Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 329 330
Noticed on Raw Lapis that says;

Hey! It's a big chunk of that rock that no one knows how to pronounce!

Obviously the hex code is showing instead of the '
Noticed on Raw Lapis that says;

Hey! It's a big chunk of that rock that no one knows how to pronounce!

Obviously the hex code is showing instead of the '
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/9d29ee53cc1443c5b8a4187bbb3daf94.png[/img] The Starseer's Crown has a missing period at the end. Edit: [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/32ffeb64bf7e4287939ca74485347321.png[/img] 2016 crowns do that too!
9d29ee53cc1443c5b8a4187bbb3daf94.png
The Starseer's Crown has a missing period at the end.

Edit:
32ffeb64bf7e4287939ca74485347321.png
2016 crowns do that too!
thDLJf3.png i'm a human person.
MV1Iakt.png YAFFb.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/mjAfByX.png[/img] Since [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1672525]December, 13th, 2015[/url], Ruby Webwings are the ones to exclusively drop Serrated Beaks and Emerald Webwings got their own unique drop, Jagged Beaks. Also, capitalization: Serrated Beaks, Emerald Webwings, Training Fields.
mjAfByX.png

Since December, 13th, 2015, Ruby Webwings are the ones to exclusively drop Serrated Beaks and Emerald Webwings got their own unique drop, Jagged Beaks.

Also, capitalization: Serrated Beaks, Emerald Webwings, Training Fields.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
[img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/73989d09578e6b92a3323ec3354291aa/tumblr_inline_o8obkvQLqM1t1k2nk_540.png[/img] The Sandswept Delta Vista is listed as "Sandswept Delta" in the dropdown for choosing your forum vista, but the other two I have are prefaced with "Vista:" - which is the intended listing?
tumblr_inline_o8obkvQLqM1t1k2nk_540.png
The Sandswept Delta Vista is listed as "Sandswept Delta" in the dropdown for choosing your forum vista, but the other two I have are prefaced with "Vista:" - which is the intended listing?
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
For [item=fir logs], [item=cedar logs], [item=pine logs], and [item=birch logs], shouldn't the item be called X Log as there is only one log present in the picture as well as the description?
For Fir Logs , Cedar Logs , Pine Logs , and Birch Logs , shouldn't the item be called X Log as there is only one log present in the picture as well as the description?
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
In the Forgotten Cave Coliseum venue encyclopedia article, the Blue Dragon Reef Snail is listed as the enemy - probably in accordance with its familiar - while in the Coliseum itself, the monster is listed as the Blue Dragon Snail.

Which is correct?

(Personally, I would love it if the familiar/monster was called the Blue Reef Snail, to match its counterpart, the Crimson Reef Snail.)
In the Forgotten Cave Coliseum venue encyclopedia article, the Blue Dragon Reef Snail is listed as the enemy - probably in accordance with its familiar - while in the Coliseum itself, the monster is listed as the Blue Dragon Snail.

Which is correct?

(Personally, I would love it if the familiar/monster was called the Blue Reef Snail, to match its counterpart, the Crimson Reef Snail.)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
The blurb for pollen reads "A bowl of full of misery for dragons with allergies". There is an extra "of" in there. It should read "A bowl full of misery for dragons with allergies".
The blurb for pollen reads "A bowl of full of misery for dragons with allergies". There is an extra "of" in there. It should read "A bowl full of misery for dragons with allergies".
2vnl8uf.jpgEqFbGbF.png
[item=shed fuschia scale] ...That's not how fuchsia is spelled.

...That's not how fuchsia is spelled.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
[item=Gossamer Fillet] [item=Soft Pink Filet] Two different ways of spelling fillet, unsure if this is intentional or not. Only the Soft Pink Filet and Prismatic Filet are spelt this way.
Gossamer Fillet

Two different ways of spelling fillet, unsure if this is intentional or not. Only the Soft Pink Filet and Prismatic Filet are spelt this way.
In the Dryad's Saddle, the description says [quote]There's a old story tied to this fungus, and the moral is one should never try to saddle a dryad.[/quote] I think that this is supposed to say: and the moral is [b]that[/b] one should never try to saddle a dryad. (but I could be wrong)
In the Dryad's Saddle, the description says
Quote:
There's a old story tied to this fungus, and the moral is one should never try to saddle a dryad.
I think that this is supposed to say:
and the moral is that one should never try to saddle a dryad.
(but I could be wrong)
lightning_banner.pnglightning_rune_50x50.png lightning_banner.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 329 330