Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nest Not Hatching.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yea, genes here as well. Primary and Secondary :)
Yea, genes here as well. Primary and Secondary :)
I'm having the exact same issue as everyone else. Three-egg clutch, booned. One parent has two genes (primary and secondary) and the other has one (secondary) - the hatchlings will definitely have a gene.
I'm having the exact same issue as everyone else. Three-egg clutch, booned. One parent has two genes (primary and secondary) and the other has one (secondary) - the hatchlings will definitely have a gene.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
My nests are guaranteed shimmer and iridescent. I just noticed I got the Earned: Glossy Finish achievement even though my nest didn't hatch.
My nests are guaranteed shimmer and iridescent. I just noticed I got the Earned: Glossy Finish achievement even though my nest didn't hatch.
xrWXpP5.png
I'm having the same issues, two wildclaws mating produced two eggs with guaranteed shimmer genes.
I'm having the same issues, two wildclaws mating produced two eggs with guaranteed shimmer genes.
tumblr_mxebty3iLo1sczdm4o1_75sq.giftumblr_inline_mvaqpoLrXQ1qzt4nm.png
Exact same issue here. I have a nest of 3 eggs, fae/guardian, with guaranteed secondary (seraph or freckle).

EDIT: I should probably also mention that I used a boon, and that It gave me the achievement for hatching a freckle baby even though no babies showed up.
Exact same issue here. I have a nest of 3 eggs, fae/guardian, with guaranteed secondary (seraph or freckle).

EDIT: I should probably also mention that I used a boon, and that It gave me the achievement for hatching a freckle baby even though no babies showed up.
fr_sig_1_pixel_by_therougecat-d6hxz92.png
When pinging me: remember to spell it 'rouge' and not 'rogue'!
Same issue here. Genes as well; in fact, on my profile I have the achievement from hatching a gened baby, but the nest still refuses to hatch.
Same issue here. Genes as well; in fact, on my profile I have the achievement from hatching a gened baby, but the nest still refuses to hatch.
01nVszz.png
XmHV7tO.png
Also cannot get my nest to hatch, using an up to date version of Chrome on Windows 7. I had two tabs open, one with the Nesting Grounds open, the other with the Coliseum. Here's a step by step of what was done prior to having the issue. [list][*]Bred dragons 8:00ish server time. (Clown/Seraph/Basic Mirror Male x Speckle/Basic/Basic Mirror Female) [*]2 Egg nest resulted. [*]Used Boon Of Fertility. [*]Click "Hatch" Button. [*]Page loads with "New Hatchlings" box, but no images appear for the hatchlings. (Images are not broken or not loading, they are not there at all) [*]Upon checking lair, no new dragons have appeared.[/list] For contrasting variables, I went ahead and bought a boon for one of my other nests, since all the issues appear to be with gened nests. Same computer/browser specifics with 2 tabs open, 1 Tab on this thread and 1 on the Nesting Grounds. This one hatched without issue; here are it's specifics: [list][*]Bred dragons 2 Days ago (Basic/Basic/Basic Tundra Male x Basic/Basic/Basic Tundra Female). [*]3 egg nest resulted. [*]Used Boon of Fertility. [*]Clicked "Hatch" button. [*]Page loaded with "New Hatchlings" box and the images for the 3 new hatchlings. [*]Loaded Lair, and hatchlings are present.[/list] Hope this helps! Edit: Fixed some wording and spelling ^.^ Apparel was not an issue, as the first nest still won't hatch after I removed the parents' apparel. Also noticing that after I tried hatching the first pair, there are multiple achievements on my page for hatching Clown and Speckle dragons. I had these achievements previously, so I doubt those should be there XD I also keep getting multiple popups that I've reached lvl 10 digging...but I did that several days ago.
Also cannot get my nest to hatch, using an up to date version of Chrome on Windows 7. I had two tabs open, one with the Nesting Grounds open, the other with the Coliseum. Here's a step by step of what was done prior to having the issue.
  • Bred dragons 8:00ish server time. (Clown/Seraph/Basic Mirror Male x Speckle/Basic/Basic Mirror Female)
  • 2 Egg nest resulted.
  • Used Boon Of Fertility.
  • Click "Hatch" Button.
  • Page loads with "New Hatchlings" box, but no images appear for the hatchlings. (Images are not broken or not loading, they are not there at all)
  • Upon checking lair, no new dragons have appeared.

For contrasting variables, I went ahead and bought a boon for one of my other nests, since all the issues appear to be with gened nests. Same computer/browser specifics with 2 tabs open, 1 Tab on this thread and 1 on the Nesting Grounds. This one hatched without issue; here are it's specifics:
  • Bred dragons 2 Days ago (Basic/Basic/Basic Tundra Male x Basic/Basic/Basic Tundra Female).
  • 3 egg nest resulted.
  • Used Boon of Fertility.
  • Clicked "Hatch" button.
  • Page loaded with "New Hatchlings" box and the images for the 3 new hatchlings.
  • Loaded Lair, and hatchlings are present.

Hope this helps!

Edit: Fixed some wording and spelling ^.^ Apparel was not an issue, as the first nest still won't hatch after I removed the parents' apparel.

Also noticing that after I tried hatching the first pair, there are multiple achievements on my page for hatching Clown and Speckle dragons. I had these achievements previously, so I doubt those should be there XD I also keep getting multiple popups that I've reached lvl 10 digging...but I did that several days ago.
Same issue. Primary and secondary genes on a nest of two eggs - fae/guardian. Tried several times and would not hatch.
Same issue. Primary and secondary genes on a nest of two eggs - fae/guardian. Tried several times and would not hatch.
I'm currently having this same problem :( Help please!
I'm currently having this same problem :( Help please!
Jylisadoptsmall.png PampTpair.png Jorstadoptsmall.png
@Crisaron Interest, it does appear to be an issue with the gened nests then. Somewhere the works are gumming up if there is anything other than basic/basic/basic going on.
@Crisaron Interest, it does appear to be an issue with the gened nests then. Somewhere the works are gumming up if there is anything other than basic/basic/basic going on.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
1 2 3 4 5 6 7