders back and stood up taller, "A little more.." Aegis' body ached and his fresh wounds were sealed over from dry blood. Another day of bloodshed. he thought of his younger brother, panting in the den, his life being pulled from him at this very moment. It had been three moons since they'd left --- What if he'd died already? He fought back tears and saw another bonepriest. It saw him and clacked its mandibles, before it tried to flee in fear. He knew this was a massacre. Aegis bounded up to the insect and tore him from limb to limb, the excoskeleton cracking noisily as he crumbled. The mirror growled lowly, his silvery teeth gleaming from his lips. Too much bloodshed. The youth pawed through the carcass, finding nothing in particular. Bottling what he could, he crawled his way back to his father. He was fighting three at once, his agile body swinging and slashing, Bodies melding and crumbling. The last one fell and the mirror let loose a mighty howl. It was forboding, watching his father upon the heap of dead bodies, howling openly in his blood soaked pelt. "Father...I think we have enough." [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/5a738a969a009e12c119e513f2269539/tumblr_nrtfjvYiz71u2ms2do1_540.png[/img] Bucky's primal instincts lashed towards his son, his tail trashing about. He was in a bit of a fury, but upon smelling his kin, he calmed down immediately. He closed his maw and he felt ashamed. "aw'right kiddo...I think so." His voice was crackly and low, but the two blood-caked mirrors returned home. With whatever strength the two had left, they bounded home and rushed into the Den. The serthis, with a panicked look on her face, greeted them. "You got the blood?" She asked quickly, the mirrors then giving her a single vial. She frowned slightly, "You were gone for three days, only to produce one vial?" Her body coiled once, before she shook her head. "No matter, Go rest - you guys stink of blood and are getting it all over the place!" Jessah complained. They had not eaten or drunk anything since their plight, and together, went to the Lake at the Tarn. They slid into the water together, letting the cool liquid seep into their wounds, washing away all the dark blood. Loga, excited to see her friends again, approached and whinnied in joy - but stopped a distance away. The blood was turning the lake a dark brown colour, and spooked the familiar. With a flash of gold and crimson, she was already gone. Aegis closed his eyes and floated in the water, the loud waterfall nearby drowning out his thoughts. The ordeal of two days of bloodshed had done something to Aegis. Something within had changed. He had matured, by taking so many lives... He loved nature, but what he did, goes against everything he thought he believed in. Slaughtered thousands of Bonepriests, for a chance at saving his brother. one for a million. It wasn't right...But he had no choice. He had to! Aegis's face scrunched up in thought, before he crawled out of the lake. Bucky remained in their longer, taking off his beloved wolf pelt, soaking it in the lake. This was the first time Aegis had ever seen him without the pelt, his dappled complexion, the darker spots intertwined with the lighter blotches... It was interesting to see him so...revealed. "Dad." He started, getting his attention. Bucky's crests perked up and he looked up at him. "What is it?" The boy opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He shook his head and lowered his crests, "Ah..nothing." and he returned inside. [center][item=black wolf pelt][/center] Jessah had mixed the blood into her potion and now it was complete. Faint tinks and shuffling of materials could be heard, before she smiled. "It's done!" she cheered quietly, slithering over to Aegis. She gently held his face, squeezing slightly to open his mouth. It was dry and dark, but she tiled him and poured the potion slowly, into his mouth. A steady stream, thick and dark. It slid down his throat and soon the whole potion was consumed. Not immediately, but shortly after administering the potion, the gurgling in Aegis's stomache subsided to one or two rumbles. Soon he would be awake. Aegis slid into the room, watching the serthis holding his brothers head in her arms. "He'll be okay?" The juvenile dragon asked quietly, looking at his Father who was slumbering, and now making the same noises that Angelo was making a few days ago. "Oh no..Dad's got it too?" His crests fell as he approached the giant dragon. He looked over him solemnly, then back at the serthis. Her face was sad and she nodded once. The golden mirror sighed heavily, his tail flicking once. "We've...We've killed so many bonepriests..." His voice was shaky, and he approached the female. He laid his head on her serpenty body. She rested her free hand on his neck, it was warm. "I...We can't get more bonepriest blood... There....I dont think there's any left..." He whimpered, coiling his tail around his body, his eyes wet. Jessah said nothing and rubbed her hand along the mirrors body softly, soothing him. "You did well. This fluffy guy will be better in no time, you'll see. For your father though..." she paused, "I know..someone. She might be able to help. but she's not exactly a...dragon person, y'know?" Aegis opened his eyes and looked up at her, his crests perked up slightly. He was listening, urging her to go on. "Oh, Um, Yeah...In my village, it's all Serthis right? Well... I know someone else there. Shes our witch doctor, our herbalist and ... my mentor." Bucky had returned, without his wolf pelt. He was met with a strange stare from his son, and the serthis, before realizing he probably looked strange without his pelt. "Oh! Is out dryin'." He said quietly, sliding over to Noir. He whimpered slightly, looking over his partner. He noticed the familiar grumbles too. The older male squeezed himself under Noir's arm, laying next to him and closed his own eyes. He was really fond of Noir. "Serthis..Tell me more." The golden male asked, "Jessah. My name, its Jessah." She replied softly, petting his skin once more. "My mentor, she's a strange one. Never liked her own kind, sticks to herself mostly." Angelo grunted slightly and shifted his body, for the first time in days. He was still unconscious but this was the first movement he had made. A clear sign he was getting better! "She lives outside the Delta, but, like, you didn't hear that from me. She'd wring me if she knew what i was doin' here!" She exclaimed, placing a hand to her mouth. "Aegis...You should get some rest. I'll tend to Angelo." He shook his head, "But Noir... He'll die..." He whimpered again, Jessah bit her lip. "I'll take you guys to my Mentor - when he is better. Noir'll last a little longer. I've been watching him. He's a strong dragon, He dug out the entire mountain back there - did you see?" The mirror got up, his aching muscles slowing him. He peeked around the corner and saw the lair had indeed been expanded. "Whoa..!" He brisky walked into the new area, it was huge! So much space to move, and there was another layer higher up, a great perching spot! There was another pool, so he had dug through another side, another exit. Great red glimmering stones dotted the walls, some light filtering down through cracks in the ceiling. He even made windows.. Aegis was severely impressed, but also disappointed in Noir. He should have been resting, not working! "He did it, in case he were to-" Jessah started, but the mirror snapped, "No! Don't you say it." Jessah remained silent, Recalling the conversation she had with him prior to his slumber. " I did this, in case I am to..pass away, then then the clan could still flourish, they could still live in the Tarn, raise a family of dragons. A beautiful home needed space. This is my final wish." [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/779a063e2cdbb3e823596a5baa729710/tumblr_nqg5l9ONct1u2ms2do1_r1_500.png[/img]
@felGS @Tierce @kingdoge @Neige @texandemox @VictoryInSolace @wisecakes @ArgenteaMoon @nindeanwa @Joydom29 @scyras @Sakku @dovalore @Xaldin @Kallastromuel @FlyingNorth @survivors @Antaria @rosemarywood @rookery @spacesnake @bunnykei @kingofeli

Sorry for the delays guys! Got side-tracked by several things, my new pixel shop, tafe starting up again and me being stuck in the coli just so i could screenshot a certain drop...

----

Bucky and Aegis had been gone for days now.

Noir himself had grown weaker, as predicted by the juvenile serthis. She tended to the two decaying dragons, offering them fresh water and her own medical concoctions. Angelo's body had steadily grown worse, however his body lightened in colour and spots forms vividly on his hind and his limbs. Noir, however, had degraded rapidly, the poison spreading faster in the larger dragon. His heart pumping blood much quicker than the Tundras, pushing it further. It has rendered him bed-ridden, laying on the rugged pelts Bucky had given him.

He groaned to speak, but the serthis placed her finger tips on the dragons maw, silencing him. "Don't speak Sir, you need your strength..! The others will surely be back soon.." She dabbed a damp cloth across the Guardian's forehead, his temperature burning up. There was only so much she could do for him. His cyan eyes rolled back into his head as he forced himself to sleep. Noir was fine a few days before, preoccupying himself by digging. He had successfully expanded the lair before his health took a turn to the worst.

The serthis wiped her own brow of sweat, before shifting down and washing Noir's body as he slept. She had been here for days now, tending to these dragons. It was lucky really, if she wasnt here, those other dragons wouldn't know what to do and they would probably already be dead! "Good Jessah.." she mused to herself quietly, complimenting her vigor to herself. Wolf better return soon...

tumblr_nrtfjvYiz71u2ms2do2_540.png
"GUH!" Bucky growled, ripping through yet another Bonepriest, his pelt and claws already dried and soaked with blood. The beast fell into a heap, but still not yielding what they were here for. The mirror huffed and returned to Aegis, who had just slain another. Their bloody bodies heaved from exhaustion, both of them not stopped fighting since they got here. That was two days ago.
"B-bucky...Surely that's enough?" Aegis whimpered, his voice rough. His eyes met his fathers, who was stern. He glanced at his paws and shifted away, "Not yet." He rolled his shoulders back and stood up taller, "A little more.."

Aegis' body ached and his fresh wounds were sealed over from dry blood. Another day of bloodshed. he thought of his younger brother, panting in the den, his life being pulled from him at this very moment. It had been three moons since they'd left --- What if he'd died already?
He fought back tears and saw another bonepriest. It saw him and clacked its mandibles, before it tried to flee in fear. He knew this was a massacre. Aegis bounded up to the insect and tore him from limb to limb, the excoskeleton cracking noisily as he crumbled. The mirror growled lowly, his silvery teeth gleaming from his lips. Too much bloodshed. The youth pawed through the carcass, finding nothing in particular. Bottling what he could, he crawled his way back to his father.

He was fighting three at once, his agile body swinging and slashing, Bodies melding and crumbling. The last one fell and the mirror let loose a mighty howl. It was forboding, watching his father upon the heap of dead bodies, howling openly in his blood soaked pelt.

"Father...I think we have enough."

tumblr_nrtfjvYiz71u2ms2do1_540.png

Bucky's primal instincts lashed towards his son, his tail trashing about. He was in a bit of a fury, but upon smelling his kin, he calmed down immediately. He closed his maw and he felt ashamed. "aw'right kiddo...I think so." His voice was crackly and low, but the two blood-caked mirrors returned home.

With whatever strength the two had left, they bounded home and rushed into the Den. The serthis, with a panicked look on her face, greeted them. "You got the blood?" She asked quickly, the mirrors then giving her a single vial. She frowned slightly, "You were gone for three days, only to produce one vial?" Her body coiled once, before she shook her head. "No matter, Go rest - you guys stink of blood and are getting it all over the place!" Jessah complained.

They had not eaten or drunk anything since their plight, and together, went to the Lake at the Tarn. They slid into the water together, letting the cool liquid seep into their wounds, washing away all the dark blood.

Loga, excited to see her friends again, approached and whinnied in joy - but stopped a distance away. The blood was turning the lake a dark brown colour, and spooked the familiar. With a flash of gold and crimson, she was already gone.

Aegis closed his eyes and floated in the water, the loud waterfall nearby drowning out his thoughts. The ordeal of two days of bloodshed had done something to Aegis. Something within had changed. He had matured, by taking so many lives... He loved nature, but what he did, goes against everything he thought he believed in. Slaughtered thousands of Bonepriests, for a chance at saving his brother. one for a million. It wasn't right...But he had no choice. He had to!

Aegis's face scrunched up in thought, before he crawled out of the lake. Bucky remained in their longer, taking off his beloved wolf pelt, soaking it in the lake. This was the first time Aegis had ever seen him without the pelt, his dappled complexion, the darker spots intertwined with the lighter blotches... It was interesting to see him so...revealed. "Dad." He started, getting his attention. Bucky's crests perked up and he looked up at him. "What is it?" The boy opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He shook his head and lowered his crests, "Ah..nothing." and he returned inside.
Black Wolf Pelt

Jessah had mixed the blood into her potion and now it was complete. Faint tinks and shuffling of materials could be heard, before she smiled. "It's done!" she cheered quietly, slithering over to Aegis. She gently held his face, squeezing slightly to open his mouth. It was dry and dark, but she tiled him and poured the potion slowly, into his mouth. A steady stream, thick and dark. It slid down his throat and soon the whole potion was consumed.

Not immediately, but shortly after administering the potion, the gurgling in Aegis's stomache subsided to one or two rumbles. Soon he would be awake. Aegis slid into the room, watching the serthis holding his brothers head in her arms. "He'll be okay?" The juvenile dragon asked quietly, looking at his Father who was slumbering, and now making the same noises that Angelo was making a few days ago.

"Oh no..Dad's got it too?" His crests fell as he approached the giant dragon. He looked over him solemnly, then back at the serthis. Her face was sad and she nodded once. The golden mirror sighed heavily, his tail flicking once. "We've...We've killed so many bonepriests..." His voice was shaky, and he approached the female. He laid his head on her serpenty body. She rested her free hand on his neck, it was warm. "I...We can't get more bonepriest blood... There....I dont think there's any left..." He whimpered, coiling his tail around his body, his eyes wet.

Jessah said nothing and rubbed her hand along the mirrors body softly, soothing him. "You did well. This fluffy guy will be better in no time, you'll see. For your father though..." she paused, "I know..someone. She might be able to help. but she's not exactly a...dragon person, y'know?"
Aegis opened his eyes and looked up at her, his crests perked up slightly. He was listening, urging her to go on. "Oh, Um, Yeah...In my village, it's all Serthis right? Well... I know someone else there. Shes our witch doctor, our herbalist and ... my mentor."

Bucky had returned, without his wolf pelt. He was met with a strange stare from his son, and the serthis, before realizing he probably looked strange without his pelt. "Oh! Is out dryin'." He said quietly, sliding over to Noir. He whimpered slightly, looking over his partner. He noticed the familiar grumbles too. The older male squeezed himself under Noir's arm, laying next to him and closed his own eyes. He was really fond of Noir.

"Serthis..Tell me more." The golden male asked, "Jessah. My name, its Jessah." She replied softly, petting his skin once more. "My mentor, she's a strange one. Never liked her own kind, sticks to herself mostly." Angelo grunted slightly and shifted his body, for the first time in days. He was still unconscious but this was the first movement he had made. A clear sign he was getting better! "She lives outside the Delta, but, like, you didn't hear that from me. She'd wring me if she knew what i was doin' here!" She exclaimed, placing a hand to her mouth. "Aegis...You should get some rest. I'll tend to Angelo."

He shook his head, "But Noir... He'll die..." He whimpered again, Jessah bit her lip. "I'll take you guys to my Mentor - when he is better. Noir'll last a little longer. I've been watching him. He's a strong dragon, He dug out the entire mountain back there - did you see?"

The mirror got up, his aching muscles slowing him. He peeked around the corner and saw the lair had indeed been expanded. "Whoa..!" He brisky walked into the new area, it was huge! So much space to move, and there was another layer higher up, a great perching spot! There was another pool, so he had dug through another side, another exit. Great red glimmering stones dotted the walls, some light filtering down through cracks in the ceiling. He even made windows.. Aegis was severely impressed, but also disappointed in Noir. He should have been resting, not working!

"He did it, in case he were to-" Jessah started, but the mirror snapped, "No! Don't you say it."

Jessah remained silent, Recalling the conversation she had with him prior to his slumber. " I did this, in case I am to..pass away, then then the clan could still flourish, they could still live in the Tarn, raise a family of dragons. A beautiful home needed space. This is my final wish."

tumblr_nqg5l9ONct1u2ms2do1_r1_500.png
@Kizmetto TAFE OH YEAH YOU'RE AN AUSSIE WHAT COURSE ARE YOU DOING, I'M DOING HORTICULTURE CERT 3 THE NEW FEE SYSTEM IS STUPID RIGHT

also I still don't think Noir's gonna die! don't wanna see it >:c

also how'd you make that pixel landscape? it's super cool.
@Kizmetto TAFE OH YEAH YOU'RE AN AUSSIE WHAT COURSE ARE YOU DOING, I'M DOING HORTICULTURE CERT 3 THE NEW FEE SYSTEM IS STUPID RIGHT

also I still don't think Noir's gonna die! don't wanna see it >:c

also how'd you make that pixel landscape? it's super cool.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@argenteamoon Yus tafe! I just finished Cert 3 in Lab Science, and am now doing Cert 4! YEAH ITS A STUPID SYSTEM :U

*nods* I really like Noir.

Oh, i made it in a program called Advance Map, using the pokemon emerald tiles sets :) its fun!
@argenteamoon Yus tafe! I just finished Cert 3 in Lab Science, and am now doing Cert 4! YEAH ITS A STUPID SYSTEM :U

*nods* I really like Noir.

Oh, i made it in a program called Advance Map, using the pokemon emerald tiles sets :) its fun!
@Kizmetto so uh what's lab science? what tafe are you doing it at?
YOU MADE A PROGRAM WOW WHAT SOUNDS HARD?????
@Kizmetto so uh what's lab science? what tafe are you doing it at?
YOU MADE A PROGRAM WOW WHAT SOUNDS HARD?????
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@argenteamoon Oh its a small local tafe haha, its not a branch tafe :( Horticulture sounds cool! Do you wanna pursue it as a career?

Yeah, people use the program to make 'hacks' of the game, into their own game. edit the map, script, everything really. That bit is hard, but the actual map making isn't too bad. You just pick a tile set (which is unfortunately numbered 1 to whatevere, but doesnt give previews so you gotta open each one and look at each then type it in manually to access it.)

but its easy once you get going :) time consuming though (ctrl + z doesnt work!) I want to make more, do you think it helps visualise the interior of the Den?
@argenteamoon Oh its a small local tafe haha, its not a branch tafe :( Horticulture sounds cool! Do you wanna pursue it as a career?

Yeah, people use the program to make 'hacks' of the game, into their own game. edit the map, script, everything really. That bit is hard, but the actual map making isn't too bad. You just pick a tile set (which is unfortunately numbered 1 to whatevere, but doesnt give previews so you gotta open each one and look at each then type it in manually to access it.)

but its easy once you get going :) time consuming though (ctrl + z doesnt work!) I want to make more, do you think it helps visualise the interior of the Den?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 52 53