Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 329 330
The Category dropdown in the Specialty section of the AH has Specialty Items, Scenes, and Forum Vistas. Since vistas can now be used in dragon bios, the vista part should probably be updated.
The Category dropdown in the Specialty section of the AH has Specialty Items, Scenes, and Forum Vistas. Since vistas can now be used in dragon bios, the vista part should probably be updated.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
This isn't exactly a typo but the answer to the question "Where does one find the constellation gene?" in Tomo's Trivia Tablet reads "in the treasure marketplace" when it should be "In the gem marketplace"
This isn't exactly a typo but the answer to the question "Where does one find the constellation gene?" in Tomo's Trivia Tablet reads "in the treasure marketplace" when it should be "In the gem marketplace"
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Just found out I can brew Prismatic Tokens at Baldwin's and I was looking at the time it said it would take to brew it. In the little tooltip thing it said 96hrs, but when I started brewing it the counter started counting down from 120 hours? I mean it's just another day of brewing(I don't use my cauldron that often) but does that mean the 96 is a typo?
Just found out I can brew Prismatic Tokens at Baldwin's and I was looking at the time it said it would take to brew it. In the little tooltip thing it said 96hrs, but when I started brewing it the counter started counting down from 120 hours? I mean it's just another day of brewing(I don't use my cauldron that often) but does that mean the 96 is a typo?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/707259071211765820/737216777515303002/image0.png[/img] all of the these [emoji=tundra laughing size=1] this made my day but should probably be corrected to all of these
image0.png
all of the these
this made my day but should probably be corrected to all of these
o9yS1eq.png
Wg3kZKR.pngd4CH6Jl.pngZwbGqUa.pngmlHpBMC.pnglAvpyOQ.png
o7CqYdD.pngGdVZ87H.pnggziv3Ja.png
3qzCkO1.png
[quote name="@Zorua345" date="2020-07-26 17:13:12" ] Just found out I can brew Prismatic Tokens at Baldwin's and I was looking at the time it said it would take to brew it. In the little tooltip thing it said 96hrs, but when I started brewing it the counter started counting down from 120 hours? I mean it's just another day of brewing(I don't use my cauldron that often) but does that mean the 96 is a typo? [/quote] This is just a visual bug that goes away after refreshing, it'll take the normal 96 hours.
@Zorua345 wrote on 2020-07-26 17:13:12:
This is just a visual bug that goes away after refreshing, it'll take the normal 96 hours.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
i guess this is sort of a typo? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635864617360424980/738084355594911825/unknown.png[/img] it highlights the "treasure marketplace" option as the correct one, but constellation is a gem gene
i guess this is sort of a typo?
unknown.png

it highlights the "treasure marketplace" option as the correct one, but constellation is a gem gene
csLZM89.gif
[item=Vibrant Savanna Pelt] has "aint" instead of "ain't"
Vibrant Savanna Pelt has "aint" instead of "ain't"
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
for the tomo question “Where can one find the Fade gene?"
there is an answer that is "It was a Kickstarter exclusie gene”, missing a V in ‘exclusive’
for the tomo question “Where can one find the Fade gene?"
there is an answer that is "It was a Kickstarter exclusie gene”, missing a V in ‘exclusive’
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
[item=bimac octopus] I appreciate your correct use of the letter ñ in words like "piñata," but whatever is rendering the text in the tooltips must not understand Unicode, because I see a "?" in a black diamond, rather than the ñ character. (Edit: This only applies to the item tooltip when the item is in my Hoard. The one on this page is now rendering correctly. Interesting.)
Bimac Octopus

I appreciate your correct use of the letter ñ in words like "piñata," but whatever is rendering the text in the tooltips must not understand Unicode, because I see a "?" in a black diamond, rather than the ñ character. (Edit: This only applies to the item tooltip when the item is in my Hoard. The one on this page is now rendering correctly. Interesting.)
In the Tomo's Trivia Tablet question "Where does one find the constellation gene?" The correct answer should be "the gem marketplace" but it is listed instead as "the treasure marketplace." [img]https://i.imgur.com/LZ3mf3W.png[/img] Edit: Whoops someone already posted this one
In the Tomo's Trivia Tablet question "Where does one find the constellation gene?" The correct answer should be "the gem marketplace" but it is listed instead as "the treasure marketplace."
LZ3mf3W.png
Edit: Whoops someone already posted this one
dzyJW5A.png
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 329 330