Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104
Browsers/Devices: Chrome (mobile android), Firefox (desktop)
Bug:
When Animations are Disabled, the hitbox of the dragons still "step forward" on their turn, this can make targeting buffs and heals on the intended dragon difficult; particularly on mobile where there's no mouseover highlight to help.

I had looked for prior mentions of this issue and only found posts from years ago, so I figured it would be alright to try raise fresh awareness of it.
Browsers/Devices: Chrome (mobile android), Firefox (desktop)
Bug:
When Animations are Disabled, the hitbox of the dragons still "step forward" on their turn, this can make targeting buffs and heals on the intended dragon difficult; particularly on mobile where there's no mouseover highlight to help.

I had looked for prior mentions of this issue and only found posts from years ago, so I figured it would be alright to try raise fresh awareness of it.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
Browser(s) Used: Firefox
Device(s) Used: Desktop with Windows 10 (fully updated)
Internet Connection Type: Wired
Antivirus Installed: Symantec Endpoint Protection (fully updated)

I am also having issues with party-swapping. I can drag and drop members just fine, but when I load a battle or return to the organize page, the original team is there. My swaps don't seem to "take." It also makes the Windows error bong noise when I move dragons in and out of the party, but there's no popup from either Firefox or my antivirus, and nothing in Symantec's logs.

It seems to work fine from mobile Chrome (Android 9).
Device(s) Used: Desktop with Windows 10 (fully updated)
Antivirus Installed: Symantec Endpoint Protection (fully updated)

I am also having issues with party-swapping. I can drag and drop members just fine, but when I load a battle or return to the organize page, the original team is there. My swaps don't seem to "take." It also makes the Windows error bong noise when I move dragons in and out of the party, but there's no popup from either Firefox or my antivirus, and nothing in Symantec's logs.

It seems to work fine from mobile Chrome (Android 9).
p31Fcqo.png
Browser(s) Used
Firefox 79.0 (64 Bit)

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows 10 18363.959

Internet Connection Type
Wired

Antivirus Installed
Antivirus Version: Norton
Malwarebytes 4.1.2

Describe the bug in detail:

Norton keeps giving a popup about Threat Requiring mannual removal, I have run the Norton Eraser tool with no success along with the Av in general and Malwarebytes. Both found nothing.

Only happens in coli when trying to swap Dragons / Parties.
Same in every venue, stuck with same 3 dragons.

Browser(s) Used
Firefox 79.0 (64 Bit)

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows 10 18363.959

Internet Connection Type
Wired

Antivirus Installed
Antivirus Version: Norton
Malwarebytes 4.1.2

Norton keeps giving a popup about Threat Requiring mannual removal, I have run the Norton Eraser tool with no success along with the Av in general and Malwarebytes. Both found nothing.

Only happens in coli when trying to swap Dragons / Parties.
Same in every venue, stuck with same 3 dragons.

B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Browser: Firefox
Device: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wifi
Antivirus Installed: Norton 360
When going to the party swap and clicking on any dragon a pop-up will trigger. It says;
"System Infected: PHP Shell Command Execution 2"

It will not let me switch dragons even if I complete the action and ignore the warning. Visually it does let me swap but the response of 'back' to save the party configuration won't take. The coli itself will still function, you can go into battles and attack after this, but the party will not change.
Browser: Firefox
Device: Laptop
Device Operating System: Windows 10
Internet Connection Type: Wifi
When going to the party swap and clicking on any dragon a pop-up will trigger. It says;
"System Infected: PHP Shell Command Execution 2"

It will not let me switch dragons even if I complete the action and ignore the warning. Visually it does let me swap but the response of 'back' to save the party configuration won't take. The coli itself will still function, you can go into battles and attack after this, but the party will not change.
same problem with Norton as others.

Device(s) Used: Desktop
Device Operating System: Windows 7

Describe the bug in detail: If I change any dragon in my party or save a party configuration, I get a popup from Norton saying "Threat requiring manual removal detected: System Infected: PHP Shell Command Execution 2." The rest of the coliseum, including battles and abilities & stats work fine, but I can't change the dragons in my party. It looks like I have changed them from the organize party tab, but if I go into a venue or to abilities & stats, they haven't changed. Private mode does not affect it.

This is what Norton says in my security history:
Category: Intrusion Prevention
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacker URL
8/16/2020 1:19:58 PM,High,An intrusion attempt was blocked.,Detected,Removal Instructions,System Infected: PHP Shell Command Execution 2,Removal Instructions,Removal Instructions,https://flightrising.com/content/battle/public_ajax.php

It gives the "attacker" url as:
https://flightrising.com/content/battle/public_ajax.php

The popup window provides a link for "manual removal," which takes me to:
https://us.norton.com/online-threats?ssdcat=173&lg=en&ct=US&asid=24113&product=Norton+360&version=22.20.5.39&plang=sym%3aEN&layouttype=ESD&buildname=Retail&heartbeatID=884AB889-9CF3-4FA6-9657-DB4F70AC7CE5&eapenabled=false&env=prod&vendorid=1000&plid=69&plgid=4&skup=21223124&skum=21376863&skuf=21222958&endpointid=884AB889-9CF3-4FA6-9657-DB4F70AC7CE5&partnerid=1000&lic_type=16&lic_attr=17059858&psn=XKW9TJM6P828&puid=5039&templatecat=SBU_W_1000_5039_N360_ESD_2&schemacat=SBU_W&schemaver=1.0.0.0&olpchannel=SESD&osvers=6.1&oslocale=iso%3aUSA&oslang=iso%3aENG&os=windows

...which is an entirely generic page just advertising Norton's capabilities.
same problem with Norton as others.

Device(s) Used: Desktop
Device Operating System: Windows 7

Describe the bug in detail: If I change any dragon in my party or save a party configuration, I get a popup from Norton saying "Threat requiring manual removal detected: System Infected: PHP Shell Command Execution 2." The rest of the coliseum, including battles and abilities & stats work fine, but I can't change the dragons in my party. It looks like I have changed them from the organize party tab, but if I go into a venue or to abilities & stats, they haven't changed. Private mode does not affect it.

This is what Norton says in my security history:
Category: Intrusion Prevention
Date & Time,Risk,Activity,Status,Recommended Action,IPS Alert Name,Default Action,Action Taken,Attacker URL
8/16/2020 1:19:58 PM,High,An intrusion attempt was blocked.,Detected,Removal Instructions,System Infected: PHP Shell Command Execution 2,Removal Instructions,Removal Instructions,https://flightrising.com/content/battle/public_ajax.php

It gives the "attacker" url as:
https://flightrising.com/content/battle/public_ajax.php

The popup window provides a link for "manual removal," which takes me to:
https://us.norton.com/online-threats?ssdcat=173&lg=en&ct=US&asid=24113&product=Norton+360&version=22.20.5.39&plang=sym%3aEN&layouttype=ESD&buildname=Retail&heartbeatID=884AB889-9CF3-4FA6-9657-DB4F70AC7CE5&eapenabled=false&env=prod&vendorid=1000&plid=69&plgid=4&skup=21223124&skum=21376863&skuf=21222958&endpointid=884AB889-9CF3-4FA6-9657-DB4F70AC7CE5&partnerid=1000&lic_type=16&lic_attr=17059858&psn=XKW9TJM6P828&puid=5039&templatecat=SBU_W_1000_5039_N360_ESD_2&schemacat=SBU_W&schemaver=1.0.0.0&olpchannel=SESD&osvers=6.1&oslocale=iso%3aUSA&oslang=iso%3aENG&os=windows

...which is an entirely generic page just advertising Norton's capabilities.
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
Browser: Chrome
Device: Laptop (Dell + HP both have issue)
Device Operating System: Windows 10 (Fully updated)
Internet Connection Type: Wifi/Home
Antivirus Installed: None
The Coli will reload at random points. I'll be going along fine for a while, building up breath, then the Coli will randomly reload and I'll lose all my breath. Both my computer and my sister's has the same issue. It does it on both of our accounts, and it doesn't matter if we're playing in the Coli at the same time or not. I'd say it was just a bug on my Dell (since it's ancient), but it does the exact same thing on my sister's brand new HP. This is the absolute only bug in the coli for both me and my sister.

Note: This is completely random, with no specific times, but there's typically at least an hour or two between reloads.
Browser: Chrome
Device: Laptop (Dell + HP both have issue)
Device Operating System: Windows 10 (Fully updated)
Internet Connection Type: Wifi/Home
Antivirus Installed: None
The Coli will reload at random points. I'll be going along fine for a while, building up breath, then the Coli will randomly reload and I'll lose all my breath. Both my computer and my sister's has the same issue. It does it on both of our accounts, and it doesn't matter if we're playing in the Coli at the same time or not. I'd say it was just a bug on my Dell (since it's ancient), but it does the exact same thing on my sister's brand new HP. This is the absolute only bug in the coli for both me and my sister.

Note: This is completely random, with no specific times, but there's typically at least an hour or two between reloads.
Pronouns: They/Them ll FR Time +0 ll eGiN2Xv.pngllF8WMfQz.pngllthDLJf3.pngll7rbKZzZ.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png3JRMBgi.pngCL9m1Kr.png

Keybinds in the Scorched Forest are reversed for two-enemy mobs. I've seen it with Red-Winged and Black-Winged Owlcat, and at least one other mob that I can't remember. Normally, the top enemy is Q and the bottom enemy is W. In these mobs, the top enemy is W and the bottom is Q. Browser(s) used: Opera, Firefox [img]https://i.imgur.com/ciCr9Dr.png[/img]
Keybinds in the Scorched Forest are reversed for two-enemy mobs. I've seen it with Red-Winged and Black-Winged Owlcat, and at least one other mob that I can't remember. Normally, the top enemy is Q and the bottom enemy is W. In these mobs, the top enemy is W and the bottom is Q.

Browser(s) used: Opera, Firefox

ciCr9Dr.png
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
A minor aesthetic bug: Female imps displaying male art (via silhouette scroll) float in the coli. I assume it's because the dragon's gender (female imps float) is used to trigger the floating animation instead of the art (male imps are standing).
A minor aesthetic bug: Female imps displaying male art (via silhouette scroll) float in the coli. I assume it's because the dragon's gender (female imps float) is used to trigger the floating animation instead of the art (male imps are standing).
[b]Browsers: [/b]Firefox (v 81.0 64-bit) and Chrome (v 85.0) [b]Devices: [/b]Laptop, Windows 10 64-bit (Firefox) and Mobile, Android 8 (Chrome) [b]Internet: [/b]Wireless, home network [b]Antivirus: [/b]Avast Free Antivirus (v 20.1) [b]Bug: [/b]Sept 30th I gave [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39149262]Argos/#39149262[/url] a tincture of dissolution, restated him, and gave him some new stones (he previously had Contuse, Enfeeble, Aid, and Rally). Afterward I took him to the Mire to level up a pair of fodder dragons, and everything was fine for a bit until Eliminate stopped doing as much damage as it should have. I refreshed the page and tried again and Eliminate worked for 2-3 battles, then glitched again. I've tried all the troubleshooting suggestions and it keeps coming back. I've attached a screenshot of him hitting with a Rallied Eliminate for 421 damage: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0qKotyT.png[/img]
Browsers: Firefox (v 81.0 64-bit) and Chrome (v 85.0)
Devices: Laptop, Windows 10 64-bit (Firefox) and Mobile, Android 8 (Chrome)
Internet: Wireless, home network
Antivirus: Avast Free Antivirus (v 20.1)

Bug: Sept 30th I gave Argos/#39149262 a tincture of dissolution, restated him, and gave him some new stones (he previously had Contuse, Enfeeble, Aid, and Rally). Afterward I took him to the Mire to level up a pair of fodder dragons, and everything was fine for a bit until Eliminate stopped doing as much damage as it should have. I refreshed the page and tried again and Eliminate worked for 2-3 battles, then glitched again. I've tried all the troubleshooting suggestions and it keeps coming back.

I've attached a screenshot of him hitting with a Rallied Eliminate for 421 damage:

0qKotyT.png
MO9OuYn.gif
@DanytheET

Argos is under the Meditate debuff, which reduces the damage he deals for a few turns after using Meditate. I have a dragon (Hymn) statted identically to Argos; a rallied eliminate under the meditate debuff does 421.
@DanytheET

Argos is under the Meditate debuff, which reduces the damage he deals for a few turns after using Meditate. I have a dragon (Hymn) statted identically to Argos; a rallied eliminate under the meditate debuff does 421.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 103 104