Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104
@Bantymom
It is not 5% of 870. It is 5% of 6.
Thing is, a dragon's maximal health is increased by two factors: VIT stat points and a dragon's level.
A dragon gets 30 maximal health per level. A dragon also gets 20 health per VIT point.

Thus, level 25 dragon with 6 VIT points has 30*25+20*6 = 6(5*25+20) = 6(5(5*5+4)) = 30*29 = 870 max health.

5% is related to VIT part, not to whole max health.
@Bantymom
It is not 5% of 870. It is 5% of 6.
Thing is, a dragon's maximal health is increased by two factors: VIT stat points and a dragon's level.
A dragon gets 30 maximal health per level. A dragon also gets 20 health per VIT point.

Thus, level 25 dragon with 6 VIT points has 30*25+20*6 = 6(5*25+20) = 6(5(5*5+4)) = 30*29 = 870 max health.

5% is related to VIT part, not to whole max health.
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora

Ah! Gotcha! Thanks. :D
@Duosora

Ah! Gotcha! Thanks. :D
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
coliseum doesn't load maybe half of the time i try and open it. i know from past experience that it usually stays unusable for about an hour. anyone else have this?
coliseum doesn't load maybe half of the time i try and open it. i know from past experience that it usually stays unusable for about an hour. anyone else have this?
Mango
She/her
FR+3
Supernatural
Marvel
[LIST] [*][b]Browser(s) Used;[/b] [color=red]Microsoft Edge[/color] [list][*]Browser(s) Version;[/list] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589225940475838478/620290592559333376/unknown.png[/img] [*][b]Device(s) Used;[/b] [list][*][color=red]Desktop[/list] [*][b]Device Operating System;[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589225940475838478/620291171620487182/unknown.png[/img] [list][*]Operating System Version;[/list] [color=red]Listed in screenshot above, I believe.[/color] [*][b]Internet Connection Type;[/b] [list][*][color=red]Home.[/list] [*][b]Antivirus Installed;[/b] [color=red]Windows Defender/Windows Security for the actual PC, and Adblock Plus for the browser. However, I have Adblock Plus turned off for Flight Rising in order to support the site. [list][*]Antivirus Version;[/list] [color=red]Very hard to find a version for Windows Defender/Windows Security, however Adblock Plus is; [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589225940475838478/620292322516664321/unknown.png[/img] [/LIST] [list] [*][b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] [list][*][color=red]This bug first happened after I attacked with my dragon, then switched to another tab during the attack. After switching back to the Flight Rising tab, the Coliseum had flipped & mirrored itself. [ EDIT: I've tested a bit more and it turns out that this can happen during any character attack, including enemies.] Screenshots below where asked. The Coliseum works totally normally, however. The issue is only visually. The buttons stay in the same place & hovers as well, without being upsidown or mirrored. I've attempted to get this to repeat and succeeded every time [i]while on this browser[/i]. I could not mirror the issue on Google Chrome. [b]UPDATE/EDIT as of 9/9/19;[/b] Apparently if i refresh the page to go back to the start and tab out, it will do the same and upsidown / reverse the coliseum options page & any kind of coliseum page [/list][/list] [list][*][b]Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487032935837466658/620281647002025994/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487032935837466658/620283345628168195/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487032935837466658/620283475425099806/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487032935837466658/620293636176740382/unknown.png[/img] [b]UPDATE/EDIT as of 9/9/19[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487032935837466658/620744760444846121/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/487032935837466658/620746513320116225/unknown.png[/img]
  • Browser(s) Used;

Microsoft Edge
    • Browser(s) Version;

unknown.png
  • Device(s) Used;
    • Desktop
  • Device Operating System;

unknown.png
    • Operating System Version;

Listed in screenshot above, I believe.
  • Internet Connection Type;
    • Home.
  • Antivirus Installed;

Windows Defender/Windows Security for the actual PC, and Adblock Plus for the browser. However, I have Adblock Plus turned off for Flight Rising in order to support the site.

• Antivirus Version;

Very hard to find a version for Windows Defender/Windows Security, however Adblock Plus is;

unknown.png

• Describe the bug in detail:
    • This bug first happened after I attacked with my dragon, then switched to another tab during the attack. After switching back to the Flight Rising tab, the Coliseum had flipped & mirrored itself. [ EDIT: I've tested a bit more and it turns out that this can happen during any character attack, including enemies.]
      Screenshots below where asked.
      The Coliseum works totally normally, however. The issue is only visually. The buttons stay in the same place & hovers as well, without being upsidown or mirrored.
      I've attempted to get this to repeat and succeeded every time while on this browser.
      I could not mirror the issue on Google Chrome.

UPDATE/EDIT as of 9/9/19; Apparently if i refresh the page to go back to the start and tab out, it will do the same and upsidown / reverse the coliseum options page & any kind of coliseum page
  • Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

UPDATE/EDIT as of 9/9/19

unknown.png

unknown.png
a3kRNHF.pngJiL6VOU.png
JJZp9me.pngLWtL8p5.png
RMJMGKu.png6FKZJ7z.png
hi, i hope i'm posting this right! :< i'm having issues with captcha in coli. when prompted, i tap on the dragons and still [i]somehow[/i] manage to get locked out (great timing to get locked for that 5% exp increase during the harvest.. yaaay). i do notice that the hitbox is horribly off. when tapping on a dragon, (a majority of the time) a blue box will appear & select another item on the captcha screen. i've used my partners phone to grind in coli a bit and seem to be experiencing the same issue on a different mobile device & browser. my partner plays FR too & they've even tried switching browsers to make coli more accessible to no avail.. a side note, our phones are both calibrated, so i know that can't be aiding in the issue. [b]devices used[/b]: samsung note 9 & samsung galaxy s9+ [b]browsers[/b]: chrome & samsung internet edit: got a screenie of the captcha! sorry for the sticker edited onto the side, i had a messaging app going & was protecting a friend's icon. [img]https://i.ibb.co/pnK04CT/20190913-180918.jpg[/img]
hi, i hope i'm posting this right! :<

i'm having issues with captcha in coli. when prompted, i tap on the dragons and still somehow manage to get locked out (great timing to get locked for that 5% exp increase during the harvest.. yaaay).

i do notice that the hitbox is horribly off. when tapping on a dragon, (a majority of the time) a blue box will appear & select another item on the captcha screen.

i've used my partners phone to grind in coli a bit and seem to be experiencing the same issue on a different mobile device & browser. my partner plays FR too & they've even tried switching browsers to make coli more accessible to no avail..

a side note, our phones are both calibrated, so i know that can't be aiding in the issue.

devices used: samsung note 9 & samsung galaxy s9+
browsers: chrome & samsung internet

edit: got a screenie of the captcha! sorry for the sticker edited onto the side, i had a messaging app going & was protecting a friend's icon.
20190913-180918.jpg
16440.png
> elliot -- they/them

> fr time +3

> dating antishadows
Coliseum loads, I'm able to alter my team, but that's it. All three other options (stats, battle monsters, PVP) are red (unclickable). I really enjoy leveling my permas, so this is super sad. Is the coli down? I have cleared my cache, web history, cookies, everything.

EDIT: On chrome, using laptop of modern standards. Rest of site runs as usual.

EDIT 2: Found the error, but it is still a bug and needs fixing;

I had switched to my saved team, two trainers, and added a trainee. The bug here is that the game did not inform me that one/both of those trainers was currently hibernating. Instead, it added them like normal, giving me no indication that something was wrong.
Coliseum loads, I'm able to alter my team, but that's it. All three other options (stats, battle monsters, PVP) are red (unclickable). I really enjoy leveling my permas, so this is super sad. Is the coli down? I have cleared my cache, web history, cookies, everything.

EDIT: On chrome, using laptop of modern standards. Rest of site runs as usual.

EDIT 2: Found the error, but it is still a bug and needs fixing;

I had switched to my saved team, two trainers, and added a trainee. The bug here is that the game did not inform me that one/both of those trainers was currently hibernating. Instead, it added them like normal, giving me no indication that something was wrong.
66MHIIb.png
Browser used: Chrome Device used: laptop Device operating system: Windows 8 Internet Connection type: home Antivirus installed: yes Overall, the Coli works as it should. However, after a certain amount of time (which seems to vary greatly) the screen will start to pixelate. I thought it might be Youtube, as I usually grind and play a video picture in picture, but it does it even without a video playing. I've cleared cache, logged out, even restarted my laptop and made sure everything is updated. Not sure if the sreenshot is good, but it flickers so much it's hard to get one. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/583796370050121740/631567174015647744/unknown.png[/img]
Browser used: Chrome
Device used: laptop
Device operating system: Windows 8
Internet Connection type: home
Antivirus installed: yes

Overall, the Coli works as it should. However, after a certain amount of time (which seems to vary greatly) the screen will start to pixelate. I thought it might be Youtube, as I usually grind and play a video picture in picture, but it does it even without a video playing. I've cleared cache, logged out, even restarted my laptop and made sure everything is updated.

Not sure if the sreenshot is good, but it flickers so much it's hard to get one.
unknown.png
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
In the scorched forest, the jackalope enemies seem to be too small, or have some bugged coding surrounding their art, as whenerever you attack them, you either clip above or below them. And as far as my memory serves, this has been an issue since the venue released- or since I joined. All devices have it to, even after clearing caches multiple times. This should be fixed- it's very annoying
In the scorched forest, the jackalope enemies seem to be too small, or have some bugged coding surrounding their art, as whenerever you attack them, you either clip above or below them. And as far as my memory serves, this has been an issue since the venue released- or since I joined. All devices have it to, even after clearing caches multiple times. This should be fixed- it's very annoying
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
The device I’m using is an iPhone 7

I’m on the safari browser

My stat points won’t apply from time to time and when they do I have to hit confirm at least three or four times. It’s also just generally not running normally.

I already tried reloading the browser and clearing everything.

Can someone please help?
The device I’m using is an iPhone 7

I’m on the safari browser

My stat points won’t apply from time to time and when they do I have to hit confirm at least three or four times. It’s also just generally not running normally.

I already tried reloading the browser and clearing everything.

Can someone please help?
jpq0y2I.png
Clicking on the dragon captcha doesn't move to the coliseum, it is just bringing up another dragon captcha. =(
Clicking on the dragon captcha doesn't move to the coliseum, it is just bringing up another dragon captcha. =(
tumblr_pbaz511ASZ1u1dtk6o1_500.jpg
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104