Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli camping is broken.
1 2
Same here on my phone (Chrome)
Switched venues, still stuck in camping.
I tried relogging, nothing.
I tried clearing cookies, nothing.
I tried switching to my tablet (also Chrome), still stuck in camping.
Same here on my phone (Chrome)
Switched venues, still stuck in camping.
I tried relogging, nothing.
I tried clearing cookies, nothing.
I tried switching to my tablet (also Chrome), still stuck in camping.
arOGchX.png
This post wasn't here when I started writing my own up, but same problem. Using Firefox. Was really hoping to get another chest or two or at least the shrooms to get a few more pieces before RoR ends.
This post wasn't here when I started writing my own up, but same problem. Using Firefox. Was really hoping to get another chest or two or at least the shrooms to get a few more pieces before RoR ends.
Same. I bought some extra fodder to stay busy in the Mire until the end of RoR, not going anywhere now. I tried on my laptop and mobile. Probably a daylight saving thing.

edit: Just got through.
Same. I bought some extra fodder to stay busy in the Mire until the end of RoR, not going anywhere now. I tried on my laptop and mobile. Probably a daylight saving thing.

edit: Just got through.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
just let me back in after letting it sit on the captcha i did inspect element on.

maybe it's corrected?
just let me back in after letting it sit on the captcha i did inspect element on.

maybe it's corrected?
It looks like it's corrected now

My guess is it had something to do with time change

Last year when there was a time change (on November 4th) there was exactly the same problem

Last year when there was a time change (on November 4th) there was exactly the same problem
W6LdAlV.gif
[quote name="Ventoux" date="2019-11-03 01:09:15" ] It looks like it's corrected now My guess is it had something to do with time change Last year when there was a time change (on November 4th) there was exactly the same problem [/quote] Yep that's what I am figuring! Especially since it fixes itself once the time changes.
Ventoux wrote on 2019-11-03 01:09:15:

Yep that's what I am figuring!

Especially since it fixes itself once the time changes.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
updating that coli is working for me again now, and i'm not locked out!
updating that coli is working for me again now, and i'm not locked out!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2