Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nothing in fairgrounds working again
1 2 3 4
none of the games fairgrounds are working again. not loading fully or not giving payout.

did three full charges on shockswitch and didn't get my payout :/ is furstraiting.

went and checked if the others were working. runes wont register and puzzles wont load.
none of the games fairgrounds are working again. not loading fully or not giving payout.

did three full charges on shockswitch and didn't get my payout :/ is furstraiting.

went and checked if the others were working. runes wont register and puzzles wont load.
I had almost 600,000 points in shockswitch T_T and the darn thing didn'td give me the points for it. I was noooooot a happy camper.
I had almost 600,000 points in shockswitch T_T and the darn thing didn'td give me the points for it. I was noooooot a happy camper.
supertiny_zps394c0837.png
Yeah, I was trying to play Runestones earlier and it just stopped when the timer ran down and wouldn't load the treasure that I had earned. I waited for 5 minutes before I decided it was a lost cause.
Yeah, I was trying to play Runestones earlier and it just stopped when the timer ran down and wouldn't load the treasure that I had earned. I waited for 5 minutes before I decided it was a lost cause.
Just got a 300k game after about 40 minutes of play - no treasure. Great to know I'm wasting my time on FR.
Just got a 300k game after about 40 minutes of play - no treasure. Great to know I'm wasting my time on FR.
Tell them I sent you!! flightdivided.png
Yep, this sure is a thing that's happening... or at least to me too. :|

Quite frustrating as I struggle to earn the treasure to pay for the lovely spiral lady in my icon — utterly impossible when my source of income is kneecapped. :c
Yep, this sure is a thing that's happening... or at least to me too. :|

Quite frustrating as I struggle to earn the treasure to pay for the lovely spiral lady in my icon — utterly impossible when my source of income is kneecapped. :c
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic UfHl5Xb.png

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Tuberose - yep. ; ; I have another 50k to pay off a ridge reserve and 230k on an imp... and I can't work on either since nooothing is working.
@Tuberose - yep. ; ; I have another 50k to pay off a ridge reserve and 230k on an imp... and I can't work on either since nooothing is working.
Tell them I sent you!! flightdivided.png
Games load instantly but the Lucky Streak counter never does (although mousing over it seems to give an accurate indication of how much I have left til capped). Even if I finish some Shock Switch it never gives me the treasure for it. Bah, and I was so close to the cap when it flunked too!

Win 7/Firefox/it's not my rig it's the server, everything was working fine for most of the day.
Games load instantly but the Lucky Streak counter never does (although mousing over it seems to give an accurate indication of how much I have left til capped). Even if I finish some Shock Switch it never gives me the treasure for it. Bah, and I was so close to the cap when it flunked too!

Win 7/Firefox/it's not my rig it's the server, everything was working fine for most of the day.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
I got 112k in points and approx 500k in pts in Shockswitch with no payout. Just a little frustrated with it at the moment. ^^' That was a handy hunk of T I was looking forward to.
I got 112k in points and approx 500k in pts in Shockswitch with no payout. Just a little frustrated with it at the moment. ^^' That was a handy hunk of T I was looking forward to.
FRbattleroyalefeb14_Amphiptere.png

qWxHdTw.png
Same just noticed my 3 hours of playing amounted to...NADA!
I can't be wasting time playing games that aren't giving treasure..when that'swhy i'm playing them in the first place!
Same just noticed my 3 hours of playing amounted to...NADA!
I can't be wasting time playing games that aren't giving treasure..when that'swhy i'm playing them in the first place!
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
Same boat here, and I usually don't like to complain but my husband actively HATES me spending time on this website and now I ignored him for an hour and got nothing to show for it. Help?
Same boat here, and I usually don't like to complain but my husband actively HATES me spending time on this website and now I ignored him for an hour and got nothing to show for it. Help?
littlesig_zps97ce2b24.pngArt Shop!
1 2 3 4