Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 79 80
[quote name="FinnFantastic" date="2020-02-14 10:29:45" ] I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair. [/quote] Confirmation that this has been happening to me too. I have to reload and it goes back to the first page of my lair which is okay coz I keep my fodder on the first page when I'm lazy but if I had to switch tabs, it is going to be a problem...
FinnFantastic wrote on 2020-02-14 10:29:45:
I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair.

Confirmation that this has been happening to me too. I have to reload and it goes back to the first page of my lair which is okay coz I keep my fodder on the first page when I'm lazy but if I had to switch tabs, it is going to be a problem...
Clearing my cache didn't do anything when trying to name a dragon on the dragon's page, but I can still name them from out in my lair without any problems. I'm using chrome on a Galaxy S10E.

Update: I got hung up trying to exalt a dragon. The first two exalted fine, but the third got stuck on the treasure payout box (the "okay" button wouldn't do anything). It did leave my lair properly, it was just that button that had a problem.
Clearing my cache didn't do anything when trying to name a dragon on the dragon's page, but I can still name them from out in my lair without any problems. I'm using chrome on a Galaxy S10E.

Update: I got hung up trying to exalt a dragon. The first two exalted fine, but the third got stuck on the treasure payout box (the "okay" button wouldn't do anything). It did leave my lair properly, it was just that button that had a problem.
I hoard ophiotaurs and geodes. No, I don't know why either.
Having this with the Exalt confirmation [OK]. I *think* I'm getting the payout?

Mac OS 10.14.1
Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Verizon FIOS internet connection

Note: I wondered whether it was a cache issue and deleted things. It seemed to go away the very next dragon I exalted, but then it was back again with the following one.
Having this with the Exalt confirmation [OK]. I *think* I'm getting the payout?

Mac OS 10.14.1
Chrome Version 80.0.3987.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Verizon FIOS internet connection

Note: I wondered whether it was a cache issue and deleted things. It seemed to go away the very next dragon I exalted, but then it was back again with the following one.
Ah. I keep having the issue of having to reload with almost every dragon I've exalted today.
Ah. I keep having the issue of having to reload with almost every dragon I've exalted today.
kHExOMX.png
It only works for me when I do it from the Lair tab, not from the Dragon's page.

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): Laptop
Operating System: Windows 10
Connection (wifi, data): Wifi
Anti-virus program: Windows Security
It only works for me when I do it from the Lair tab, not from the Dragon's page.

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): Laptop
Connection (wifi, data): Wifi
Anti-virus program: Windows Security
qHzwbwf.png
A hatchery dedicated to Lightning reps and the Lightning aesthetic

FObX7rS.pngmjtJ868.pngnWiQNX9.png
Okay.. i tried it out and named a dragon from the dragon page and it worked but when i tried on another dragon it wasn't work and worked only by naming him from the lair page. So sometimes it work and some not. I tried all the steps and even to reload the pag few times but nothing changed/worked.

System Information

Device type: desktop
Connection: wifi
Anti-virus program: AVG
Okay.. i tried it out and named a dragon from the dragon page and it worked but when i tried on another dragon it wasn't work and worked only by naming him from the lair page. So sometimes it work and some not. I tried all the steps and even to reload the pag few times but nothing changed/worked.

System Information

Device type: desktop
Connection: wifi
Anti-virus program: AVG
q42nLk2.png
I'm finding that I'm unable to name any hatchlings I hatched today, where when I got the accept button, nothing happens and I have to reload the page or return to a previous page to escape the naming window. I've had a similar problem for the past couple weeks, but reloading the page once and trying again used to work. Lately, it hasn't been working at all.

I use both desktop and mobile. My desktop is Windows 10, my phone is a Pixel 3a, and I'm using WiFi for both. I use Malwarebytes for my desktop.
I'm finding that I'm unable to name any hatchlings I hatched today, where when I got the accept button, nothing happens and I have to reload the page or return to a previous page to escape the naming window. I've had a similar problem for the past couple weeks, but reloading the page once and trying again used to work. Lately, it hasn't been working at all.

I use both desktop and mobile. My desktop is Windows 10, my phone is a Pixel 3a, and I'm using WiFi for both. I use Malwarebytes for my desktop.
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Art Shop
Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParade.gif _
I can't name any dragons (either random name or chosen name).

Windows 10
Laptop
Firefox

Everything up to date (cache cleared, etc.)
I can't name any dragons (either random name or chosen name).

Windows 10
Laptop
Firefox

Everything up to date (cache cleared, etc.)
I can't name any dragon either.
I can't name any dragon either.
5ZCYpRv.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gif4OiOJgi.png
I've had success with switching to another device, but cannot access the naming feature on mobile still after troubleshooting.

System Information
Device type: Mobile (works on desktop though)
Operating System: Android
Connection: Wi-Fi
Anti-virus program: N/A
I've had success with switching to another device, but cannot access the naming feature on mobile still after troubleshooting.

System Information
Device type: Mobile (works on desktop though)
Operating System: Android
Connection: Wi-Fi
Anti-virus program: N/A
ja01-icon-mouse.gif Mice || Adult || MUYNhfy.png2GEtzJ7.pngja01-icon-mouse.gif
da01-icon-mushroom.gifv7rE7ee.pngH0t7Ypl.pnghSzFNI7.pngkI850Ts.pngda02-icon-mushroom.gif
da03-icon-mushroom.gifgK1vuIh.pngmlHpBMC.pngqhK4FYS.pnglAvpyOQ.pngda04-icon-mushroom.gif
da05-icon-mushroom.gifjA5A7gu.pngtqGkHih.pngAQPJNOh.pngoczO35g.pngda06-icon-mushroom.gif
da07-icon-mushroom.gifoL4Hv6N.pngHqlrZVv.png0HBKL8H.png8XzULGg.pngda08-icon-mushroom.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 79 80