Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't load pages
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I know this is probably being seen as a non-issue because it only affects largely one, maybe two, browsers but do we know if staff is looking into it at all???? It's very disruptive to my work-flow to be switching between browsers, or have to move over to a slower browser entirely.
I'd hate to start falling out of FR simply because it's getting lost in my usual workflow. But the cache fix only works for a few pages before it starts up again. I can't use FR on Chrome full stop and this only happens with FR.
I know this is probably being seen as a non-issue because it only affects largely one, maybe two, browsers but do we know if staff is looking into it at all???? It's very disruptive to my work-flow to be switching between browsers, or have to move over to a slower browser entirely.
I'd hate to start falling out of FR simply because it's getting lost in my usual workflow. But the cache fix only works for a few pages before it starts up again. I can't use FR on Chrome full stop and this only happens with FR.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
just want to pop in and say I also have this issue. incognito works, but is incredibly straining on my slower internet having to load all the assets over and over..
would love it if we got some light on the situation by the devs!

edit: I'm also using chrome on both my pc and phone, I get the error on both.
just want to pop in and say I also have this issue. incognito works, but is incredibly straining on my slower internet having to load all the assets over and over..
would love it if we got some light on the situation by the devs!

edit: I'm also using chrome on both my pc and phone, I get the error on both.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
I'm using google chrome.
Update from my hoard:

I thought it was only when tried to sell from my hoard, but now I got it due to trying to open a rusted chest.

I don't seem to have an issue where it starts acting up after a few pages? It just seems to be my vault being really damn weird.
I'm using google chrome.
Update from my hoard:

I thought it was only when tried to sell from my hoard, but now I got it due to trying to open a rusted chest.

I don't seem to have an issue where it starts acting up after a few pages? It just seems to be my vault being really damn weird.
We´ve had the same thing happen a few times just after the fest ended now. On Microsoft Edge. Clearing the cache helped, but who knows how long for
We´ve had the same thing happen a few times just after the fest ended now. On Microsoft Edge. Clearing the cache helped, but who knows how long for
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
[url=https://ibb.co/0FYw2Tb][img]https://i.ibb.co/cC2m30n/IMG-6406.jpg[/img][/url] [url=https://imgbb.com/][/url] having the same problem on my iPad using google chrome, it just started today.
IMG-6406.jpg

having the same problem on my iPad using google chrome, it just started today.
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
[quote name="Antimoany" date="2021-11-28 03:02:45" ] [quote name="Antimoany" date="2021-11-27 03:43:37" ] [u][b]solution:[/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*][b]use a different browser[/b]. i recommend firefox or a fork of such. if you're unwilling to leave the chrome ecosystem, try brave. note: when installing your new browser, [b]do not import cookies from google chrome[/b]. [*]and/or install [b][url=https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock]ublock origin[/url][/b] [/LIST] [/quote] [/quote] I just had this problem on SAFARI (which is not Chrome) again, and uBlock isn't available for the current version of Safari. So that's not exactly a solution.
Antimoany wrote on 2021-11-28 03:02:45:
Antimoany wrote on 2021-11-27 03:43:37:
solution:
  1. use a different browser. i recommend firefox or a fork of such. if you're unwilling to leave the chrome ecosystem, try brave. note: when installing your new browser, do not import cookies from google chrome.
  2. and/or install ublock origin

I just had this problem on SAFARI (which is not Chrome) again, and uBlock isn't available for the current version of Safari. So that's not exactly a solution.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Update: i cleared my cookies/cache again and then downloaded UBlock Origin as Antimoany suggested. The site has been going regularly for a some time now, I use Chrome on Windows 10 and for now i haven't run in the bad request error yet.
Dunno if it's thanks to the extension tho, but it seems most likely!
Update: i cleared my cookies/cache again and then downloaded UBlock Origin as Antimoany suggested. The site has been going regularly for a some time now, I use Chrome on Windows 10 and for now i haven't run in the bad request error yet.
Dunno if it's thanks to the extension tho, but it seems most likely!
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
[quote name="BenjiBenge" date="2021-11-26 06:30:45" ] I had this issue today too, using recently updated Chrome on my Acer Swift Laptop. Seems to mainly effect my Lair Tabs at the moment, at first it was just 1 tab, now only my Fodder Tab will sometimes load. My partner who lives at the same address and also uses Chrome did not experience this same issue. (They use a HP ENVY 360 laptop) [/quote] Update, I can not no longer access forums on my laptop. I have rejected all cookies from my phone and have encountered no issues on my Samsung. But I get the cookies notification every time I go to a new page
BenjiBenge wrote on 2021-11-26 06:30:45:
I had this issue today too, using recently updated Chrome on my Acer Swift Laptop.
Seems to mainly effect my Lair Tabs at the moment, at first it was just 1 tab, now only my Fodder Tab will sometimes load.

My partner who lives at the same address and also uses Chrome did not experience this same issue. (They use a HP ENVY 360 laptop)
Update, I can not no longer access forums on my laptop. I have rejected all cookies from my phone and have encountered no issues on my Samsung. But I get the cookies notification every time I go to a new page
HSBKvao.png
Hmm. I can go into my hoard and into my vault and will let to withdraw t/g without issue.
Hmm. I can go into my hoard and into my vault and will let to withdraw t/g without issue.
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2021-11-25 07:11:58" ] Been having the same problem since this morning, on my two primary devices (A lenovo tb-7104f and a PC). Both use Chrome 96.0.4664.45 and both have the same issue - Clearing cache seems to initially fix it, but after a few minutes or a few pages, it happens again and I have to clear the cache again. Having to clear your caches every few minutes is not exactly a viable option, as doing so also force-logs-out on any other sites, so I'm constantly having to log back in on them, too. One thing that I think might've worked for me is, when the pop-up that asks you to accept the cookies comes up, I set it to "Reject all", and so far, so good. According to what I've read, it's caused when a cookie from a site is too big, so it's definitely something on FR's end, not ours. I'm in agreement that it's possibly caused by ads. Edit: While no longer a problem on my PC, it has actually gotten worse on my tablet, so much so that clearing the cache no longer has any effect. Can't even login unless it's via incognito mode. [/quote] Update: PC has yet to encounter the problem since I cleared the cache that first time and set cookies for the site to Reject All. Tablet, however, has gone the opposite way: Clearing the cache has done nothing for the last few days and had to go permanently incognito...which might not be on option for much longer because the error popped up on there a few minutes ago, after bringing the tablet out of sleep mode. Closing the incognito tabs and cache cleared seems to have fixed it. For now. Installing the blocker isn't an option for me on tablet.
SheridanCharon wrote on 2021-11-25 07:11:58:
Been having the same problem since this morning, on my two primary devices (A lenovo tb-7104f and a PC). Both use Chrome 96.0.4664.45 and both have the same issue - Clearing cache seems to initially fix it, but after a few minutes or a few pages, it happens again and I have to clear the cache again.

Having to clear your caches every few minutes is not exactly a viable option, as doing so also force-logs-out on any other sites, so I'm constantly having to log back in on them, too. One thing that I think might've worked for me is, when the pop-up that asks you to accept the cookies comes up, I set it to "Reject all", and so far, so good.

According to what I've read, it's caused when a cookie from a site is too big, so it's definitely something on FR's end, not ours. I'm in agreement that it's possibly caused by ads.

Edit: While no longer a problem on my PC, it has actually gotten worse on my tablet, so much so that clearing the cache no longer has any effect. Can't even login unless it's via incognito mode.

Update: PC has yet to encounter the problem since I cleared the cache that first time and set cookies for the site to Reject All.

Tablet, however, has gone the opposite way: Clearing the cache has done nothing for the last few days and had to go permanently incognito...which might not be on option for much longer because the error popped up on there a few minutes ago, after bringing the tablet out of sleep mode. Closing the incognito tabs and cache cleared seems to have fixed it. For now.

Installing the blocker isn't an option for me on tablet.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13