Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nothing in fairgrounds working again
1 2 3 4
Before the maintenance this morning, the Faireground was working just fine. I'm becoming quite tired of the lack of consistency in the site. I understand that work must be done to the site; but they might as well remain closed until they have fixed the problems, rather than wasting the time of the players.
Before the maintenance this morning, the Faireground was working just fine. I'm becoming quite tired of the lack of consistency in the site. I understand that work must be done to the site; but they might as well remain closed until they have fixed the problems, rather than wasting the time of the players.
Having trouble with the games too. The Runestones game isn't giving me anything or sometimes it won't even load for me and the jigsaw puzzle seems to go between working fine or not working at all. :\
Having trouble with the games too. The Runestones game isn't giving me anything or sometimes it won't even load for me and the jigsaw puzzle seems to go between working fine or not working at all. :\
Jigsaw and runestones are not working for me. Chrome
Jigsaw and runestones are not working for me. Chrome
ECNdq9d.png
I'm in Firefox and nothing in the Fairgrounds is working for me. Jigsaw won't load, Runestones doesn't end after level 1 when the timer hits 0, Shock Switch isn't giving points (Although friend tell me if you leave the window open afterwards you'll get the points eventually as long as it doesn't time out), and the Higher/Lower isn't resetting each hour.
I'm in Firefox and nothing in the Fairgrounds is working for me. Jigsaw won't load, Runestones doesn't end after level 1 when the timer hits 0, Shock Switch isn't giving points (Although friend tell me if you leave the window open afterwards you'll get the points eventually as long as it doesn't time out), and the Higher/Lower isn't resetting each hour.
Wrath. Is. Back.
I think they need to be reset again.
I think they need to be reset again.
Shock Switch not showing any treasure given once again. I hope it will show anything after some time of playing though. I hope so.
I'm not very happy...
Shock Switch not showing any treasure given once again. I hope it will show anything after some time of playing though. I hope so.
I'm not very happy...
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
I'm on Crome and Jigsaw doesn't load, Runestones doesn't go past level 1, and Shock Switch isn't granting treasure. Same problems most other people are having.

Edit!: Shock switch is now granting treasure :)
I'm on Crome and Jigsaw doesn't load, Runestones doesn't go past level 1, and Shock Switch isn't granting treasure. Same problems most other people are having.

Edit!: Shock switch is now granting treasure :)
did shockswitch 2 times both up to 500,000 & :( i lost 24k as its not paying out
did shockswitch 2 times both up to 500,000 & :( i lost 24k as its not paying out
c29b7fa9c5b8279cbb5625f774338b36.png
Nothing is working, I just checked.
Nothing is working, I just checked.
Jigsaw works fine for me. I finished one some time ago and I received the treasure as well, and it's still loading even now.

However, Shock Switch doesn't pay treasure and I get the buggy countdown when playing Runes again, so I can't play beyond level 1. Basically what has been mentioned before :)
Jigsaw works fine for me. I finished one some time ago and I received the treasure as well, and it's still loading even now.

However, Shock Switch doesn't pay treasure and I get the buggy countdown when playing Runes again, so I can't play beyond level 1. Basically what has been mentioned before :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 3 4