Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nest Not Hatching.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Still not working for me. Thank you admins for helping out :D
Still not working for me. Thank you admins for helping out :D
Might I add to previous stated issue, Im gaining the achievements for birthing genned dragons and they are repeatedly stacking for every time I click hatch. Im not gaining extra achievement points its just saying im gaining the achievement each time
Might I add to previous stated issue, Im gaining the achievements for birthing genned dragons and they are repeatedly stacking for every time I click hatch. Im not gaining extra achievement points its just saying im gaining the achievement each time
Plain Guardian dad and a Tundra mom with the clown gene. I have a two egg nest. One no-gened baby hatched. I can go to the Nesting Grounds, and I see two eggs and click the Hatch button, but I just get the blank grey box that other people are getting. Maybe gened babies don't hatch, but plain ones do?
Plain Guardian dad and a Tundra mom with the clown gene. I have a two egg nest. One no-gened baby hatched. I can go to the Nesting Grounds, and I see two eggs and click the Hatch button, but I just get the blank grey box that other people are getting. Maybe gened babies don't hatch, but plain ones do?
I had a similar issue earlier. I was using Firefox as a browser at the time. I decided to try Chrome and BEHOLD. i got my hatchlings.
I had a similar issue earlier. I was using Firefox as a browser at the time. I decided to try Chrome and BEHOLD. i got my hatchlings.
After waiting a while and trying again, my last egg finally hatched, but two babies came out of it. My two-egg nest gave me three babies.
After waiting a while and trying again, my last egg finally hatched, but two babies came out of it. My two-egg nest gave me three babies.
I finally managed to hatch my clutch. Thank you!
I finally managed to hatch my clutch. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Thank you sooooo much @Akiri !!!! Thank you for all the hard work, I really appreciate it :)
Thank you sooooo much @Akiri !!!! Thank you for all the hard work, I really appreciate it :)
Yes, there is some wierdness with achievements right now. They are semi disabled due to them being a large part of the site lag.
Yes, there is some wierdness with achievements right now. They are semi disabled due to them being a large part of the site lag.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
I've had some problems when my nest decided not to hatch, thing that was solved when I clicked the button for the second time. Now I have a gene achievement without the gene being passed to the offspring.

I'm happy to see the answer to what I was going to post before doing it :)

Thanks for all the hard work you are doing Akiri.
I've had some problems when my nest decided not to hatch, thing that was solved when I clicked the button for the second time. Now I have a gene achievement without the gene being passed to the offspring.

I'm happy to see the answer to what I was going to post before doing it :)

Thanks for all the hard work you are doing Akiri.
Finally got my nest to hatch, genes and all. Thanks for your work, Akiri! My two little boys are very happy to be out of their shells. c:
Finally got my nest to hatch, genes and all. Thanks for your work, Akiri! My two little boys are very happy to be out of their shells. c:
water_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7