Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | cant find joxar box in my hoard?
I bought the Joxar's Spare Inventory Box for the 80,000 gold but i cant find it anywhere in my hoard. I've checked the end of the Other tab as i saw was recommended once (i always sell the items there anyway so its really short) and checked my Vault, too. I tried to clear my cache on google but i dont know if it worked, it was loading for a long time so i just closed the window.
not really sure what to do here? Hoping im not just down 80,000 with no Jox Box ;/
I bought the Joxar's Spare Inventory Box for the 80,000 gold but i cant find it anywhere in my hoard. I've checked the end of the Other tab as i saw was recommended once (i always sell the items there anyway so its really short) and checked my Vault, too. I tried to clear my cache on google but i dont know if it worked, it was loading for a long time so i just closed the window.
not really sure what to do here? Hoping im not just down 80,000 with no Jox Box ;/
Glory to the Icewarden, and his spawn

tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@saintnimrod it won’t be at the end, since it was released a year or two ago. It should be right before the blooming grove items or after the training field update items.
@saintnimrod it won’t be at the end, since it was released a year or two ago. It should be right before the blooming grove items or after the training field update items.
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2020-09-27 14:42:00" ] @saintnimrod it won’t be at the end, since it was released a year or two ago. It should be right before the blooming grove items or after the training field update items. [/quote] I've checked everywhere.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2020-09-27 14:42:00:
I've checked everywhere.
Glory to the Icewarden, and his spawn

tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
It looks like this: [item=spare inventory crate] Maybe you can try checking once more, or perhaps you had one left over from last fest and they stacked.
It looks like this:

Spare Inventory Crate

Maybe you can try checking once more, or perhaps you had one left over from last fest and they stacked.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord