Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 103 104
Found two bugs on MT. Sedona. Please kill them.
Found two bugs on MT. Sedona. Please kill them.
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
By the way look like real bugs!
By the way look like real bugs!
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
@RubyRobin could you please explain the issue you have? your posts do not contain any information
@RubyRobin could you please explain the issue you have? your posts do not contain any information
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@monkfishlover this is happening because malwarebytes is bad at recognizing actually harmful content, and incorrectly classifies any coliseum enemies with too many same numbers in their ID number as malicious content.
@monkfishlover this is happening because malwarebytes is bad at recognizing actually harmful content, and incorrectly classifies any coliseum enemies with too many same numbers in their ID number as malicious content.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Ok. Something that looks like a little but is crawling on Mt. Sedona Its small got eight legs.
Ok. Something that looks like a little but is crawling on Mt. Sedona Its small got eight legs.
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
Please fumigate. I hate insects.
Please fumigate. I hate insects.
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
See you all in the morning!
See you all in the morning!
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
@RubyRobin this thread is meant for reporting actual glitches and errors you encounter while playing in coliseum, its not the right place for jokes
@RubyRobin this thread is meant for reporting actual glitches and errors you encounter while playing in coliseum, its not the right place for jokes
[b]Anticipate Silenced[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Browser Used[/b] Chrome (mobile) version 87.0.4280.66 [*][b]Device Used[/b] Mobile [*][b]Device Operating System[/b] Android (version 8.1.0?) [*][b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] Been occasionally getting the Anticipate silenced bug as reported sporadically on this thread. Occasionally meaning some times enemies' Silence correctly leaves out Anticipate but everything changed when the Brilliant Psywurms attacked. Said Brilliant Psywurms will always, consistently silence Anticipate [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69630027]on one dragon[/url] while leaving the others' Scratch unscratched. Wondering if it is also exacerbated by the former dragon being a Guardian thus Anticipate is not her starting energy stone?[/LIST] [list][*][b]Screenshots[/b][/list] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/868626886396354591/868635548464599100/woes.png[/img] Oh, woes. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/868626886396354591/868635541703389184/hurrah.png[/img] Oh, yay. [/center]
Anticipate Silenced
  • Browser Used
    Chrome (mobile) version 87.0.4280.66
  • Device Used
    Mobile
  • Device Operating System
    Android (version 8.1.0?)
  • Internet Connection Type
    Wireless
  • Describe the bug in detail:
    Been occasionally getting the Anticipate silenced bug as reported sporadically on this thread. Occasionally meaning some times enemies' Silence correctly leaves out Anticipate but everything changed when the Brilliant Psywurms attacked.

Said Brilliant Psywurms will always, consistently silence Anticipate on one dragon while leaving the others' Scratch unscratched.

Wondering if it is also exacerbated by the former dragon being a Guardian thus Anticipate is not her starting energy stone?
  • Screenshots
woes.png
Oh, woes.

hurrah.png
Oh, yay.

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
[LIST] [*]Browser: Firefox 90.0.2 [*]Device: Laptop [*]OS: Windows 8.1 [*]Internet Connection: home wireless [*]Antivirus: none, but I regularly use Ublock Origin plugin (ad blocker) [*]Describe the bug in detail: [indent]It's just an odd graphics issue I'm having in the Scorched Forest. It doesn't impact my ability to play, but I thought you should know anyway. For some reason whenever I'm against an Extinguished Jackalope or Searing Jackalope (only those enemies), my dragons appear underneath the enemy during their attack animations. I've had it happen with all three of my coli dragons, but it only happens to the middle or bottom jackalope. I tried, but can't get it to happen with the top enemy, or with any other enemies besides the jackalopes. I can cause it on purpose by having my female mirror attack the bottom jackalope, but with the other dragons/jackalopes it seems to be more random. Again this is not a huge pressing issue, just something minor I thought I should report, since the dragons appear above every other enemy in the coli.[/indent] [*]Screenshots: [/LIST] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/70b54efe7a30aada35a4bd4fc42eaa87/e5b627becc327f7b-e3/s400x600/3414eb44242cffb1fa42ee5739a1573a26a4dead.png[/img][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2e09746297bd52ed2a4c13574286768f/e5b627becc327f7b-db/s500x750/e6c855ff8a831b86f3a22605a14aca2a1c795d84.png[/img][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6f1cb064ed6915fd07de6bb9250dd85c/e5b627becc327f7b-c5/s500x750/46b8e4d42c68c55ac12a4f638ae7f6210096bd5b.png[/img][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ab144062fca22b72c375a9471a3f416b/e5b627becc327f7b-63/s400x600/8af9d108887a3a5a7fe08d3d8ba2fcfaa3938816.png[/img]
  • Browser: Firefox 90.0.2
  • Device: Laptop
  • Internet Connection: home wireless
  • Antivirus: none, but I regularly use Ublock Origin plugin (ad blocker)
  • Describe the bug in detail:

It's just an odd graphics issue I'm having in the Scorched Forest. It doesn't impact my ability to play, but I thought you should know anyway. For some reason whenever I'm against an Extinguished Jackalope or Searing Jackalope (only those enemies), my dragons appear underneath the enemy during their attack animations.

I've had it happen with all three of my coli dragons, but it only happens to the middle or bottom jackalope. I tried, but can't get it to happen with the top enemy, or with any other enemies besides the jackalopes. I can cause it on purpose by having my female mirror attack the bottom jackalope, but with the other dragons/jackalopes it seems to be more random.

Again this is not a huge pressing issue, just something minor I thought I should report, since the dragons appear above every other enemy in the coli.
  • Screenshots:

3414eb44242cffb1fa42ee5739a1573a26a4dead.pnge6c855ff8a831b86f3a22605a14aca2a1c795d84.png46b8e4d42c68c55ac12a4f638ae7f6210096bd5b.png8af9d108887a3a5a7fe08d3d8ba2fcfaa3938816.png
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 103 104