Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80
Hello. Sad to say but nothing has helped((

Laptop/mobile
Windows 10 64 bit/Android 9
Wifi/data
Default/none
Hello. Sad to say but nothing has helped((

Laptop/mobile
Windows 10 64 bit/Android 9
Wifi/data
Default/none
I have been playing this game for 4 years, and this was never a problem before but all of a sudden it happens all the time to me now too
I have been playing this game for 4 years, and this was never a problem before but all of a sudden it happens all the time to me now too
She/They
FR time +3
Ask me about my snakes
Have had this problem for a while now (at least two weeks). Tried the troubleshooting suggestions, still not working on any of my three devices for either of the two accounts I use (also does not matter which internet browser I use).

System Information

Device type: desktop/laptop/mobile
Operating System: Windows 10 (desktop and laptop)/Android
Connection: Have tried WiFi and lan-line connections, as well as data on mobile
Have had this problem for a while now (at least two weeks). Tried the troubleshooting suggestions, still not working on any of my three devices for either of the two accounts I use (also does not matter which internet browser I use).

System Information

Device type: desktop/laptop/mobile
Operating System: Windows 10 (desktop and laptop)/Android
Connection: Have tried WiFi and lan-line connections, as well as data on mobile
figured i'd try this: i cant name/exalt dragons on my phone. can do it on my laptop just fine though.

Device type: Samsung smartphone
operating system/webbroswer: google
data/wifi: home wifi
figured i'd try this: i cant name/exalt dragons on my phone. can do it on my laptop just fine though.

Device type: Samsung smartphone
operating system/webbroswer: google
data/wifi: home wifi
OC9E4r3.png
For me it is not working on any browser (chrome, safari), laptop (Mac), or mobile device (pixel 3A). Sometimes it works if I just go back and try again with a randomized name, but today it has not worked at all no matter how many times I try.
For me it is not working on any browser (chrome, safari), laptop (Mac), or mobile device (pixel 3A). Sometimes it works if I just go back and try again with a randomized name, but today it has not worked at all no matter how many times I try.
She/They
FR time +3
Ask me about my snakes
I couldn't name the dragon in the dragon page but could in the lair without any problem. Don't know if that helps, thanks for the troubleshooting steps
I couldn't name the dragon in the dragon page but could in the lair without any problem. Don't know if that helps, thanks for the troubleshooting steps
FR time +8
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
FR finally gave me the ability to breed millipedes, beware
courier_spitfire.gif
Same problem as the naming button not working, but on the Exalt payout popup.

the two dragons I just exalted, the payout button doesn't activate and close the popup, I had to close the tab after exalting. Didn't check if payment went through but will check if it occurs a third time.

I'll start a new bug report for this as well if there isn't already one.

System Information

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc) laptop
Operating System Linux Mint 19
Connection (wifi, data) data (laptop wifi via via phone hotspot - so both?)
Anti-virus program none
Same problem as the naming button not working, but on the Exalt payout popup.

the two dragons I just exalted, the payout button doesn't activate and close the popup, I had to close the tab after exalting. Didn't check if payment went through but will check if it occurs a third time.

I'll start a new bug report for this as well if there isn't already one.

System Information

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc) laptop
Operating System Linux Mint 19
Connection (wifi, data) data (laptop wifi via via phone hotspot - so both?)
Anti-virus program none
qDkA25S.png
Ive been trying to name my new baby for a while, I'm on a chromebook, on wifi.
Ive been trying to name my new baby for a while, I'm on a chromebook, on wifi.
Art Shop! We're Open!
It just let me name a dragon leap.
Device: Mobile
Operating system: Ipad 6th Generation, software version 13.3.1
Browser: Chrome
Connection: Wi-fi
Anti-virus program: I’m pretty sure I have one but not sure what. I think the Qustodio VPN helps with that, though. (Parental controls app.)
It just let me name a dragon leap.
Device: Mobile
Operating system: Ipad 6th Generation, software version 13.3.1
Browser: Chrome
Connection: Wi-fi
Anti-virus program: I’m pretty sure I have one but not sure what. I think the Qustodio VPN helps with that, though. (Parental controls app.)
bJs5ioz.gif
Made by Dovalore
I have tried a lot of things, but not all of them, because I don't have a mobile device, or anything other than chrome, and it is not working for me. I will continue trying, though!
I have tried a lot of things, but not all of them, because I don't have a mobile device, or anything other than chrome, and it is not working for me. I will continue trying, though!
I may not have a fancy banner, but if you want to, please check out my hatchery!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2898520

1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 79 80