Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 104
@ryttu3k
I can't say I've been using Kelp Beds trainers since 2015 (heck, I started playing in mid-2017), but I have been using them for about 2-3 years (can't remember when I first statted dragons for them, but I have some in the den I used to use before I got my newer ones) and can say they have been the same from the start. In Maki's post that I linked, they note how turn order should go for the start, which includes five turns between both of the dragons, and the only reason it's not six is because their build utilizes three Ambush stones as opposed to four. I promise you that the Kelp Beds hasn't changed.
@ryttu3k
I can't say I've been using Kelp Beds trainers since 2015 (heck, I started playing in mid-2017), but I have been using them for about 2-3 years (can't remember when I first statted dragons for them, but I have some in the den I used to use before I got my newer ones) and can say they have been the same from the start. In Maki's post that I linked, they note how turn order should go for the start, which includes five turns between both of the dragons, and the only reason it's not six is because their build utilizes three Ambush stones as opposed to four. I promise you that the Kelp Beds hasn't changed.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl which is what's so perplexing! Nothing appears to have changed, so why have I lost turns?

Let's say, hypothetically, my 50 QCK Glass Cannons should have never had three turns apiece in Kelp Beds in the first place, it was always a glitch that's somehow lasted at least six years, and they've done some back end corrections so fix that. This is possibly backed by a few other venues - Ghostlight, where everything is 50 or below, has my usual six turns; the Mire, which crosses that 50 line, only show 4 turns for enemies like Psywurms (62 QCK) but has 6 for slower enemies (like the 40 QCK Kelpies). So it does look like the faster enemies are now outspeeding my Glass Cannons, leaving them with just the two Ambush turns at the start, where previously I always had the first turn and the two Ambush turns.

If they've changed this, there's zero notification for it. I've gone back through two pages of site status notifications, and there's no mention of changes to KB. This is a build I've used for over six years. I have over 1,100 dragons exalted, and almost all of those were Kelp Beds with my existing team.

Have they changed it? There's nothing on the surface, and if it is back end, there's no notification for it.
@Naeryl which is what's so perplexing! Nothing appears to have changed, so why have I lost turns?

Let's say, hypothetically, my 50 QCK Glass Cannons should have never had three turns apiece in Kelp Beds in the first place, it was always a glitch that's somehow lasted at least six years, and they've done some back end corrections so fix that. This is possibly backed by a few other venues - Ghostlight, where everything is 50 or below, has my usual six turns; the Mire, which crosses that 50 line, only show 4 turns for enemies like Psywurms (62 QCK) but has 6 for slower enemies (like the 40 QCK Kelpies). So it does look like the faster enemies are now outspeeding my Glass Cannons, leaving them with just the two Ambush turns at the start, where previously I always had the first turn and the two Ambush turns.

If they've changed this, there's zero notification for it. I've gone back through two pages of site status notifications, and there's no mention of changes to KB. This is a build I've used for over six years. I have over 1,100 dragons exalted, and almost all of those were Kelp Beds with my existing team.

Have they changed it? There's nothing on the surface, and if it is back end, there's no notification for it.
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
Found a new glitch- So I go to play flight rising and my copy of chrome just literally closes and then I can't open it, so then I install firefox and go to grind in the coli... and this happens... [img]https://i.imgur.com/Q9N2iWN.jpg[/img] The artwork is pixelated... like that... It didn't look that way on chrome... then i go into the coli itself... and this happens: [img]https://i.imgur.com/zaeiRNz.jpg[/img] So this happened on firefox... please send help... edit: for those of you who don't see it, ive uploaded another screenshot. Also, the pictures are pretty big, so please check out the imgur post [url=https://imgur.com/a/ennQYC7]here.[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nW0NSyr.jpg[/img] Edit: Just discovered the fairgrounds are grainy and pixelated too- WHY FIREFOX
Found a new glitch-

So I go to play flight rising and my copy of chrome just literally closes and then I can't open it,

so then I install firefox and go to grind in the coli... and this happens...

Q9N2iWN.jpg

The artwork is pixelated... like that...

It didn't look that way on chrome... then i go into the coli itself... and this happens:

zaeiRNz.jpg

So this happened on firefox... please send help...

edit: for those of you who don't see it, ive uploaded another screenshot. Also, the pictures are pretty big, so please check out the imgur post here.

nW0NSyr.jpg

Edit: Just discovered the fairgrounds are grainy and pixelated too-

WHY FIREFOX
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
@StarlightDragon7 disable hardware acceleration from firefox settings
@StarlightDragon7 disable hardware acceleration from firefox settings
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

I did and its still grainy and pixelated
@Ralzakark

I did and its still grainy and pixelated
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
@StarlightDragon7 did you restart your browser after changing the setting? and have you tried clearing your cache?
@StarlightDragon7 did you restart your browser after changing the setting? and have you tried clearing your cache?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

yep, did those things, and it is STILL grainy and pixelated-

oh and now the fairgrounds is grainy and pixelated, so it seems anything related to html5 is now grainy and pixelated

@Ralzakark

yep, did those things, and it is STILL grainy and pixelated-

oh and now the fairgrounds is grainy and pixelated, so it seems anything related to html5 is now grainy and pixelated

> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
muK7GRQ.png
@ryttu3k

I noticed I started losing turns just like you at least a week ago in the Kelp beds. Very perplexing as I have trained in the same manner for at least 2 years. It has moved from 6 turns to 4 turns.

On a side note the Colliseum is acting up right now during a dominance battle. I decided I better take a break, lol....
@ryttu3k

I noticed I started losing turns just like you at least a week ago in the Kelp beds. Very perplexing as I have trained in the same manner for at least 2 years. It has moved from 6 turns to 4 turns.

On a side note the Colliseum is acting up right now during a dominance battle. I decided I better take a break, lol....
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
@Busterbear7 oh that's weird! What are the stats on your Coli members, have they changed? I ended up Tincturing all mine to fix them, but I still have NO idea what caused it in the first place.
@Busterbear7 oh that's weird! What are the stats on your Coli members, have they changed? I ended up Tincturing all mine to fix them, but I still have NO idea what caused it in the first place.
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
@ryttu3k

My main dragons stats stayed the same. I did notice that he was much weaker in performance consistantly. It was very odd. He would get hammered so fast. He has returned closer to what he was before, but still not at peak performance. I just figured it was one of Flightrisings endless glitches they get when they gear up to introduce something new and of course they did. It was the new ancient breed. If I report the problem they act like I am an idiot although I work with computers for a living. I noticed others were making it seem like you were imagining the problem, so I decided to mention that I had the same issue.
@ryttu3k

My main dragons stats stayed the same. I did notice that he was much weaker in performance consistantly. It was very odd. He would get hammered so fast. He has returned closer to what he was before, but still not at peak performance. I just figured it was one of Flightrisings endless glitches they get when they gear up to introduce something new and of course they did. It was the new ancient breed. If I report the problem they act like I am an idiot although I work with computers for a living. I noticed others were making it seem like you were imagining the problem, so I decided to mention that I had the same issue.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103 104