Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nest Not Hatching.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think I've isolated the events causing this based on the reports. Now to find out why it happens that way.

It does not have to do with egg count, 3 is just the most popular type of nest.
I think I've isolated the events causing this based on the reports. Now to find out why it happens that way.

It does not have to do with egg count, 3 is just the most popular type of nest.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Thanks so much for your work, I really appreciate it.
Thanks so much for your work, I really appreciate it.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I got the same issue... My ungenened nest hatched fine.. but this one is guaranteeed eyespots.
1 egg only
I got the same issue... My ungenened nest hatched fine.. but this one is guaranteeed eyespots.
1 egg only
If it has anything to do with genes, my nest is gened too.
If it has anything to do with genes, my nest is gened too.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Interesting theory. Any non gene nests? I am going to get some sleep and revisit this issue when I am less fatigued. Please provide as much detail as possible in the meantime. I'll get these nests hatching ASAP.
Interesting theory. Any non gene nests? I am going to get some sleep and revisit this issue when I am less fatigued. Please provide as much detail as possible in the meantime. I'll get these nests hatching ASAP.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
Ok! Thanks for your time, @Akiri. Here's the details of my own nest, even things that are probably irrelevant so you have all the info.

1. Used a Boon of Fertility.
2. Dragons are mixed breeds, Guardian and Mirror.
3. I was able to hatch a different nest earlier in the morning. No issues with that one and it was two gened, mixed breed (mirror and tundra) dragons (secondary genes, freckle).
4. The current nest will have tertiary gene circuit. (Both parents are circuited.)
5. I tried to hatch the nest around 8:45 am (eastern time).
Ok! Thanks for your time, @Akiri. Here's the details of my own nest, even things that are probably irrelevant so you have all the info.

1. Used a Boon of Fertility.
2. Dragons are mixed breeds, Guardian and Mirror.
3. I was able to hatch a different nest earlier in the morning. No issues with that one and it was two gened, mixed breed (mirror and tundra) dragons (secondary genes, freckle).
4. The current nest will have tertiary gene circuit. (Both parents are circuited.)
5. I tried to hatch the nest around 8:45 am (eastern time).
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
I'm having the same problem. ;3;

Nest is ready to hatch, but when I actually try to hatch it I get the 'here are the hatchlings' message with no hatchlings.

I do have enough space for the hatchlings; it's a 3 eggs clutch; and both parents have secondary genes. No Boon was used.
I'm having the same problem. ;3;

Nest is ready to hatch, but when I actually try to hatch it I get the 'here are the hatchlings' message with no hatchlings.

I do have enough space for the hatchlings; it's a 3 eggs clutch; and both parents have secondary genes. No Boon was used.
I have a two egg nest that refuses to hatch as well.

It has been booned, has a set of gened parents(One guardian, one wildclaw, both with clown and eyespots). Click on hatch, and get the new hatchlings banner, but no new babies.

Using firefox. it's 11 am, EST.
I have a two egg nest that refuses to hatch as well.

It has been booned, has a set of gened parents(One guardian, one wildclaw, both with clown and eyespots). Click on hatch, and get the new hatchlings banner, but no new babies.

Using firefox. it's 11 am, EST.
My nest won't hatch as well, it's 4 eggs, and they will have gene as well for sure. I have the same issue as everyone else here.
My nest won't hatch as well, it's 4 eggs, and they will have gene as well for sure. I have the same issue as everyone else here.
Same issue as everyone else. My nest will be two eggs, with two guaranteed genes and the possibility of a third gene. It was not booned.

When I click hatch, I get the new hatchlings banner, but no images appear and no new hatchlings are generated in my lair. The sidebar to the left is black instead of its usual manila-ish color.
When I go back to my hatchery my nest is still present and ready to hatch.
Same issue as everyone else. My nest will be two eggs, with two guaranteed genes and the possibility of a third gene. It was not booned.

When I click hatch, I get the new hatchlings banner, but no images appear and no new hatchlings are generated in my lair. The sidebar to the left is black instead of its usual manila-ish color.
When I go back to my hatchery my nest is still present and ready to hatch.
water_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7