Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't load pages
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Ngl exceptionally glad i found this thread today. i had this issue once a few days back but its just happened 3 times in the last 40 minutes for me. ive been completing a high value auction so my worries that it'll like bug out during the trade were huge.

Clearing the cookies worked the first time but today it just keeps happening again and again.
Ngl exceptionally glad i found this thread today. i had this issue once a few days back but its just happened 3 times in the last 40 minutes for me. ive been completing a high value auction so my worries that it'll like bug out during the trade were huge.

Clearing the cookies worked the first time but today it just keeps happening again and again.
Had this problem earlier today on my phone (Android, using Chrome); haven't yet seen it on PC, in either Chrome or Firefox, both of which I use for FR.

Completely clearing the browser cache seems to have fixed it for the time being (partially clearing it did not). Will update if it recurs, as it has for others.
Had this problem earlier today on my phone (Android, using Chrome); haven't yet seen it on PC, in either Chrome or Firefox, both of which I use for FR.

Completely clearing the browser cache seems to have fixed it for the time being (partially clearing it did not). Will update if it recurs, as it has for others.
DSfRuAQ.png
Clearing the cookies for FR helped ^^ .... very temporarily, it broke minutes after again. I cleared my DNS cache and deleted cookies again, it started working again.
HMM
Clearing the cookies for FR helped ^^ .... very temporarily, it broke minutes after again. I cleared my DNS cache and deleted cookies again, it started working again.
HMM
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Been having the same problem since this morning, on my two primary devices (A lenovo tb-7104f and a PC). Both use Chrome 96.0.4664.45 and both have the same issue - Clearing cache seems to initially fix it, but after a few minutes or a few pages, it happens again and I have to clear the cache again.

Having to clear your caches every few minutes is not exactly a viable option, as doing so also force-logs-out on any other sites, so I'm constantly having to log back in on them, too. One thing that I think might've worked for me is, when the pop-up that asks you to accept the cookies comes up, I set it to "Reject all", and so far, so good.

According to what I've read, it's caused when a cookie from a site is too big, so it's definitely something on FR's end, not ours. I'm in agreement that it's possibly caused by ads.

Edit: While no longer a problem on my PC, it has actually gotten worse on my tablet, so much so that clearing the cache no longer has any effect. Can't even login unless it's via incognito mode.
Been having the same problem since this morning, on my two primary devices (A lenovo tb-7104f and a PC). Both use Chrome 96.0.4664.45 and both have the same issue - Clearing cache seems to initially fix it, but after a few minutes or a few pages, it happens again and I have to clear the cache again.

Having to clear your caches every few minutes is not exactly a viable option, as doing so also force-logs-out on any other sites, so I'm constantly having to log back in on them, too. One thing that I think might've worked for me is, when the pop-up that asks you to accept the cookies comes up, I set it to "Reject all", and so far, so good.

According to what I've read, it's caused when a cookie from a site is too big, so it's definitely something on FR's end, not ours. I'm in agreement that it's possibly caused by ads.

Edit: While no longer a problem on my PC, it has actually gotten worse on my tablet, so much so that clearing the cache no longer has any effect. Can't even login unless it's via incognito mode.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I second the repeated issue. Running Chrome 96.0.4664.45 on Win 10 run HP Pavilion gaming notebook, clearing the cache helped at first but after cca 5 page clicks the error appeared again.
I second the repeated issue. Running Chrome 96.0.4664.45 on Win 10 run HP Pavilion gaming notebook, clearing the cache helped at first but after cca 5 page clicks the error appeared again.
kZ9N8Vv.gif *floof* // I breed pastel pink coatls, green dragons and jewelry box faes. There's no pinglist but you can ask for notifs. ^-^
having this issue on laptop and mobile for forums specifically. laptop it's microsoft edge and on mobile it's chrome. clearing cookies fixed for like five minutes and it came back.
having this issue on laptop and mobile for forums specifically. laptop it's microsoft edge and on mobile it's chrome. clearing cookies fixed for like five minutes and it came back.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
having this issue too. both on my computer and my phone. Microsoft Edge for my laptop. and for mobile chrome. clearing cookies help for a while.
having this issue too. both on my computer and my phone. Microsoft Edge for my laptop. and for mobile chrome. clearing cookies help for a while.
Wn94zHr.png
dEe2UrM.png
sQMcqHN.png
TdTJOrw.png........
old-oaks-2.png
[quote name="marshmillow" date="2021-11-24 09:43:38" ] I try to get to my lair, I get this: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/811331913050619936/913122491176718346/unknown.png[/img] I can't load baldwin's, fiona's or my lair that i've tried so far, forums seem to be loading fine though? Same error everywhere [/quote] I'm having the same - Only on Laptop for some reason (Chrome, windows surface pro)
marshmillow wrote on 2021-11-24 09:43:38:
I try to get to my lair, I get this:

unknown.png

I can't load baldwin's, fiona's or my lair that i've tried so far, forums seem to be loading fine though? Same error everywhere

I'm having the same - Only on Laptop for some reason (Chrome, windows surface pro)
It's so odd, because I have this problem on my laptop (Chrome), but on PC, so far it runs alright, no problems encountered yet (Firefox).
It's so odd, because I have this problem on my laptop (Chrome), but on PC, so far it runs alright, no problems encountered yet (Firefox).
LMLA6wg.png hh5n4WA.png
BQZEXau.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
I got the error as well, on Google Chrome on a PC with Windows 10. Works on incognito mode just fine, though?
I got the error as well, on Google Chrome on a PC with Windows 10. Works on incognito mode just fine, though?
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13