Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
Browser(s) Used chrom Device(s) Used Desktop Operating System Version win 10 buf applied to enemy instead of my dragons [img]https://pp.userapi.com/c831108/v831108511/98e55/ov0VNTRd2fg.jpg[/img]
Browser(s) Used
chrom
Device(s) Used
Desktop

Operating System Version win 10

buf applied to enemy instead of my dragons
ov0VNTRd2fg.jpg

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Mutron I forgot to include that I did the troubleshooting steps. Sorry about that. It is still persisting. Everything is fine as far as I can tell when I use my iPhone to go to coli though.

On the bright side everything runs smoothly and very quickly on mobile.
@Mutron I forgot to include that I did the troubleshooting steps. Sorry about that. It is still persisting. Everything is fine as far as I can tell when I use my iPhone to go to coli though.

On the bright side everything runs smoothly and very quickly on mobile.
ulFlA7j.jpgnP8F3PF.gif
[quote name="Alkhor" date="2018-03-12 09:00:29" ] buf applied to enemy instead of my dragons [/quote] @Alkhor Was Reflect used in the battle? Reflect will reflect magical abilities such as buffs as it is currently implemented.
Alkhor wrote on 2018-03-12 09:00:29:
buf applied to enemy instead of my dragons

@Alkhor

Was Reflect used in the battle? Reflect will reflect magical abilities such as buffs as it is currently implemented.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron hmm, it was. So reflect redirect everything to enemy, even spel, casted by dragon himself on itself?
So if there are more then one enemy, who get buf?
@Mutron hmm, it was. So reflect redirect everything to enemy, even spel, casted by dragon himself on itself?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Alkhor" date="2018-03-12 09:16:21" ] @Mutron hmm, it was. So reflect redirect everything to enemy, even spel, casted by dragon himself on itself? So if there are more then one enemy, who get buf? [/quote] @Alkhor The ability is reflected to a random target on the other team. If this interaction of Reflect & buffs is different from what you remember in old Coliseum, let us know and we can look into whether we unintentionally changed something!
Alkhor wrote on 2018-03-12 09:16:21:

@Alkhor

The ability is reflected to a random target on the other team.

If this interaction of Reflect & buffs is different from what you remember in old Coliseum, let us know and we can look into whether we unintentionally changed something!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Browser Used
Safari

Browser Version

Device Used
Laptop MacBook Pro

Device Operating System
MacOS 10.13.3

Internet Connection Type
Wireless broadband

(No antivirus)

Describe the bug in detail:
Seconding the complaint about breath disappearing after a dragon faints. The breath bar is still blue during the battle it fainted in, but when the next battle loads, it's all black and you have to rebuild the breath from scratch.

This is going to really really cramp my style in the Workshop and Kelp Beds if it's not fixed!
Browser Used
Safari

Browser Version

Device Used
Laptop MacBook Pro

Device Operating System
MacOS 10.13.3

Internet Connection Type
Wireless broadband

(No antivirus)

Seconding the complaint about breath disappearing after a dragon faints. The breath bar is still blue during the battle it fainted in, but when the next battle loads, it's all black and you have to rebuild the breath from scratch.

This is going to really really cramp my style in the Workshop and Kelp Beds if it's not fixed!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
No matter what device/browser I use I also notice that when a dragon faints in battle, it begins the next battle with 0 breath - is this an intentional change?
No matter what device/browser I use I also notice that when a dragon faints in battle, it begins the next battle with 0 breath - is this an intentional change?
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Google Chrome
Desktop
Windows 10, 64 bit

Not sure if this is a bug, but it's different from the old one.
Exalting one dragon who is part of the current party unslots other dragons too emptying the party.
Google Chrome
Desktop
Windows 10, 64 bit

Not sure if this is a bug, but it's different from the old one.
Exalting one dragon who is part of the current party unslots other dragons too emptying the party.
MEQCNLU_o.png
@Mutron thank you. Unfortunatly I can not tells alot about old. I didn't use it too mutch. And seems it never works for me at all. I never saw it reflect something (nor min nether enemies spells and atacks)
Well. Cout question closed for this time.
@Mutron thank you. Unfortunatly I can not tells alot about old. I didn't use it too mutch. And seems it never works for me at all. I never saw it reflect something (nor min nether enemies spells and atacks)
Well. Cout question closed for this time.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[b]Browser Used[/b] Firefox [b]Browser Version[/b] 58.0.2 64 bit [b]Device Used[/b] Desktop [b]Device Operating System[/b] Windows 8.1 64 bit [b]Internet Connection Type[/b] Wired - cable [b]Antivirus Installed[/b] Bitfender [b]Describe the bug in detail:[/b] Coli crashes the whole page after 1-2 minutes. Happens with both firefox and chrome, even though my fox doesn't normally have a habit of eating all my RAM. But when I start the coli, my ram usage starts to rise, until it reaches roughly 60%, and then the page crashes. [img]https://i.imgur.com/lsRVa0Z.png[/img]
Browser Used
Firefox
Browser Version
58.0.2 64 bit
Device Used
Desktop
Device Operating System
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Internet Connection Type
Wired - cable
Antivirus Installed
Bitfender

Coli crashes the whole page after 1-2 minutes. Happens with both firefox and chrome, even though my fox doesn't normally have a habit of eating all my RAM.
But when I start the coli, my ram usage starts to rise, until it reaches roughly 60%, and then the page crashes.

lsRVa0Z.png
cEXUHVm.png
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png

dEe2UrM.png
nWiQNX9.png
w9nH12D.png NotN tracker sheet
1GGo8wd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104