Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 166 167
Again, treasure output from SS has not been adjusted any time recently. Absolutely not, no way, no how, did not happen.

Also, 75,000 per day is not a goal, it's a limit. There's a very important difference. We set the limit at 75,000 because we thought only seriously dedicated players with hours to spend on Flight Rising would hit it. The average Flight Rising player should likely not be getting 75k from faire games every day, and that's intentional.

Again, it's not a goal - we aren't asking you to make 75,000 in a day. It's a limit. If you're finding it hard to make 75,000, then that's exactly what's supposed to be going on.

Lucky streak has been through a few iterations in the past, and we find this one to be the safest and most fair so far.
Again, treasure output from SS has not been adjusted any time recently. Absolutely not, no way, no how, did not happen.

Also, 75,000 per day is not a goal, it's a limit. There's a very important difference. We set the limit at 75,000 because we thought only seriously dedicated players with hours to spend on Flight Rising would hit it. The average Flight Rising player should likely not be getting 75k from faire games every day, and that's intentional.

Again, it's not a goal - we aren't asking you to make 75,000 in a day. It's a limit. If you're finding it hard to make 75,000, then that's exactly what's supposed to be going on.

Lucky streak has been through a few iterations in the past, and we find this one to be the safest and most fair so far.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
@Thrage

We understand that you have not intentionally changed payouts, but is there even a tiny slim chance that there's some kind of bug going on with Shock Switch effecting the payouts?
@Thrage

We understand that you have not intentionally changed payouts, but is there even a tiny slim chance that there's some kind of bug going on with Shock Switch effecting the payouts?
I think the limit is perfectly reasonable. I spent a few days playing SS for about 20 minutes at a time on Easy mode, and making about 9k-10k. Then I take a break for about a half hour, or until the next hour begins, and I check Crim's stand. I did this about six times per day, and then held back as I approached the limit. The only reason I didn't actually reach the daily cap was because I didn't want to.

And I do work full time in retail, so I think it's possible. It just takes time and patience. I hope this payout decline doesn't go much further, though...
I think the limit is perfectly reasonable. I spent a few days playing SS for about 20 minutes at a time on Easy mode, and making about 9k-10k. Then I take a break for about a half hour, or until the next hour begins, and I check Crim's stand. I did this about six times per day, and then held back as I approached the limit. The only reason I didn't actually reach the daily cap was because I didn't want to.

And I do work full time in retail, so I think it's possible. It just takes time and patience. I hope this payout decline doesn't go much further, though...
Just played a game of Shock Switch, and I got to speed 156 before failing. When I did, however, the "Game Over" screen was blank of information -- score, treasure, etc didn't even show up. There is only "Game Over," the orb in the bottom right corner, and the rankings in the top right corner. Unable to determine if I got any treasure from my gameplay as I forgot to check amounts before this game.

Edit: I just played again, and got to speed 146, and the same error happened. Nothing other than "Game Over," the orb, and the ranks. I also found that I did not make any money from this game, so I assume that I did not make any money from the original game that spurred this post either. Hope this gets fixed soon.
Just played a game of Shock Switch, and I got to speed 156 before failing. When I did, however, the "Game Over" screen was blank of information -- score, treasure, etc didn't even show up. There is only "Game Over," the orb in the bottom right corner, and the rankings in the top right corner. Unable to determine if I got any treasure from my gameplay as I forgot to check amounts before this game.

Edit: I just played again, and got to speed 146, and the same error happened. Nothing other than "Game Over," the orb, and the ranks. I also found that I did not make any money from this game, so I assume that I did not make any money from the original game that spurred this post either. Hope this gets fixed soon.
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
Just played a game, got to speed 156, score 791560, reward only 4059 treasure. :'[ A little off compared to most of my other games when I've scored around the same.
Just played a game, got to speed 156, score 791560, reward only 4059 treasure. :'[ A little off compared to most of my other games when I've scored around the same.
@kaomi What difficulty were you playing?
@kaomi What difficulty were you playing?
@CrypticGirl -- Oops, forgot to mention. I was on Easy mode.

I also just played another game, on Easy again. When I reached the "Game Over" screen (failed at speed 131), I got a screen blank of any game information (typical orb, "Game Over", and ranks were all there, however). Originally I saw no increase in treasure, but when I navigated away from the page to come here it did increase after all. Not sure why the screen showed up blank, but thought it was worth mentioning.
@CrypticGirl -- Oops, forgot to mention. I was on Easy mode.

I also just played another game, on Easy again. When I reached the "Game Over" screen (failed at speed 131), I got a screen blank of any game information (typical orb, "Game Over", and ranks were all there, however). Originally I saw no increase in treasure, but when I navigated away from the page to come here it did increase after all. Not sure why the screen showed up blank, but thought it was worth mentioning.
@kaomi That's strange, you definitely should've gotten more than that.

As I said on the last page, I play on easy for about 20 minutes, get to about 50 speed or so, and then end the game, and I get about 10k treasure. Perhaps it really does have to do with how you score as opposed to what you score.
@kaomi That's strange, you definitely should've gotten more than that.

As I said on the last page, I play on easy for about 20 minutes, get to about 50 speed or so, and then end the game, and I get about 10k treasure. Perhaps it really does have to do with how you score as opposed to what you score.
@CrypticGirl -- Absolutely. I almost always play on Easy, and usually get pretty far. I get decent amounts of treasure for it every time, so I was a little baffled -- hence my posting here. It seems a glitch to me.

Edit: Just wanted to update -- I also played a game on Normal, and got to speed 90 I think? And got the same blank screen at the end of my game. Unfortunately forgot what my treasure number was before exactly, but I don't think I actually made anything off of that game...
@CrypticGirl -- Absolutely. I almost always play on Easy, and usually get pretty far. I get decent amounts of treasure for it every time, so I was a little baffled -- hence my posting here. It seems a glitch to me.

Edit: Just wanted to update -- I also played a game on Normal, and got to speed 90 I think? And got the same blank screen at the end of my game. Unfortunately forgot what my treasure number was before exactly, but I don't think I actually made anything off of that game...
Got up to 100 speed on normal..game server loses connection. All that time and treasure GONE. Seriously, put in treasure as we go. :P
Got up to 100 speed on normal..game server loses connection. All that time and treasure GONE. Seriously, put in treasure as we go. :P
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 166 167