Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nothing in fairgrounds working again
1 2 3 4
-sigh i had almost 5 full charges...... disconnected from server. I give up.
-sigh i had almost 5 full charges...... disconnected from server. I give up.
HEEEEEY. I've been having this problem, but I cant even get into the games, I get the start menus' and then NOTHING will load beyond that!
Only yesterday did higher or lower start working for me!
And my coliseum is broken.

And it has now been SIX DAYS of this! Its just riveting excitement. *sighs*
HEEEEEY. I've been having this problem, but I cant even get into the games, I get the start menus' and then NOTHING will load beyond that!
Only yesterday did higher or lower start working for me!
And my coliseum is broken.

And it has now been SIX DAYS of this! Its just riveting excitement. *sighs*
Fairgrounds was working for me before the downtime, now it is not.
Fairgrounds was working for me before the downtime, now it is not.
Shock Switch isn't paying out, Jigsaw isn't loading, and Runes isn't ending games.

C4.
Shock Switch isn't paying out, Jigsaw isn't loading, and Runes isn't ending games.

C4.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png

e4vvx.gif 3pqEs.gif a6q8B.gif dybJP.gif
I haven't had SS pay out to me 4 separate times within yesterday and today. Needless to say, I'm upset and frustrated that all my time spent playing the games to earn Treasure is going to waste!
I haven't had SS pay out to me 4 separate times within yesterday and today. Needless to say, I'm upset and frustrated that all my time spent playing the games to earn Treasure is going to waste!
plague_rune_20.png fire_rune_20.png light_rune_20.png earth_rune_20.png wind_rune_20.png nature_rune_20.png lightning_rune_20.png water_rune_20.png ice_rune_20.png shadow_rune_20.png arcane_rune_20.png
Just spend 45 minutes playing SS only to have the game crash on me! Ug. I am starting to dislike this website.
Just spend 45 minutes playing SS only to have the game crash on me! Ug. I am starting to dislike this website.
Bonsai.png
Same here - I got 1210 treasure earlier today when they were working, but now, as others have said, Lucky Streak isn't loading, and the games aren't awarding treasure. Other than no treasure, no High Scores, and no time recording, Shock Switch works great; Runestones appears to load, but won't progress past the first level; and Jigsaw won't even show the starting screen. I started a jigsaw before the problem arose (don't remember when, unfortunately), and after I completed it, it just sat there without even a "Puzzle Complete!"

By the way, the aforementioned bug with the Shock Switch timer (simply doesn't increase) is the case even when everything else is working.

Edit: Jigsaw, at least, is back!

Edit: Aaaand, they're gone again. At least Coliseum is working right now...
Same here - I got 1210 treasure earlier today when they were working, but now, as others have said, Lucky Streak isn't loading, and the games aren't awarding treasure. Other than no treasure, no High Scores, and no time recording, Shock Switch works great; Runestones appears to load, but won't progress past the first level; and Jigsaw won't even show the starting screen. I started a jigsaw before the problem arose (don't remember when, unfortunately), and after I completed it, it just sat there without even a "Puzzle Complete!"

By the way, the aforementioned bug with the Shock Switch timer (simply doesn't increase) is the case even when everything else is working.

Edit: Jigsaw, at least, is back!

Edit: Aaaand, they're gone again. At least Coliseum is working right now...
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
Jigsaw won't complete for me. It loads fine, however I've done three puzzles, and they all just sit there when I'm finished. I've tried moving it around, but no success.
Jigsaw won't complete for me. It loads fine, however I've done three puzzles, and they all just sit there when I'm finished. I've tried moving it around, but no success.
Lucky Streak won't load. Some of the games will, but they won't pay out when they finish.

Win 7, Firefox.
Lucky Streak won't load. Some of the games will, but they won't pay out when they finish.

Win 7, Firefox.
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
All games besides Higher or Lower stopped working properly for me after the downtime.
- Shock Switch will play normally, but award no treasure in the end.
- Runestones will load, but the timer will continue the countdown when you clear the field, and will then stay passively on zero with no opportunity of interaction.
- Jigsaw will connect, but whitescreen once the loading starts.

Firefox 20.0 for Ubuntu Canonical 1.0.
All games besides Higher or Lower stopped working properly for me after the downtime.
- Shock Switch will play normally, but award no treasure in the end.
- Runestones will load, but the timer will continue the countdown when you clear the field, and will then stay passively on zero with no opportunity of interaction.
- Jigsaw will connect, but whitescreen once the loading starts.

Firefox 20.0 for Ubuntu Canonical 1.0.
1 2 3 4