Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 104
@DethJackal

Well that explains the issue, thank you!
@DethJackal

Well that explains the issue, thank you!
MO9OuYn.gif
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome, latest version Device(s) Used: Desktop, Windows 10 64-bit Internet Connection Type: Wireless, Home Antivirus Installed: no Describe the bug in detail: Everything else on site works fine, however the coliseum won't load other than the title. No buttons, no animations, nothing. I downloaded Mozilla, it worked fine, but on Chrome it's a no go, whether in safe mode or not. I tried all fixes listed, still no progress. I am on a friend's computer and they prefer not to use mozilla, so a fix would be appreciated. The screenshot below was taken in safe mode from the link given by the moderators. Thank you for your time. Screenshots: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/534133762913468416/761265586810388490/unknown.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used: Google Chrome, latest version

Device(s) Used: Desktop, Windows 10 64-bit

Internet Connection Type: Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed: no

Describe the bug in detail: Everything else on site works fine, however the coliseum won't load other than the title. No buttons, no animations, nothing. I downloaded Mozilla, it worked fine, but on Chrome it's a no go, whether in safe mode or not. I tried all fixes listed, still no progress. I am on a friend's computer and they prefer not to use mozilla, so a fix would be appreciated. The screenshot below was taken in safe mode from the link given by the moderators. Thank you for your time.

Screenshots:

unknown.png
0uT7t8l.png
[b] Browser(s) Used[/b] Firefox [b]Device(s) Used[/b] Laptop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 10 [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wireless, Home [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] None [b]Describe the bug in detail[/b] whenever i try to select a dragon to fight in the coliseum, the menu does these weird graphical glitches [img]https://i.imgur.com/qMO0Jeq.png [/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/szqPOpv.png [/img] and a few other things similar, it flickers whenever i move anything, including the page scroll, i can still select dragons, when i drag them (or they space where they were) on the columns, they appear normally. apologies if this not the place to put this!
Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Device(s) Used
Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home

Antivirus Installed
None

Describe the bug in detail
whenever i try to select a dragon to fight in the coliseum, the menu does these weird graphical glitches
qMO0Jeq.png

szqPOpv.png
and a few other things similar, it flickers whenever i move anything, including the page scroll, i can still select dragons, when i drag them (or they space where they were) on the columns, they appear normally.

apologies if this not the place to put this!

HCnDh8Y.png

Browser(s) Used
Braze, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
Browser(s) Version
Latest version
Device(s) Used
Phone and Laptop
Internet Connection Type
Mobile
Wifi
Describe the bug in detail:
Went to use a Level 25 Nocturne to help level up some of my dragon and after winning no dragon earns exp and the victory chain does not go up. After changing the nocturne to a different dragon it worked again. Once going back to the nocturne it stopped gaining xp again.

The 2 other level 1 dragons got there xp when I tested if it worked with a different dragon, they didn't get it from this victory.
Link:

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/AZ4YHLhq5szN
Browser(s) Used
Braze, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
Browser(s) Version
Latest version
Device(s) Used
Phone and Laptop
Internet Connection Type
Mobile
Wifi
Went to use a Level 25 Nocturne to help level up some of my dragon and after winning no dragon earns exp and the victory chain does not go up. After changing the nocturne to a different dragon it worked again. Once going back to the nocturne it stopped gaining xp again.

The 2 other level 1 dragons got there xp when I tested if it worked with a different dragon, they didn't get it from this victory.
Link:

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/AZ4YHLhq5szN
xEFPtMv.gif
@Eokais

This is not a glitch. You only get the Victory Chain in venues that are equal to or higher in level than the highest-level dragon in your team. You only get EXP in venues up to five levels lower than the highest-level dragon in your team—with a L25 dragon, that means the Boreal Wood is the lowest you can go and still get EXP.

There's also no need to use external services to link a dragon that's on-site...
@Eokais

This is not a glitch. You only get the Victory Chain in venues that are equal to or higher in level than the highest-level dragon in your team. You only get EXP in venues up to five levels lower than the highest-level dragon in your team—with a L25 dragon, that means the Boreal Wood is the lowest you can go and still get EXP.

There's also no need to use external services to link a dragon that's on-site...
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest Thanks for that, also that wasnt a link to the dragon it was a screenshot but because it has been a while it has expired.
@SeaCrest Thanks for that, also that wasnt a link to the dragon it was a screenshot but because it has been a while it has expired.
xEFPtMv.gif
Browser(s) Used
Chrome, latest version

Device(s) Used
Mac Laptop
Device Operating System
macOS 10.13.6
Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home
Antivirus Installed
none
After finishing a battle and clicking the 'fight on!' button, a thing pops up that says 'Error, multiple login detected' or something of the like. after pressing the thing on it that says 'okay', I am sent back to the screen that you get when you click on the Coliseum button, and all dragons are removed from my team. This has only happened on my laptop, never on mobile. Next time it happens, I'll screenshot it.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome, latest version

Device(s) Used
Mac Laptop
Device Operating System
macOS 10.13.6
Internet Connection Type
Wireless, Home
Antivirus Installed
none
After finishing a battle and clicking the 'fight on!' button, a thing pops up that says 'Error, multiple login detected' or something of the like. after pressing the thing on it that says 'okay', I am sent back to the screen that you get when you click on the Coliseum button, and all dragons are removed from my team. This has only happened on my laptop, never on mobile. Next time it happens, I'll screenshot it.
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Browser: Samsung Internet and Chrome both.

Device : Android, Galaxy 3
Wireless Internet

404 error and logged out when go to Coliseum, try logging in, asks to refresh, and then still says page not found when going to Coli by any route.
Browser: Samsung Internet and Chrome both.

Device : Android, Galaxy 3
Wireless Internet

404 error and logged out when go to Coliseum, try logging in, asks to refresh, and then still says page not found when going to Coli by any route.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
Browser(s) Used - Mozilla Firefox Device(s) Used - Laptop Device Operating System - Windows 10 Internet Connection Type - Wired - ethernet cable - Home Antivirus Installed - Windows Defender Describe the bug in detail: Randomly decided to go to the Coliseum as it's not something I usually do (I include this in case my lack of Coli use might be a reason?) and decided to check out Forbidden Portal. When I first knocked down an enemy, it didn't disappear until I left that window. Following that one, enemies took 15-30 seconds to disappear once defeated. I checked in the Training Fields as well, and the enemies there took about 5-10 seconds to fade away. After clearing my cache twice, logging out and logging back in, and closing my browser window to open a new one, in the first battle the enemies in the Forbidden Portal faded after about 5-10 second, but then by the second one they were back to taking more than 15 seconds. When battling a boss, I discovered this also affected my own dragons. Relevant Screenshots: [img]https://i.imgur.com/TKviaWx.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0y69NZ7.png[/img]
Browser(s) Used
- Mozilla Firefox
Device(s) Used
- Laptop
Device Operating System
- Windows 10
Internet Connection Type
- Wired - ethernet cable
- Home
Antivirus Installed
- Windows Defender

Randomly decided to go to the Coliseum as it's not something I usually do (I include this in case my lack of Coli use might be a reason?) and decided to check out Forbidden Portal. When I first knocked down an enemy, it didn't disappear until I left that window. Following that one, enemies took 15-30 seconds to disappear once defeated. I checked in the Training Fields as well, and the enemies there took about 5-10 seconds to fade away.

After clearing my cache twice, logging out and logging back in, and closing my browser window to open a new one, in the first battle the enemies in the Forbidden Portal faded after about 5-10 second, but then by the second one they were back to taking more than 15 seconds.

When battling a boss, I discovered this also affected my own dragons.

Relevant Screenshots:

TKviaWx.png
0y69NZ7.png
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
Browser: Google Chrome, latest version
Device: Desktop
Internet: Wireless, home

This started a few days ago and has continued since. Whenever I buy new dragons to train, the lair order in the organize party screen displays them at the very bottom after my den dragons, until I go to my lair, to their page, and then back to the coliseum. I've tried clearing my cache, exiting the page, choosing a different organizing category, and just about everything else I could think of, but no matter what I do they always appear at the very bottom of the list until I go into my lair to look at them. I originally found this out because I bought fodder, didn't see them in order and went to go make sure I actually bought them. As soon as I did that they were in the correct lair order when I went back.

Edit to add: It doesnt matter if they're named or unnamed
Browser: Google Chrome, latest version
Device: Desktop
Internet: Wireless, home

This started a few days ago and has continued since. Whenever I buy new dragons to train, the lair order in the organize party screen displays them at the very bottom after my den dragons, until I go to my lair, to their page, and then back to the coliseum. I've tried clearing my cache, exiting the page, choosing a different organizing category, and just about everything else I could think of, but no matter what I do they always appear at the very bottom of the list until I go into my lair to look at them. I originally found this out because I bought fodder, didn't see them in order and went to go make sure I actually bought them. As soon as I did that they were in the correct lair order when I went back.

Edit to add: It doesnt matter if they're named or unnamed
ha74VPE.pngeLAndXa.pngEKZf3OC.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 104