Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fiona Feat Error with the foos?
I was checking Fiona Feats and she had no awakened level rewards for the Mantled Foo and the Tigerblood Foo but instead she had the normal awards listed on Tolerant and had the Relaxed and Companion as normal- imgur link to screen shot below (context I have a Tigerblood Foo who is tolerant and a Mantle Foo who is wary but close to tolerant so it isn't displaying that right either)
https://imgur.com/a/a7Os7Mk
I was checking Fiona Feats and she had no awakened level rewards for the Mantled Foo and the Tigerblood Foo but instead she had the normal awards listed on Tolerant and had the Relaxed and Companion as normal- imgur link to screen shot below (context I have a Tigerblood Foo who is tolerant and a Mantle Foo who is wary but close to tolerant so it isn't displaying that right either)
https://imgur.com/a/a7Os7Mk
Jay She/Her +3 FR time
Feel free to stop by any time! I'm just shy
kgy6Iwe.png
Can confirm. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JOSE8pa.jpg[/img] I received the Guardian Foo, as both my Foos are at least Tolerant. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6KfzvkO.jpg[/img]. A simple typo? Would think they would have to be awakened, like the rest.
Can confirm.
JOSE8pa.jpg
I received the Guardian Foo, as both my Foos are at least Tolerant.
6KfzvkO.jpg.

A simple typo? Would think they would have to be awakened, like the rest.
sQ35KLV.png
Confirm, I haven't claimed the prize yet but I've got the feat from Tolerant as well. It's definitely some sort of mistype in the code.
Confirm, I haven't claimed the prize yet but I've got the feat from Tolerant as well. It's definitely some sort of mistype in the code.
don't like my dragons
I have the familiar already but have not reach awakened on the other two?
Is it a simple of "fool me"? so you get it at the start?
I have the familiar already but have not reach awakened on the other two?
Is it a simple of "fool me"? so you get it at the start?
Saving up for a Cog Frog *Rivet Rivet*
@Phoenix I hadn't thought of that. That's a good point as the feat is named "Foo for Love" ie. Fool.

A possibility for sure.
@Phoenix I hadn't thought of that. That's a good point as the feat is named "Foo for Love" ie. Fool.

A possibility for sure.
sQ35KLV.png
can confirm that i just completed foo for love and got the guardian foo after reaching tolerant tonight. given the other achievements are still there, it seems like this was a mistake?
can confirm that i just completed foo for love and got the guardian foo after reaching tolerant tonight. given the other achievements are still there, it seems like this was a mistake?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
So I just realised that it's the same here. I noticed that I still have some feats to complete with Foos despite having the Guardian and that left me wondering. It appears this is an error where the bar is set too low on the Tigerblood Foo.
So I just realised that it's the same here. I noticed that I still have some feats to complete with Foos despite having the Guardian and that left me wondering. It appears this is an error where the bar is set too low on the Tigerblood Foo.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm also seeing it as well! But we'd need explanation if that's the case.
I'm also seeing it as well! But we'd need explanation if that's the case.
This is still an issue. Foo for Love giving out Awakened level rewards at Tolerant level.
This is still an issue. Foo for Love giving out Awakened level rewards at Tolerant level.
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
Same, reached tolerant today and it gave me the reward of 5000t, 3g, and Guardian Foo.
Same, reached tolerant today and it gave me the reward of 5000t, 3g, and Guardian Foo.
tumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.pngWdONqUX.pngXTW2CvL.pngHHwSNC6.pngzLY7gkC.pngtumblr_inline_nht6cba0ei1qcphlu.png[/img]