Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 104
@Seacrest that venomous toridae one shot kill you recorded conflicts with my experience last night.
Normally I get your results too which is why I added to my post pointing out that the problem also occurred in the Mire. I'm pretty sure I wasn't contused in the Mire and 100% sure I wasn't contused in the Kelp Beds, it happened too many times.

Angel one-hits all except those brilliant psywurms and the dark colored deer (the yellow deer throw contuse)
Can you one hit everything in mire with 119STR? If so I'm totally into spending a tincture on her but I haven't done the research, I got her from Light flight's LDFA (Leveled Dragons for Acolytes) and just went with her pre-set stats, I don't muck with things I don't understand yet, especially at 30kt a pop.

Glory (Kelp Beds) normally one-hit rally-eliminates the pink and blue octopuses and the brown merman but last night it was as if rally was not active even though the icon appeared on Glory's bar (and no contuse icon)
If you haven't tried it, I can recommend the Kelp Bed build for levelling higher levels, not double fodder training. Its amusing watching bosses kill themselves rather than worrying they are going to cause you to restart. xD
I used it yesterday because I only needed one more slot and I got to level up my healer too while I trained the fodder. and it should have prevented any restarts (apart from the initial round) and made for a quick job, not cost me 1.5hrs of officework from sleeping through my alarm because it kept me up late clearing space for my CFCE host returning my dergs *sob story lol*
@Seacrest that venomous toridae one shot kill you recorded conflicts with my experience last night.
Normally I get your results too which is why I added to my post pointing out that the problem also occurred in the Mire. I'm pretty sure I wasn't contused in the Mire and 100% sure I wasn't contused in the Kelp Beds, it happened too many times.

Angel one-hits all except those brilliant psywurms and the dark colored deer (the yellow deer throw contuse)
Can you one hit everything in mire with 119STR? If so I'm totally into spending a tincture on her but I haven't done the research, I got her from Light flight's LDFA (Leveled Dragons for Acolytes) and just went with her pre-set stats, I don't muck with things I don't understand yet, especially at 30kt a pop.

Glory (Kelp Beds) normally one-hit rally-eliminates the pink and blue octopuses and the brown merman but last night it was as if rally was not active even though the icon appeared on Glory's bar (and no contuse icon)
If you haven't tried it, I can recommend the Kelp Bed build for levelling higher levels, not double fodder training. Its amusing watching bosses kill themselves rather than worrying they are going to cause you to restart. xD
I used it yesterday because I only needed one more slot and I got to level up my healer too while I trained the fodder. and it should have prevented any restarts (apart from the initial round) and made for a quick job, not cost me 1.5hrs of officework from sleeping through my alarm because it kept me up late clearing space for my CFCE host returning my dergs *sob story lol*
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

Could you record your screen while you play? I'm on a Mac so I would use Quick Time. I don't know what would be used on a PC, but I'm sure it's possible. If the problems are happening enough, it shouldn't take long to get good examples of what you are seeing. Though, based on my past experience with my sick computers, the bug will suddenly fix itself as soon as you turn on the camera, right?
@gn0me

Could you record your screen while you play? I'm on a Mac so I would use Quick Time. I don't know what would be used on a PC, but I'm sure it's possible. If the problems are happening enough, it shouldn't take long to get good examples of what you are seeing. Though, based on my past experience with my sick computers, the bug will suddenly fix itself as soon as you turn on the camera, right?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom Sure I can see what records video on linux when I get free time this evening, although I assume screenshot should be enough if it occurs again.
I like your iridescent hatchlings link :)
@Bantymom Sure I can see what records video on linux when I get free time this evening, although I assume screenshot should be enough if it occurs again.
I like your iridescent hatchlings link :)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

That is precisely why I say it may not be a true bug but some individual issue on your end. If only you are experiencing this issue, it most likely is not a systematic issue on the site's end.

@/Bantymom is correct, a screen recording would be helpful in trying to diagnose the problem. Screenshots can only tell us so much; unless you're screenshotting every move, you may miss something that you think is insignificant but actually holds the key to the problem.
@gn0me

That is precisely why I say it may not be a true bug but some individual issue on your end. If only you are experiencing this issue, it most likely is not a systematic issue on the site's end.

@/Bantymom is correct, a screen recording would be helpful in trying to diagnose the problem. Screenshots can only tell us so much; unless you're screenshotting every move, you may miss something that you think is insignificant but actually holds the key to the problem.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Seacrest @Bantymom
I got something called Kazam which came highly recommended.
I did a few test shots, but not sure how I show them to you.
I never saw anybody post video in forums, just screenshots
@Seacrest @Bantymom
I got something called Kazam which came highly recommended.
I did a few test shots, but not sure how I show them to you.
I never saw anybody post video in forums, just screenshots
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

You can use Google Drive or Dropbox to host the video file and then link it to us.
@gn0me

You can use Google Drive or Dropbox to host the video file and then link it to us.
Mz977my.png
@Seacrest here's a test run can you tell me if it works?
If I know it works then anytime something strange is happening I can start recording.
I wasn't in Mire or Kelp Beds today, I had to get some HD items
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fdgnT4Nr3DgOJJ-SOK8NNFcVuBY8csJm
@Seacrest here's a test run can you tell me if it works?
If I know it works then anytime something strange is happening I can start recording.
I wasn't in Mire or Kelp Beds today, I had to get some HD items
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fdgnT4Nr3DgOJJ-SOK8NNFcVuBY8csJm
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

Looks fine to me!
@gn0me

Looks fine to me!
Mz977my.png
I've encountered a strange thing yesterday.
You know the captcha has +5% VIT along the bonus pool. My level 25 dragon has 870 max health and 29 health remaining.
After the bonus is applied, the same dragon has 890 max health and 49 health remaining.
It just added 20 health to both maximum and current health!
But isn't it supposed to scale current health proportionally with max health? If we'll increase max health, we need to see the percentage.
In my case, it was 29/870. A point in VIT was added. Then we need to scale the current health by the number p that makes the following equivalence true:
29/870 = p/890

So in my case p = (890*29)/870 = 29.(6) ≈ 30.

With x being new current health (after the health increase), y being current health (before the health increase), a being current max health and b being increased max health, the formula that must apply with dynamic increase of maximum health must be the following:

x = by/a
I've encountered a strange thing yesterday.
You know the captcha has +5% VIT along the bonus pool. My level 25 dragon has 870 max health and 29 health remaining.
After the bonus is applied, the same dragon has 890 max health and 49 health remaining.
It just added 20 health to both maximum and current health!
But isn't it supposed to scale current health proportionally with max health? If we'll increase max health, we need to see the percentage.
In my case, it was 29/870. A point in VIT was added. Then we need to scale the current health by the number p that makes the following equivalence true:
29/870 = p/890

So in my case p = (890*29)/870 = 29.(6) ≈ 30.

With x being new current health (after the health increase), y being current health (before the health increase), a being current max health and b being increased max health, the formula that must apply with dynamic increase of maximum health must be the following:

x = by/a
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora

I clearly don't understand how this works.

5% of 870 is 43.5, isn't it? So shouldn't your max have been increased to 913? Or if it adds it to the remaining health (29), then it would have been only 1.5 for a total of 30 remaining?

What am I missing?
@Duosora

I clearly don't understand how this works.

5% of 870 is 43.5, isn't it? So shouldn't your max have been increased to 913? Or if it adds it to the remaining health (29), then it would have been only 1.5 for a total of 30 remaining?

What am I missing?
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 104