Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nest Not Hatching.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This has happened to me twice now. Me and @Marshall had a healthy nest of imp and Wildclaw babies. There were tree eggs and we only got two.

And it happened with me and @SemperMemor and our ridgeback nest. We had two eggs and nothing hatched.
This has happened to me twice now. Me and @Marshall had a healthy nest of imp and Wildclaw babies. There were tree eggs and we only got two.

And it happened with me and @SemperMemor and our ridgeback nest. We had two eggs and nothing hatched.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
Same thing here. I have a two egg nest and have gotten achievements for birthing eye-spot and clown babies but no babies show up in my lair. I hope I don't lose them forever that would really blow seeing as I can't breed my wildclaw again for over a month.
Same thing here. I have a two egg nest and have gotten achievements for birthing eye-spot and clown babies but no babies show up in my lair. I hope I don't lose them forever that would really blow seeing as I can't breed my wildclaw again for over a month.
Light-Network.png MJ9l4Y5.jpg
@Tayce and I have the same problem. Our clutch is the following

- 4 eggs
- boon being used
- Gened (primary and secondary)
- Wildclaw x Spiral
- Tayce's profile says that three eggs hatched today but no new hatchlings appear
@Tayce and I have the same problem. Our clutch is the following

- 4 eggs
- boon being used
- Gened (primary and secondary)
- Wildclaw x Spiral
- Tayce's profile says that three eggs hatched today but no new hatchlings appear
I'm having the same problem, unfortunately.

-3 eggs, unbooned
-Parents are both fae: one has iridescent gene, other has speckle
-Same message with the 'new hatchlings' bar but nothing else. Sidebar image/background also doesn't load, appearing black/blank.
-Plenty of room in lair, but no new dragons appearing.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon~ ;;
I'm having the same problem, unfortunately.

-3 eggs, unbooned
-Parents are both fae: one has iridescent gene, other has speckle
-Same message with the 'new hatchlings' bar but nothing else. Sidebar image/background also doesn't load, appearing black/blank.
-Plenty of room in lair, but no new dragons appearing.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon~ ;;
I'm having the same problems
- using boon
- one guardian one mirror
- both iridescent
- 3 eggs, none hatching
I'm having the same problems
- using boon
- one guardian one mirror
- both iridescent
- 3 eggs, none hatching
Same problem.

-- Getting a bunch of notifications saying I've hatched babies with shimmer genes.
"Earned: Lustrous Sheen Birth a hatchling that exhibits the Shimmer Secondary Gene."
-- Two eggs from Luc(shimmer) and Thalia(shimmer). Booned, hatched, no babies.
-- Two eggs from Eros(tiger/shimmer) and Maizyna (shimmer). Booned, hatched, no babies.
Same problem.

-- Getting a bunch of notifications saying I've hatched babies with shimmer genes.
"Earned: Lustrous Sheen Birth a hatchling that exhibits the Shimmer Secondary Gene."
-- Two eggs from Luc(shimmer) and Thalia(shimmer). Booned, hatched, no babies.
-- Two eggs from Eros(tiger/shimmer) and Maizyna (shimmer). Booned, hatched, no babies.
It still won't let me hatch the eggs.
It still won't let me hatch the eggs.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
i'm having the same problem, but if the issue is not corrected by 0:00 could we loose our hatchlings ??
i'm having the same problem, but if the issue is not corrected by 0:00 could we loose our hatchlings ??
Same problem with me :/
  • Boon used.
  • New layer space purchased.
  • 4 eggs ready to go. w/ Genes Spiral/Ridgback
  • same message. 'new hatchlings' no pictures. nest is still ready to be hatched
Same problem with me :/
  • Boon used.
  • New layer space purchased.
  • 4 eggs ready to go. w/ Genes Spiral/Ridgback
  • same message. 'new hatchlings' no pictures. nest is still ready to be hatched
Same issue. Just used a boon on a Spiral/Snapper nest, click hatch, and get an empty "New Hatchlings" page. They don't appear in my lair and the nest is still available to hatch.
Same issue. Just used a boon on a Spiral/Snapper nest, click hatch, and get an empty "New Hatchlings" page. They don't appear in my lair and the nest is still available to hatch.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7